Arena Whores:: Skyrim. [how_is_you and nerdfuck]

nerdfuck

The Magnificant
Piona wandered the halls of the arena in a seemingly aimless manner. She had been the very first whore to make a deal with the Arena, the first official arena whore. Since that time her business had grown and she became something of a house maiden with a number of whores for the arena fighters to choose from. It was a good harmony, a source of pride for her.

Piona was herself a beautiful and exotic woman, a dark elf with softened features. Her long ears hung from each side of her long, silver hair. Her body was curvaceous and clearly on display as the dress she wore offered little modesty. After all, her body was her business..

Piona wandered through the resting corridors where the men could relax, recover, or prepare. Her present in the arena was a constant and at the moment it seemed, she was available.

Dralos Varen stepped into the fighter's entrance to the Arena, returning after a few days to visit with friends, have a drink and other such things. He was an archer, an Ebony bow strung across his body with a quiver of arrows made of the same material. His eyes were a blood red, and he had black hair that was currently tied into a pony tail. He had on leather armor right now, light enough for his agility needs while firing a bow. He walked down a corridor and spotted Piona in her revealing dress, himself a consistent customer to her services. He smiled, figuring that it would be a good day to start if he fucked her. So, with that in mind, he strode over to the whore. "Piona!"

Piona turned as she heard her name, smiling to see one of her usual customers and a consistent battler.

"Dralos." She crooned gently. "You look wonderful and ready to battle as usual." She neared him, placing a hand to his chest to express their familiarity. "How long do you have...?" The question was a gentle nudge to see if he had time to get off before his fight. "I'm available..."

The fighter of the two smiled when the female crooned back his own name. He knew what that meant for him, and he didn't really mind all that much. He could fight whenever he needed, since he was nearing the higher ranks, and his spots were only challenges that he could decline any time. "I have as long as we need, my little whore..." The degrading term was said endearingly, like it were a jicknam Dralos had given her.

Piona pursed her lips, she thought he might have been interested.. Her hand lowered from his chest and brushed gently up her side, trying to appeal to him. "Very good. Lead the way then.." She carefully laced her fingers together with his, allowing him to take her to his room of choice. He would know she was not picky.

Dralos watched the hand move from his chest and up her side, a move which automatically made the male dark elf hard as a rock. He took her by the hand and dragged her to a more basic room. While there were rooms in place for all sorts of tastes, he figured this would be more of a quick fling than a fetishes indulgence. Once they arrived, he turned to the whore, not bothering to shut the door as he took her by the hips with his hands, his lips moving down to her neck and suckling on it.

She had to admit, she had something of a weakness for Dralos. He had been around a long time and it was hard to find other drows in the area. She let him bring her to his room of choice. As he grabbed her and pulled her closer she couldn't help but release a dark, sensuous laugh. "Dralos.." She cooed again softly. He was playing, she knew he just wanted his dick wet!

With no concern for the open door Piona quickly pulled him to the wall for support. She turned, lifting her dress to reveal her thick thighs, soft ass and already wet pussy. She found no need for him to remove his gear for a quick fuck!

Dralos felt the two of them hit the wall but continued with his suckling, feeling her hand move down to lift up the little bit of dress needed to expose her nether regions to him. He shrugged at the aspect of her forgoing a slow time for a quickie and pulled his cock out, the shaft easily eight inches in length as hard as it was. It never ceased to impress women, and while Piona had been on the receiving end of it on numerous occasions, she always seemed to enjoy it.

"Look at you, all excited.." The far elf teased light heartedly. Her hand rubbed his thick member lovingly as her other pressed to the wall so she could remain bent with her ass and pussy exposed to him. "Fuck me hard, Dralos. Fuck me hard and fill me up." She was never one to toy around. The life of a whore was a busy one. Always fucking, cleaning, fucking and cleaning..

"Please..."

Dralos knew that she would likely have little time after this to sit around and chat. So he followed her wishes, his cock lining up with her pussy and slamming inside, reaching deep into her as he moaned with a fury of lust, his cock shooting a jet of pre into her. "Oh, I'll fill you up alright..."

She moaned loudly as he shoves himself right into her. He always seemed to fill her up just perfectly, she couldn't explain it. Her fingers gripped at the wall and she attentively grinded herself back into him. People were walking by the door in the hallway, looking in with surprise but in the depths of the arena anything went..

"Oh Dralos..." She breathed deeply. "That feels so good..!"

The male dark elf gritted his teeth as he started to thrust inside of the whore, his cock spearing her over and over and over again. He moaned as he did this, feeling pleasure abound from her tight pussy around his thick dick. His hand spanked her ass as he fucked her hard, his mind fogging with lust.

"Oh! DRALOS!!" She squealed his name loudly as he plowed himself into her. A good fuck before a match always helped him to fight better and in a battle with your life it was always good to be a hundred percent. She was proud to call herself an arena whore.

She grinded back against him as he plowed unmercifully into her, filling her tight little cunt with his giant girth. Her head leaned closer and closer into the wall until she was practically laying against it, submitting to him fully..

The male grinned wide as she practically screamed who was doing this to her to the entire arena, the passersby hurrying as the passed their door, knowing that the man making the woman do this was powerful and could easily kill them. His hand spanked her ass again before moving to her asshole, pushing a finger inside of it and wiggling it around for her.

Indeed the whore screamed, bucking into the fighter and urging to fill completely and fully, urging him to release into her like the whore she was. After all, she was here for his pleasure and nothing else. Her life served no other purpose than getting fucked.

"Ah!" She gasped as his finger pushed into her tight little ass, the gasp of surprise soon turning into a moan of pleasure. This was why he was one of her favorites... He was a nasty boy....

Dralos kept going, his cock reaching deep withing the Dunmer whore and as time pased, he grew to thrust even faster within the bitch. His finger inside of her ass was joined by another, and they started to move in and out of the back door like it were another pussy, which it technically was.

"Carlos, you're amazing.." She murmured lowly as he continued to violate two of her three available holes. "Fuck the hell out of me, God, cum in me. I need to know I pleased you..." She needed to know his cock couldn't take it anymore, that it exploded inside of her, drenched her every wall.

Her eyes shit tight as that heat built up in her stomach, that knot.. It wasn't long until her cunt tightened around his dick and she screamed his name again, her juices quickly flowing over him. Her fingers gripped at the wall, but slowly fell to her side...

Dralos grunted over and over at every thrust, his cock almost ready to burst. It wasn't until the whore said to cum inside that he released right as she did, his cock milked for all of its seed as he shot his huge load, filling her up with cum in what little space his dick didn't occupy as well as having quite a bit overflow and leak onto the floor.

She felt relief at the familiar feeling of semen filling her little cunt. She took a moment to catch her breath before she turned to slip him out of her cunt and ass. She leaned her body against the wall and looked up to him, dress back into place now.

"Mm.." She dipped two fingers into her pussy in order to pull her cum-soaked fingers to her mouth and suck I off. "Good luck with your match.."

Dralos was breathing heavily after that much excitement. Her sexily licking the cum off of her fingers only made it that much more arousing, but at the same time, she had basically dismissed him when she wished him luck in the match. He took a deep breath and nodded, stor in his cock away to use later, maybe on her, maybe on someone else. "Good luck finding someone as good as I to fuck."

Piona laughed softly at him. "I'm not even trying, love." She crooned the words as she often did and rubbed his chest gently. She hadn't meant to dismiss him, but usually her job was short sweet and to the point. She meant what she said though, or at least what her tone of voice said. She had grown fond of him over the years. If she were ever to give up her whoring ways, it was someone like Dralos that she would settle down with..

Dralos felt him caress his chest and stopped at the door, turning back around and eyeing her body in that oh so revealing dress. Closing it behind him, he walked forward. "How about I spend a lot more time with the likes of you, Piona?" He grabbed a breast roughly with his palm, wondering g if she had appointments liNed up after him.

"Me?" She questioned softly as he seemed to have a change of heart. Her hands lifted to settle on his shoulders, eyes shutting as he grabbed at her breast. "I'm not busy..." She reasoned gently, certainly allowing his advance. "Why don't you undress me...?" She offered softly before shifting onto a nearby table.

Dralos grinned as she offered to undress, and started to advance corward, ready to tame her bidy as his own once more.

Outside the door, another, newer combatant was walking the halls, familiaricing himself with the arena he would soon be fighting in. Gabriel was an Imperial, and as such had very good healing abilities, so he fought with sword in hand while healing himself every now and again. He heard what was going on behind that closed door and wondered if he could get a taste of that lifestyle.

"Don't you look just puurrfect..?" A woman approached Gabriel from the side, having just exited a room. She was an unusual sight around here, part khajiit part human. Though she looked mostly human a large pair of feline-like ears sat atop her blonde head. Her hair was messy and ruffled, she was short, but the halfling was somehow still very.. Appealing. Her body was curvy and the dress she wore was modest and baggy, yet her assets still bulged out in shapely places..

"First time sweetie?"

Back
Top Bottom