Along came an Umberon~ (ShoXDarknessEmbraced666)

Zack sighed as he was really putting a lot of effort moving in and out of her body. The tightness was something that he couldn't handle, and this was her in a humanoid form too. her body sucked him in as he continued to thrust and simulate her insides.

"Fuck you're so tight-" he breathed, as he felt the sweet nerve against the under-shaft of his penis. It made him shudder as he tried to move in and out of her at a faster rate. "Fuck Umberon- are you purposely trying to drive me crazy-" he managed to say, as he gasped and tried to effectively fuck her. Her body was something that he took lightly, and he was going to pay the price. However, another minute of thrusting soon build endurance as he was becoming more and more accustomed to her body.

Umbreon whimpered and maned as he continued moving, her body writhing beneath him as she enjoyed what he was doing, the sounds she was making, making it clear that she was enjoying him. Her ears twitched when he spoke about her being tight and she wiggled her hips against his, teasing him while yipping softly. The pokemon whimpered and parted her legs some more, wanting him deeper, her hands grabbing at the bed. Each time he entered her, the girls body rocked beneath him and she gave a soft cry, her hips beginning to move against his in return.

While Zack loved the sensation from Umberon's pussy, this was becoming to difficult for him. "Umberon...get on your knees...and hands..."

Changing the position, Zack would have less work to do since her body was higher for him to work with. "Ok I know you're used to THIS..." he commented, referring to the doggy style position. After he pulled out of her, he waited until it was time to enter her again. He was already used to the tightness, but was now able to move in a proper rhythm without fail.

Like Zack, Umbreon eventually found it a little difficult in the position they currently were in, so when he asked her to get onto her hands and knees, she nodded before feeling him pull out of her. Moving quickly, she pulled herself up onto her hands and knees, her ass wiggling a bit after she got up and she yipped softly in excitement. A moment later she felt him pushing into her again and she moaned happily as he filled her once again.

He closed his eyes as his breathing was stabling the longer this went on. It was nice because he was able to feel pleasure without feeling his build up coming dangerously close. Of course, he needed to stop moving every 2 minutes to make sure he was aware of what was happening with his body. He smiled as he leaned over and kissed her neck before groping her breasts. "MHHHHH I just love you like this Umberon; it's like my own fuck-pokemon wherever I want...I didn't even know pokemon could do this..."

Zack sighed as he started to move again, enjoying the tightness of her body. "Hnnn."

Back
Top Bottom