Arena Whores:: Skyrim. [how_is_you and nerdfuck]

Gabriel heard the female's voice, and started, drawing his sword and firing up the healing spell in his hand. He looked like a warrior in his steel armor, and all but his head was covered in it. He had blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair, as well as a neatly trimmed goatee. "Yes, it is. Who is asking?"

"My name is Del," She cooed gently, not even flinching at his drawn sword. Warriors tended to be jumpy, if she was used to it. "I'm a whore here at the arena.. It's my job to make sure that /you/ are relaxed before your match.. Or after, depending... So how are you feeling...?" It was clear her question had deeper meaning.

Gabriel heard this subliminal meaning and decided he could trust her. He sheathed his sword and shook his head at her offer. "I'm sorry, but the whole khajiit mixed breed is not for me. I'll have a friend joining soon who is Khajiit, I will be sure to send him your way." He also extinguished the healing spell and looked around. "Do you know where I could find another worker that's a bit more...erm...human?"

Back
Top Bottom