Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My hero~me and sjdude

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Ex summoner Yuna was breathing heavily as she adeptly leapt over the roots in her path and ducked under branches as she raced through the forest, obviously running from something. Normally, she'd use her guns to defend herself, but they had been lost in the struggle with the pursuing beast and she was forced to run. Taking a moment to look back over her shoulder, she was relieved to see she had put plenty of space between it, but as she exited the forest and came out onto a path, her heart sank as her foot hit a large rock in the ground and she fell face first to the ground. She had no time to get back up as the moment she rolled over onto her back, the creature had caught up and was looming over here. She started to slowly slide back, firm backside rubbing against the hard ground beneath her as she tried to get away from the beast.

Arik had been tracking a beast all day. It was a terrible monster, and he had been hoping for a good bounty on it. He had his longsword drawn, hidden in the brush. And then he heard the monster running. He took off, running after the beast. Arik headed out, his boots stomping against the ground. He saw a woman on the ground. "Fates," He growled, and called to the monster. "Hey, ugly!" The beast stopped, looking at Arik. He lunged forward, swining his sword hard at the monster's head. He decapitated it with one stroke, felling it. Arik stuck the sword in the ground, looking at the lovely woman on the ground. "Why, hello there."

"T-Thanks......" Yuna replied with a sigh of relief before standing up to her feet, dusting her bare legs and ass off.

"I really owe you one." she then added with a smile and light laugh, tilting her head lightly to the side in a cute little gesture.

Arik chuckled a little. "Well, you looked like you needed the help, so what kind of man would I be if I just walked by?" He asked, offering her the same smile. "I'm Arik." He said. "I'm a warrior from Darnasia."

"I'm Yuna, an ex summoner." said the brunette as she offered her hand out to shake his hand. Though, as she took a step forward, her feet basically tangled up on themselves and she spun a bit before falling to the ground, landing on her hands and knees. Though, it wasn't all innocent. Not only did she land on her hands and knees, her firm backside in her VERY tight and VERRRRRRYYYYY short shorts was sticking up in the air. Since her back was to Arik when she landed, he had the aboslute most perfect view of her basically legendary ass.

"Ow, that's smarts....." she said with a groan, not realizing she in a rather provocative positon. So, she just stayed there as her knees didn't exactly feel too good at the moment.

Arik watched as she fell forward. He forgot entirely about his sword, still buried in the ground, and went to his knees as well. This woman had a perfect ass. He moved, slipping a hand between her thighs. He felt the trace of her sex, the shorts just as thin as they were short. It was very satisfying.

"So, Yuna, ex-summoner," His voice was a low, masculine growl. "What's a sexy woman like you doing alone?"

"W-What are you doing!?" Yuna asked in shock and surprise, turning to look at him, face red in blushing when she felt his hand rub between her legs. Though, she ddin't actually move away or try to stand up.

Arik grinned a little bit. "You see, Yuna, a woman like you should reward a man for saving her." He tangled his other hand in her hair, pulling it back just a little. "You should show him the proper respect."

"B-But......" Yuna replied, wincing slightly when he tugged her hair. It didn't really hurt. It was just so sudden. Sure, she really did owe him for saving her life but paying him with her........body? That just wasn't right. Yet, for reasons she didn't know, she had yet to actually give a definitive no or even move away.

"Now, now." He moved his hand up to the waist of Yuna's shorts, unbuckling them and pulling them down. "I'm going to get some of your sweet tight body, and you're going to love it. I promise you."

"And what makes you think that?" Yuna replied, half glaring at him when he pulled her shorts down, not bothering to resist as her dark blue panties were revealed. There weren't anything special, just the kind that covered less ass than a normal pair, but wasn't quite a thong yet. Still, they looked damn good on her. Her ass looked great in those shorts and even better in those panties. If things kept progressing like that, her absolutely bare ass must be breath taking. Still, while not resisting, she didn't raise her legs up, so her shorts ended up bunched around her knees.

"Damn," He growled, feeling his lust rise. He let his hand run over her ass, feeling the smooth, tight muscles. "You ever been fucked before?" Arik asked, leaning forward to whisper into her ear.

Yuna said nothing and turned to face away with a hmph........Obviously, she had not. With him now unable to see her face, she bit her lip to suppress a moan from his hand running over her ass. Her shorts were thin and panties even thinner. It was damn near like she didn't have them on at all.

He lifted his head, looking back down at her. He pulled Yuna's panties down, leaving them right down with her panties around her legs. "Oh, fates," He whispered, looking down at her absolutely perfect ass.

When she felt her panties finally get pulled down, she looked back at him, blushing even brighter now.

"Just.........be gentle.......alright?" she shyly said, having relented to allowing him to do her as payment for the rescue. She had to admit, while embarassing, it was all rather erotic as well.

He unfastened his pants, pushing them down. His cock was hard, fully erect at the sight of that perfect butt. Arik took his cock in hand, guided it into her pussy. He felt her tight pussy wrap around him. "Damn," He growled.

Yuna groaned as he began to slide into her virgin pussy.

"Slow.........please go slow." she almost pleaded. After all, this was her first time. She didn't want to regret her decision, which would end up making her feel like a cheap slut.

Arik slid all ten inches of his cock into her, slowly and in one long motion. He reached his hand down, grasping one of her breasts through her top. He didn't promise her anything-he didn't know if he'd go slow, with how hot this sweet little ass was.

Still, Yuna was glad he did slide in slow. She tough, she could handle a little roughness, but still, being a virgin, she was not use to such sensations. She moaned quite loudly when he grasped one of her modest sized breasts due to her not wearing a bra, and the material of her shirt being very thin.

Arik started a slow rhythm, pulling and pushing his cock out and in of her tight folds. "Do you like that, when I grab one of your tits, Yuna?" He growled, squeezing her nipple through the thin material.

Yuna said nothing, but the loud moan that came when he pinched her nipple provided an obvious answer. His slow rhythym of thrusting into her minimized the pain she felt and allowed her body to easily adjust to it, feeling only pleasure before long.

Arik started to increase his pace, thrusting his hips harder into Yuna's sweet pussy. He raised his free hand, bringing it down against her ass in a slap. The slap resounded through the forest, a satisfying sound.

Yuna damn near squeeled in delight when he spanked her. Apparently, her enjoyed attention being paid to her ass, from the groping earlier, to the spank, to the sound of his abdomen slapping against her ass evertime he thrust into her.

Intrigued, Arik pulled his cock from her pussy. He grinned, looking down at the iron-hard flesh, covered with her wet juices. "Damn, you loved it." He murmured with amusement. He brought his hand down on her ass again, spanking it as he tugged on her hair.

Again, Yuna moaned from the spanking, but winced from the hair pulling. She certainly liked one of those two. Obviously not the hair pulling. Didn't seem as though Yuna had a taste for the rough stuff.

Back
Top Bottom