Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

She let out a low groan as his finger pressed into her sensitive nub. Her body quivered slightly wanting to draw him
closer a smile curling her lips as he'd brought his lips to her nipple only half aware of him pulling down his boxers
pulling his body closer to hers. Her fingers running over his back and through his hair her body feeling like fire under
his touch.

He moved a bit shifting as she pulled him closer to her his hand slipped between the guiding his tip slowly into her as she pulled her close. He groaned softly as he pushed into her his teeth gripping her nipple gently as he pressed into her softly. Soon he was pressed into her completely grinding into her softly letting out a soft happy groan as he began rocking into her. "My god you feel fantastic my love I will never get over how amazing being with you feels." He spoke softly leaning up and kissing her tenderly as he began rocking into her slowly.

She smiled wrapping her arms around him feeling his hand as it passed between them. Feeling his thick tip as it pressed against her, hearing him groan she smiled her fingers squeezing his shoulders lightly as he pressed into her inching slowly in her. Groaning more as he filled her lightly grinding his hips against hers she giggled at his words pressing her lips to his pulling back giving him a smile. "I'm glad." She said sheepishly her cheeks bright pink before their lips pressed together once more feeling him rocking pulling out a bit before filling her once more.

He smirked leaning in whispering into her ear chuckling softly as he wrapped his arms around her. "I don't think this is what your mom had in mind when she asked me to keep an eye on you this weekend. " Smirking he continued his movements into her leaning back so he could look into her eyes as they made love. Groaning softly his hands gripping her bottom lifting her a bit more then pushing her gently down over his shaft.

She chuckle at his comment resting her arms on his shoulders. "You're more than likely correct." She said with a smile leaning forward kissing his cheek. looking back at him her cheeks pinkening as he looked into her eyes. Her back arching as he'd grabbed her rear end lifting her on him, slowly pushing her back down filling her completely. Her hands rested on his arms squeezing as her body fell despite being gentle with her he was still so big. Biting her lip her eyes half closed as her body moved a little more.

"Regardless i'm having a good time." She said lightly leaning in pressing her chest against his, her breasts rubbing against his chest making her groan lightly.

He groaned rocking up into her more and more his hand gripping her bottom firmly. He arched his hips up into her more firmly as they made love wanting to make her cum more then anything. He smiled bitting her lower lip gently before he kissed her softly and his eyes rolling back moments before he closed them. "I think im going to start sneaking into your room every night!" He said on groan wondering how she would feel if he started spending most of his nights in her bed.

Jei heard him groan smiling glad he seemed to be enjoying himself. Gasping as his grip on her rear tightened she let a smile curl her lips. She blushed as he's nibbled on her lip but eagerly returned the kiss one of her hands trailing up his arm running through his hair. Her hips rocking against his rhythmically.

Looking at him as the kiss broke she gave him a curious look. "Mhmm, I'm sure you will." She said with a chuckle sure he wouldn't do as he claimed but wouldn't be entirely surprised if if he did at least once.

Groaning out he smiled and kissed and nibbled on her lower lip as they made love for several long minuets biting his lower lip. He was growing closer and closer to his peak the young womans tight sex still destroying his stamina. Taking a deep breath he bit down on his lip trying to force himself to last longer then his body wanted. He wanted to continue his conversation but he could not focus at the moment.

Jei heard him groan as he pulled away a little biting his lip as he thrust into her. The way her body rubbed against his made her tingle holding him closer her thrusts matching his pushing him deeper into her. She leaned forward her face pressed into the crook of his neck feeling like she was going to explode she sucked on his neck her hand still playing with his hair as she pressed her hips firmly against his.

He groaned loudly and burst inside her again groaning with delight as he rolled and ground into her. His hips bucked and jerked into her as he came hard so amazed at how fantastic it was to make love to her.

She could feel his release as he pulsed inside her his hips still rocking steadily but with more force. Her own body tingled as she pressed her hips hard against his wrapping her arms tightly around his neck groaning loudly though muffled by her face burried in his neck.

He smiled running his fingers into her hair finally able to focus as he came down from his climax. "Will i be able to sneak into a door or will i be forced to climb your house to sneak in to your window?" He smiled leaning in kissing and nibbling on her neck gently he was just lost in pleasure and in the relationship with this young woman. It was such a whirlwind but it was so worth it he like the young woman so dearly at the moment so sweet and caring to him.

Jei felt his pulsing slowly die down her own body relaxing unclenching from around him. She took in a deep breath leaning against his chest. "You're serious?" She asked with a small smile. "Well if my mom's home you'd have to come to my window." She said sheepishly. "But if she wasn't you could come in the back door." She said with a nod, a small sigh escaping as he kissed her neck wrapping her arms around him slowly moving pulling him from deep inside her making her gasp as she move sitting beside him leaning lighlty against his arm.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her firmly holding her to him as he just rested his face into her neck. "So you can leave a light on in the window of your bedroom so that I know if i need to come in your window?" He smiled pulling back looking into her eyes knowing he would not be able to come over every night, but he wanted to not have to wake her to get in if he wanted to. He smiled looking into her eyes wondering what she thought about him knowing he had rushed into things with her assuming she thought that was all he wanted.

Jei giggled as he'd wrapped his arm around her and leaned into her enjoying the closeness. Listening to his idea she put her finger to her chin in though before nodding, "I'll do something so you'll know." She said curling into his side a little more.

"You're welcome anytime, I wanna be there for you but I'm not gonna be a booty call." She said half joking but trying to play it off like she was not wanting to upset him. Sighing she leaned back against the cushy side of the hot tub glancing towards him. "Something on your mind?" She asked knowingly.

It felt like she stabbed him when she said she was not going to be a booty call. His heart broke and it was visible in his face, he wanted to correct her but it was hard to tell her he would be fine putting off being physical when his cock was still pressed deep into her. Slowly he shifted lifting her slowly and slipping from her with a soft groan his body twitching as the churning water stimulated him more. "Darling, if we never made love again i would be content as long as i could be with you. "

Jei frowned seeing his features feeling a little bad for the way her words came off. When he'd lifted her body slowly pulling from her she let a small groan escape her body feeling almost cool in the hot water till her temperature adjusted. Looking over at him seeing the look on his face hurt. She waited a moment till she felt in control of her legs rising she stood in front of him wrapping her arms around his shoulders hugging him to her body.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. " Was all she said as she held him close to her.

"Darling i mean it. " He said softly gently guiding her back into the water knowing it was cold outside and not wanting her to get sick. "I'm not upset i just... I rushed us both into the physical part and while it is the most mind blowing sex i have ever had. I don't want sex..." He said leaning in kissing her cheek tenderly before pulling back and looking into her eyes taking a deep breath. "I want to make love." He said trying to prove his point as he kissed her lips tenderly.

Jei felt her cheeks turning red at his words he was being so sweet and understanding. A little surprised when he'd tugged her back into the hot tub she sighed feeling the hot water on her skin once more relaxing.

Leaning against him she listened as he spoke. Blushing more as he described the sex he'd shared with her. "I agree we could have waited I'm not unhappy that it happened. I just wanted to make you happy. Your other girls are so different from me." She said sheepishly.

Nodding agreeing with what he was saying. "I want that too." She said after the kiss broke.

He smiled as he mentioned the other girls and shook his head laughing softly. "I don't have any other girls im all yours now so your stuck with me kiddo. " He said laughing playfully patting her cheek before standing up his groin in her face as he slipped from the tub and to the towels to dry them off. Drying off quickly he smiled and held the towel up for her smiling waiting for her to come get wrapped up.

"I'd meant more your old girlfriends." She said sheepishly shaking her head a chuckle escaping sticking out her tongue. "I'm not kiddo." She huffed feigning annoyance. Watching him as he got to his feet blushing till he'd gotten out and covered himself with the towel.

Seeing him wrap his towel around himself she hesitantly got to her feet taking the towel he'd extended to her. Wrapping it around her small frame looking up at him with a shy smile. "Shall we?" She asked before turning leading the way into her house waiting for him before heading upstairs to get dressed.

He smiled and did as she suggested letting her lead him up stairs his hand slipping into hers as he smiled brightly. "You know your just to cute right. No one is going to believe that the pair of us are dating. "

Jei walked towards the stairs after he came in side her hand holding the towel to her body, surprised when she'd felt his hand grab hold of hers. looking down at it a moment she smiled looking ahead of her as she carefully made her way up the stairs listening as he spoke blushing a little.

"I'm not that cute." She retorted shyly. She shrugged, "Hehe maybe. But i'd say more for your track record of never being with anyone from school or younger than yourself." She said as they reached the second floor shortly entering her bedroom. "You want to get dressed first?" She asked letting go of his hand to open the door.

"We are both adults we can change together." He chuckled leading her into the room stealing a kiss on her cheek as he moved into the room. "Besides its not like i have not seen that fantastic little body of yours before. " He smiled digging into his bag and pulling together an outfit. Nothing special simply jeans and a t-shirt. Laying the clothing out on her bed he turned and faced her just wanting to watch her for a second and enjoy the view.

Jei nodded agreeing with his remark, "you're right." Smiling as he kissed her cheek following him into her room watching him a moment as he fished through his bag before heading to her closet. Opening the door she stepped in deciding what to wear her back towards him as she pulled a pair of pale yellow boy shorts and a matching lace bra out slipping them on her attention back to her closet. She pulled out a short pink and brown skirt and a fit brown tee with a pink and white hearts. Adjusting her clothing she turned back towards him with a smile as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"you gonna go out like that", she giggled seeing him in his towel watching her. "You can go to the bathroom if ya want some privacy." She smiled.

Back
Top Bottom