Winning the Winter soldier's heart (Krystal x How_is_you)

Bucky felt the cool air against his skin as the body armor came off of him, and he smiled as his girl went down on him. Whilst the sounds of gagging being absent detracted from the experience slightly, it was still wonderful to feel, his cock massaged by her throat as the shaft went all the way in. He was moaning a bit her and there, thrusting his hips slightly at the pleasure. He looked down at Krystal and how her nose was against his pelvis and smiled. "Good girl..."

Krystal kept on sucking him, increasing her pace exponentially. She moaned a little as he did, the should so arousing she could feel herself soaking for him. "Bucky." She moaned out, running her teeth gently down his direction. She was enjoying this as much as he. She squeezed his hand. "I love you, bucky. So so much." She mumered, knowing he'd hear her despite the fact her mouth was covering his cock.

Bucky moaned at all the sounds she was making while this took place. He was in heaven, having been so long since he has had sex, and his hand gripped her hair as she sped up. The woman he loved then paused and pulled her head off his cock, saying those glorious words and making hum chuckle with a deep lust tainting his tone. He looked at her. "I know Krys. I know."

Krystal smiled. She nodded, and then she went back to work, speeding her thrusts until her head was merely a blur of blue. She knew how much bucky loved it when she did this, and she loved making him moan her name as loud as he could. While she was going down on him, she took his balls in her hand and kneaded them gently, pulling in certain places. She wanted to hear him scream in pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom