Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new escape~me and Jazzie

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Ki......I'm starting to get scared. We haven't seen another person in hours." said young Rebecca Summers as she walked the quite Raccon City streets with bestfriend and lover, Ki. It was a dark, cold night and all the two of them knew was that something big had happened in town and whatever it was, it left the place looking near deserted.

Thankfully, Rebecca wasn't too cold in the night, with her favorite, comfy sweater on, a gift from the girl next to her. Rebecca was quite an attractive young woman. She was an athlete, your typical "jock girl" in high school, so she had a quite a trim, athletic body which she was rather confident in. The only thing she wasn't confident in was her bust size. Though, her breasts were actually rather nice, but seeing models and actresses with rather huge fake ones had made her start to look at hers as being rather small. Still, even in the sweater, they looked quite nice. Her legs and ass were probably her most striking feature, as both looked like sculpted works of ark due to all the exercising she did, and both were shown off quite well in the low cut, hip hugging pair of faded jeans she had on. Her long brunette hair flapped in the wind and her beautiful blue eyes constantly darted back and forth across the street, looking for some signs of life.

"Don't be scared, Rebecca. I'm gunna keep you safe." Ki said, reaching back and holding the hand of her lover. "Nothing is gunna happen to us." The little blond turned to smile back at the other girl. Ki and Rebecca had been together for quite sometime now, and were very loyal to one another. Ki was not much like Rebecca, though, besides the fact that she was physically fit. She was short with long blond hair that reached her bum which was perfectly round. Her breasts were not large, fitting in the palms of your hand but they still had more then enough volume for her. Her skin was pale as paper, really. It looked like she never got any sun at all, though she did have a few freckles here and there. Her body was currently covered by a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie that reached her ass. She wasn't one to put much attention in her attire.
Green eyes on the look out, she sighed. "I think we should probably go home and get the car. Get out of the city."

"Yea, same here." Rebecca replied, glad to feel her lovers hand in hers before stepping closer, almost nuzzling against her. As always, Ki's wonderful smile helped her to relax as she returned it with a smile of her own. Thankfully, they hadn't been too far from the place they shared when it all happened. Still, they had no idea what this was. They had walked to the mall, been shopping and joking around then people started to hurry out. Next thing she knew, there were police sirens for a while outside, then absolute silence, minus the howl of the wind.

"Ok, back this way." Ki sighed, turning around. They only walked about a block before she finally spotted a person, wandered out of a store, leaving the door open behind him. He was slow, swaying back and forth as he moved. Ki came to a slow stop, squeezing Rebecca's hand. "Look." she said quietly. The person took a few more steps forward, still swaying before another person was spotted, this one oddly down on all fours. Ki bit her lip, not exactly sure what was going on, but she had a bad feeling, choosing to hold perfectly still and say absolutely nothing until they were addressed by the one of the other people.

Rebecca stayed quite and still, squinting in the darkness to get a better look before gasping softly at what she saw.

"Ki, that guy........he has no skin on the right side of his face." she said, whispering so as not to get the two's attention.

"I......think we should get the hell out of here." she added, tugging at her lovers hand.

Ki squinted before her mouth fell open. She was right, that guy looked like he had been skinned! She nodded a few times, turning and tugging Rebecca along, moving quickly in the opposite direction. Of course, she had to trip, cussing loudly. It was more then enough to bring attention to them. A low growl came from one of the two people, both looking at them now with expressions that not even a blood lusting animal could have. Ki squealed, grabbing Rebbecca's hand again and running like hell.

And Rebecca ran like hell with her, holding tightly onto her. Knowing they couldn't run forever, she spotted the first open door and pulled them both in. Not waiting to see where they were, she grabbed the first piece of furniture she saw, a love seat and with adrenaline fueled strength, shoved it up against the door with ease. It as that point she realized they were in one of Raccoon Cities fanciest hotels. They had no time to admire it as whatever those people were were right behind them and already banging on the door. Not waiting to see if they could break through, she grabbed Ki's hand again and dashing into a nearby elevator and pressing a random button. She was still on edge as the elevator began to rise and when the doors opened, she burst forward, opening the first door she saw and pulling Ki in with her before slamming it shut and locking it.......before slumping against the door and sliding it down it till her firm ass was seated on the floor, her breathing heavily, heart beating a mile a minute.

Ki sat down beside Rebeccca once they were in the hotel room, breathing hard. "Fuck." she breathed, lifting a hand to rub her throat, looking at the other woman. "What the hell is going on?! They looked like they were fucking possessed or something!" she practically sobbed, rolling slowly onto her hands and knees before standing ever so slowly. She was not afraid, not, but a tad weirded out. Looking back down at her lover she shook her head. "We need to just stay here for awhile. "Eventually someone well come for us. We just have to wait it out." she said with a nod, running her hand through her hair. In the other room, which they had yet to explore, was probably something a tad worse then the possessed people they had seen out on the streets. Beasts, two of them, that had crawled in the window and were currently rummaging around in the kitchen. They looked sort of like giant disfigured lizards with longer legs like a dog. Not pretty.

"I certainly hope so." Rebecca replied before standing up and stepping to Ki.

"What shall we do in the mean time?" she asked with playful grin and raised eyebrow, sliding her arms around Kis neck. Considering what was going on outside, it was an odd time to get frisky, but they were alone and would be for who knows how long. Wouldn't hurt anything. At least, until the creatures they couldn't hear in the other room decided to come in.

"Rebecca!" Ki laughed, shaking her head as the woman approached her. She wrapped her arms back around her, pulling her against her. "I think you know exactly what you want to do. So risky. I think I like that about you." She leaned in, pressing plump lips against the mouth of the other girl, her hand already sliding down to her perfect ass.

Rebecca kissed back, moaning lightly when she felt Ki's hand sliding closer and closer to her lovely firm ass while she started leading the two of them back, towards the large, comfy looking couch behind them.

Ki followed, smirking against the others lips. When they did arrive at the couch she pushed Rebecca down, climbing on top of her. Her lips moved down, exploring the skin of her neck, rump up in the air, wiggling back and forth.

Rebecca had planned to be the one on the top, but was pleasantly surprise when Ki switched around on her. She smiled and giggled lightly as she kissed her neck. Looking over her shoulder and seeing that lovely butt wiggling in the air, she couldn't help but reach around and take two handfuls of that lovely ass of hers. She always did like how Ki managed to look rather hot in even basic outfits like that. Her ass was especially nice in sweat pants.

Ki giggled when her girlfriend palmed her ass. She wiggled it in her grasp, smiling up at her before looking back down at her work a pretty little hickey on the left side of her neck that she wanted not so little. After a few more sucks it wasn't. She licked the spot a few times before lifting her head up, smirking at Rebecca. She was excited, and would of loved if they both stripped right there. It sounded pretty daring.

"Oh, I know that look. You want to see me naked, don't ya?" Rebecca asked with playful cock of her eyebrow.

"That's a pretty naught idea. I mean, what if someones watching? Personally..........I find that thought arousing." she added with a playful little growl, raising her right hand a bit before giving Ki a little smack on the ass.

"Well, if you find it arousing then I say, why now?" Ki giggled, leaning back. She unbuttoned Rebecca's pants before reaching up for her shirt, pulling it off the other girl in one swift movement. "I am the luckiest girl in the world, getting to look at this all I want." Ki cooed, grabbing hold of one still bra covered breast, giving it a good squeeze.

After shirt was removed, Rebecca unzipped her own pants and pushed them down a little, but just to revealing a bit more of her lacy black thong.

"I don't know. You're damn sexy when you're naked too babe." Rebecca replied, letting out a pleasured sight at Ki grasping her breast.

Ki smirked, looking down at the black thong she had see the woman put on earlier that day. Her hand slid down, snapping it gently against her skin, laughing softly. "Well, we look the best when we're naked together." She pointed out. Her hand burrowed it's way under her bra, cupping her bare breast, rolling the nipple between two fingers.

"Yes, but currently, I'm the only one that's at least even half naked." Rebecca replied with a playful pout, followed by a moan when Ki's hand found it's way into her bra, teasing her nipple.

"Then take off my pants." Ki responded with a giggle, shaking her head. She moved Rebecca's breast around in a circle a few times while she continued to pull at her nipple.

"Sure, but it's hard to concentrate with your naughty hand working me over." Rebecca replied with a laugh, then a soft moan.

KI rolled her eyes and giggled. "Guess I won't be naked then." she sang. Her other hand burrowed beneath the other girl, unhooking her bra with ease. Rather then taking it all the way off, though, she just pushed it up, leaning forward and catching her right nipple between soft lips.

Becca was about to say something in response, but only moaned when her bra was pushed up and her lover descended on her decent bosom. She always knew just how to get her turned on.

Ki always knew what she was doing, so it seemed. Pleasing her lover was always so rewarding for her. Her tongue slid back and forth over her nipple, again and again, teasing.

Considering how often the girls had done since first hooking up, it was no surprise really that Ki knew Rebeccas body inside and out. Moaning softly and arching her back so her chest was thrust further against Ki, Rebecca was absolute ecstasy.........and the big stuff hadn't even started out. Ki was just teasing her and Rebecca was already getting rather wet and ready downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom