Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

As Jack carried on Angelica's frown grew steadily deeper. He was so angry for being so young! He caught himself and laughed nervously and she looked on him with soft eyes. She didn't think he'd want her pity, but she couldn't help but feel it for him anyway. Reaching down she caught up his hand.

"God has plans for you, Jack Sparrow," she said softly. "He won't let such suffering go unalleviated, and you're a good person. He brought you here for a reason, and perhaps that reason was to change your fortunes." After warring with herself for a few moments, Angelica maneuvered to lean down and kiss his forehead. "Why don't we go to bed, hm?" she asked softly. "Fate will find you in the morning."

She didn't want to let go of his hand. She didn't want to sit up so she could lay down in her own bed. She wanted to get down on the floor with him and hug him until he wasn't so very angry at everything anymore. Angelica wanted to help this boy, despite--or, more likely, because of--her attraction to him. Unsure what to do, she kissed his forehead again and lingered there for another few moments. It would be up to him what to do with it.

"God has plans for me, hm?" Jack snorted. But he forgot what he might say next, because Angelica took his hand and kissed him. Sure, it was on the forehead. But her lips were soft, and she smelled good, and the position she was in put her breasts right at eye level. Heat flushed through him, and he tried to remember that she was a nun. Or, well, that she would be.

"Why don't we go to bed?" she whispered, kissing him again. "Fate will find you in the morning."

He climbed unsteadily to his feet, brushing against her as he did. Her arms slid around his chest, pulling him against her, and without thinking he kissed her. He tried to tell himself that it was an accident, that he'd tried to kiss her forehead just as she loojed up at him, but that was a lie. His hands slid around her waist as he found her lips, and the kiss was hesitant at first. It gained in enthusiasm, though, when she didn't pull away.

Suddenly he tealized what he was doing. He was kissing a nun! He was alone witha nun - a gorgeous nun - in her cell and he was kissing her! He was going to get slapped for this. Slapped, and then sent to hell.

He didn't get slapped. Angelica wasn't sure how they'd gotten there, but here they were sitting on the edge of her bed in an embrace. It wasn't her first kiss, but it very well could have been her last; she was supposed to take orders tomorrow, after all. Her arms slid from Jack's chest to his shoulders, wrapping loosely around his neck and sliding her hands up into his hair. He was hesitant at first, then enthusiastic which was absolutely adorable.

"Jack..." she murmured. She was going to try to tell him to stop but she couldn't; she didn't want to, and the flesh is weak.

Mother Superior had once suggested that she simply think of Jesus whenever she was tempted to look at a boy, but all thoughts of God and Jesus, of religion, of her orders, had flown from her mind. He smelled like gunpowder and the sea, like an adventure she wanted to be a part of. Gradually her kisses moved across his jaw down to his throat and Angelica paid no heed to her wimple.

Angeluca felt so good against him, her arms sliding around him as she returned his kiss. Tenatively he let his hands drift lower, tracing her hips and finally cupping her rear, and he blushed as he realuzed she could probably feel his erection pressing into her thigh. But he didn't pull away, because holy God she felt good. So he kissed her again, hesitantly parting her lips with his tongue, and squeezed her rear gently through the thin fabric of her habit.

Her habit...

He stiffened suddenly, and not in the pleasant way his cock had already done. Holy God she was... and he wanted... and she had...

Wide eyed, Jack forced himself to back away. "This isn't... I mean..." Father forgive him, but it was what he wanted! "We can't... I mean, we shouldn't... I mean..." He scrubbed the back of his hand across his lips, trying unsuccessfully to forget her taste and hiw her lips had felt. "I... God, Angelica, I'm sorry. You... you're a nun." Almost. "Almost. And... and a bride if... of Christ. I, we..."

He clapped both hands over his mouth, then dragged them down and sighed. "I'm sorry," he said. "Not for kissing you, but... well, because I did. And I shouldn't have."

When Jack cupped her arse she pressed closer, allowing her hands to slide lower as well. She could feel his stiff shaft pressing insistently against her, making her a little shaky as he parted her lips with his tongue. He was amateurish and a little clumsy, surely a virgin, but that was part of his charm. He was sweet, and handsome, and God it had been so long since the last time she'd gotten--

Angelica's hands were untucking his shirt from his trousers when he backed away, wide-eyed. He looked disheveled and lost, confused almost. Then he started babbling and...oh dear God he was apologizing! She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as Jack wiped away her kisses as though they were poison, and tears stung her throat. It felt like rejection and she knew it was because of this damned habit. Angelica rubbed her lips together--they still tingled from where his had been pressed against him--and sighed. She rubbed her face and swallowed hard, refusing to allow tears in her eyes and trying not to be angry at him for leading her on.

"Fine," she said finally. Angelica pulled off her wimple and the first layer of her habit to reveal a simple white shift underneath. "I didn't want this, but fine. Goodnight, Jack." She slipped between the sheets and blew out the candle without another word, plunging them both into darkness before turning on her side with her back to him. She refused to let him see that he'd hurt her feelings.

Stunned, Jack stared wide-eyed until Angelica blew out the light. Then, carefully, he crouched down and stretched out on the floor. Sleep didn't come easily. He tossed and turned, horny and ashamed and uncomfortable. What the hell was he supposed to have done? Whether she wanted it or not, she was a nun! Almost a nun! But, then, why had he kissed her? And God he wanted to kiss her again! But that was a sin, wasn't it? If she'd already been released from her vows, that might be different. What did she expect him to do?

His father's words - and his mother's - drifted through his mind. Only things that matter are what a man can do, and what a man can't. But... she was almost a nun! No matter hiw good she'd felt pressed against him!

It was thoughts like this that left him with troubled dreams. Tossing and turning, pursued by an unseen thing that dogged his footsteps and laughed with a sound like the breaking surf. "Can't escape, boy!" it called as he fled. "Run! Run! I'll still find you!" And then he clung to the back of a giant turtle to escape, hanging on against waves that threatened to pull him down, while the mocking siren call echoed around him.

"Yo, ho, all together, hoist the colors high..."

When he awoke, he was disoriented. The ground around him was cool, dry stone. Not seawater. It was dark, and a distant sound of bells grew louder, and the rolling rhythm of the wild pirate song gave way to the singing of vespers. He patted himself down, expecting to be soaked to the skin, only to find himself dry as a bone.

"God," he mumbled, remembering the previous night. "I am such an idiot!"

Angelica was perfectly content to let Jack stew in his misery. Spite wasn't godly, but she wasn't a nun yet. Wouldn't be until tomorrow evening. He'd led her on, leaving her wet and aching; one last roll before she took her vows would have been nice. But then, it wouldn't matter once she'd run away and stowed away on the ship to France she supposed. With a sigh she rolled over, fluffing up her pillow and trying to get some sleep.

Jack was still asleep when she left her cell for morning prayer. After breakfast she snuck him a few bites she'd stolen from the table, reminding him to for the love of God remember his wimple if he had to go out for any reason. Angelica would be missed if she skipped her chores and prayers today, but some of her chores could take her to some of the more sensitive parts of the abbey where she could keep an eye out for whoever brought the gold to the ship. She lingered near the abbot's office, as well as Mother Superior's, as she swept and dusted. Finally she saw them, down near the wine cellar there was a vault she'd missed before. Soldiers came in the early afternoon and began taking out chests and chests of gold. How had she never seen them before?

"We have to leave today," she said in a low, hurried voice when she brought Jack lunch. "Soldiers are loading gold onto the ships right now. They're sure not to wait more than a few hours before they weigh anchor."

"Today?" Jack repeated, startled. "We have to leave today? In a few hours?" His mind raced as he considered that. Shit. He'd thought they'd have more time to work out a plan. Grab supplies. Generally get ready. Not... this.

"Right," he decided, shoving his meal in faster. "We'll need to work fast. I mean, I'm no expert or anything, but I reckon it'll take some work to sneak onto a treasure ship. And you're not really dressed for it." At that he shifted, pulling out a package he'd been using for a cushion. "Good thing I went out earlier and found these for you."

Found. More like 'stole'. This entire trip seemed to be making his morals extremely flexible. He handed the canvas sack over. Inside were a simple white shirt and canvas trousers. "They're probably gonna be big on you," he continued, finishing the last of his meal, "since I couldn't exactly get them tailored, and I had no idea about shoes. But they should do."

He gulped down the last of his water and rose, turning his back to give her a modicum of privacy. "Getting aboard will be the tricky part," he continued. Then a thought struck him. "How large are the chests they're loading?"

"Jack! You shouldn't have risked it!"

Angelica gave up no further protest, however, when he handed over the sack. She pulled out the clothes and waited for him to turn around before changing quickly. They were too big for her, as predicted, but the shirt was okay in a pinch though it hung off of one shoulder. The trousers, however, were a different matter. Looking at her habit, she took up the cinch and wrapped it around her waist like a belt.

"Father forgive me," she muttered, partly out of habit and partly because she really did feel a little blasphemous for it. Also from her habit she took a loaf of bread she'd snuck under it. It wasn't much but it would keep them for at least part of the journey without running the risk of getting caught.

"How large are the chests they're loading?"

Three hours later Angelica couldn't believe they were doing this. She curled up in her own chest, trying not to think of how very much it reminded her of a casket, with her knees against her chest as men carried her along the docks and onto the ship. She laid there for hours, knees aching and stomach twisting into knots of hunger but not daring to so much as move. Finally the boat felt to be in motion, no longer bumping against the docks, and men seemed to have filtered out of the cargo hold. Finally she leaned up, carefully opening the lid of her chest just a crack.

"Jack," she called in a half-whisper. "Jack did you make it?" Fat lot of good it would've done him if their scheme to get to France and save his mother had been foiled by getting caught, and now she was a lone stowaway on a treasure ship.

They were underway. Jack might not be the most experienced sailor, but he could feel the motion of the ship in his bones. So he forced himself to hold still for a count of one thousand, one breath at a time, before he eased open the lid on the chest and peered throyugh.

Nobody was around. It had sounded like madness to him when he'd proposed it, but it had worked! Or, at least, the first step had worked. Now they'd just have to avoid notice for several weeks, while stealing food and water, until they made France. Then, of course, he'd be no closer to finding his mother. But at keast he'd have rescued Angelica from the life she'd been forced into by her father. Surely God would bless him for that?

Carefully, he clambered out of the chest and stretched. Large they might have been, but he'd still had to curl in a ball to... "Jack?"

The voice nearly made him jump out of his skin, before he placed it. "Yeah, I'm here," he hissed back, trying to keep his voice low. He could tell from her voice what direction she was in, but the darkness of the hold meant he couldn't see her. Hell, he could barely see his hand before his face. So he extended his arms, groping through the crowded semidarknesx. "Hang on," he hussed. "I'll try to come to you."

And then he tripped.

As crowded as the hold was, that wasn't a surprise. What was surprising was that he didn't fall. Instead he went into a lurching stagger, stumbling drunkenly as he struggled to find his balance. Finally he ran into something warm and yielding, hitting the ground with a startled cry. It was only then, half astride the object that he realized he'd located her. She was pleasantly soft beneath him, her arms wrapped around him out of startled reflex, and her breath wax warm on his face. "Uh..." he managed, acutely aware of how she felt beneath him, "hi?"

Angelica rose from her trunk when Jack answered and told her he would come to find her. Carefully she lowered the lid and stood by it, since it wouldn't do either of them any good if he tried to find her and she was still sitting in a box like an idiot. She wondered if they'd have to Blindman's Bluff their way to each other until their eyes adjusted since it was so dark she couldn't see her hand in front of her face. Would their eyes adjust to this pitch blackness? Her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of Jack taking staggering stomping steps and he seemed to have tripped.

When he hit her she cried out in alarm and reflexively wrapped her arms around his middle to catch him. Together they tumbled backwards and she hit the deck with a hard oof!, Jack on top of her. Well, this was a bit of a twist, though not an unpleasant one. Angelica was a little disappointed he wouldn't be able to see her grin in the dark.

"Hi," she chuckled in response. "You certainly know how to give a girl mixed signals, don't you?" she teased. One hand "accidentally" drifted to his arse and she was certainly in no hurry to push him off. Jack had left her wet and wanting last night, after all, and she saw no reason they shouldn't fuck. It wasn't like they'd have much else to do for the next few weeks.

"Mixed... signals..?" Jack echoed, a little dazed and a lot turned on. He'd been expecting to get slapped or shouted at for crashing into her. Not groped. But the feel of her body beneath his and her hand on his ass sent his thoughts racing wildly. Part of his mind shrieked that she was a nun, but most of the rest of him noted that her thigh was sliding against his and he could feel her pressing against him. And she wasn't a nun, now was she? She hadn't taken vows, and she had run away.

And God he was hard, and he was pretty sure she could tell. What with the way her hips moved against his and all. "Mixed sgnals?" he repeated, filling his voice with the smile she probably couldn't see in the gloom. His arms slid beneath her, pulling her tighter against his chest as his hands caressed her back through her shirt. Then he kissed her.

Jack was a virgin, because sex before marriage was a sin. But he and Elsa had done a number of things together, including one memorable night where she's let him explore between her legs before stroking him until he came. There had been a lot of kissing as well. He put all of that practice to work, cupping the back of Angelica's head as his tongue parted her lips, and her taste made him groan against her. Without thinking, his hips moved against hers in time with his tongue.

He was hard between her legs and Angelica could most definitely feel it. Jack seemed confused about what she'd meant. Perhaps the habit was still keeping him from seeing her as a woman, despite her thigh sliding against him and her hips pressing into his. In the darkness her eyes were slowly adjusting and she could see the white of his shirt as he leaned over her, but not much else as his arm slid beneath her and pulled her closer. She groaned against his kiss and moved her hips in time with his, squeezing his ass and pulling him more firmly against her each time he moved. Her thighs gripped his hips tightly while they moved together and she tugged his shirt off.

"You left me in the lurch last night, Jack," she said in a low, husky tone. By now Angelica could see his face but couldn't make out the details. "That was very naughty of you, you know. We'll have to do something to make amends." Her teeth found his flesh and gently she bit his shoulder then his neck while her hand deftly unbuckled his belt and slid below his pants to squeeze his ass again. He was a very attractive boy, after all; why should he be a virgin? Angelica herself had been popular with the boys, having lost her virginity two years ago before her father sent her to the convent. Now it was just a matter of learning one another's kinks.

Jack's eyes bulged, just a little, as Angelica's hand gripped his ass and she began moving against him. Was this... was this really happening? He'd thought a lot about sex - a whole lot - but... well, all he'd actually done was get close and then think a lot. He wasn't entirely certain what to do from here.

Well, that wasn't precisely true. He had lots of ideas. But, when faced with the reality, he wasn't sure what was actually feasable. Still, he'd made it this far on luck and bluff. So, maybe that wolkd still work.

"Oh?" Jack managed, hoping he sounded confident instead of nervous. "I did? I guess I'll have to do something about that." But what? Uhm... ah! Inspiration struck, and he shifted a little (accidentally grinding his erect cock harder against her) until he could get a hand between them. He cursed for a moment, silently, as he remembered that he'd acquired a pullover shirt for her, but the feel of a soft breast under his palm drove that worry from his head. Instead he tugged upwards, exposing her abdomen and chest to his gaze.

Well, to his squinting gaze. She was a shadow in the darkness of the hold, forcing him to rely on other senses than sight. And she was delightfully smooth and warm beneath him, her breast firm and supple ubder his palm. More by accident than design his thumb grazed one stiffening nipple, and his blush made him suddenly grateful for the darkness. Because he was going to dare something he'd only done with Elsa with her blouse still on.

It took a moment, but he managed to lower his mouth to her breast, lips gently closing on the nipple and squeezing. The feel and taste brought an involuntary moan of pleasure from him, and he experimentally circled the warm, firm flesh with his tongue. "So..." he said, voice thick, "is that a good start?"

He sounded actually nervous about having been bad! Had the poor boy been beaten that badly by some other girl? Well there was just no excuse for overkill; she'd just have to show him how it was supposed to be done. Those thoughts were momentarily driven from her head as he grinded against her and lifted her shirt, cupping her breast before taking her stiff, tender nipple between his lips. Angelica sighed in pleasure, almost relief, at the first human contact she'd had in quite a while.

"Mmm a very good start," she purred. "But...only a start." She let her shirt fall off over her head before, without warning, flipping them so she was straddling his hips. "This is how you apologize, Jack," she instructed, a predatory sort of smirk on her face in the dark. One hand tightened in his hair and brought his face up to her breasts. Angelica groaned as she moved against his stiff cock, pressing his face to her breasts. Fuck but she was just. So. Horny. It had been so damned long she almost didn't have patience for foreplay.

"Beg me to fuck you, Jack," she moaned into the dark, his form just barely visible underneath her. With one hand still in his hair she jerked his face up to crush a hard kiss to his lips. "Beg me to ride you until you scream my name."

Whoah my God!

Jack's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as Angelica rolled him over and straddled him, and suddenly he was very aware of just how hard and horny he was. It was hard to not be aware, given how she was grinding up against him - something else he and Elsa had done mire than once. But Elsa, as much as she'd initiated some of their play, had never been this aggressive.

Still, her demand sparked something in him. Because hell yes he wanted ti fuck! But...

His own fist tangled in her hair, pullung her back so he could kiss her chin and throat. "Beg?" he laughed, riding a razor's edge between desperate hunger and soul-scorching embarrasment. "Beg? You forgot something, Angel." Desperate hands dragged her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. He pressed her back into a bale of something - cotton, most likely - as he worked frantically at the fastenings of her trousers.

His breath caught for a moment as his fingers slipped within, tracing the wet lips of her pussy, and he nearly came just from the feeling. "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." The words seemed to lend a boldness, and two fingers inexoertly slipped into her. "And I don't beg."

Angelica gasped when she was suddenly flipped again and her back pressed into something soft. He was clumsy as he pulled off the rope holding up her trousers and slipped his fingers inside her--perhaps it had been a while for him, too, or perhaps he hadn't been with more than one or two women before--but she was too horny to care much. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes closed for a moment. Even clumsy was better than nothing and God it felt so good!

"You may not beg now," she murmured huskily as she pulled off Jack's shirt, "but you will by the time I'm done with you."

She flipped them again, holding Jack's hand in place once she had to ensure he didn't stop fingering her in retribution. Angelica expertly unfastened his trousers with one hand before wrapping her fingers around his shaft and working them slowly up and down. Leaning in, she kissed him hungrily.

"Beg me, Jack," she whispered against his lips before biting his bottom lip gently.

OhmyGod!

She was naked and straddling him, with his fingers buried in her pussy and her hand wrapped around his cock and fuck but she felt and tasted good! His lip stung where she'd bitten him, and his dick was almost ready to blow, and her whispered demand took his breath away.

"You'd better make me beg," he husked, his cock pressing harder into her hand as heleaned into her. His teeth scraled over the skin if her throat, following her pulse as he bit at her. His free hand squeezed the meat of her ass, pushing her deeper onto his fingers as he stroked the softness of her inner walls and tried to think about his times tables. Or Latin conjugation. Or anything but the way he felt like he would cum all over her and himself at any moment.

"You'll have to," he continued, rocking his hips a little. The motion broke that resolve as he came, just a little truckle of white semen dripping from his head before he managed to hold himself back. "Fuck..." he moaned. "Fuck... Angela... fuck... me!"

Jack whispered that she'd have to make him beg and Angelica grinned in the dark. "What exactly do you think I'm doing, darling?" she murmured, flicking the pad of her thumb over the tip of his head. She groaned as he bit at her throat and squeezed her ass, stroking her even as he throbbed in her hand. When she felt a thin trickle of cum over her fingers she raised an eyebrow, but grinned again as Jack finally begged her.

"Thought you'd never ask," she teased, moving her hand from his shaft and leaning over him.

Angelica could mostly see in the dark by now and braced herself with her hands on either side of Jack's head. Her breasts hung heavily over him as slowly she lowered herself onto his throbbing cock, sighing in lust and relief. One hand tangled in his hair, pulling his face to her breasts as slowly she rode him, pressing him deep inside her before sliding up then down again. Oh God it had been so long!

"Jack..." she moaned, tightening her grip on his hair. "Oh God Jack you feel so good inside me...Fuck..." The hand Angelica used to brace herself came to his shoulder, pressing her nails into his flesh before dragging them down, leaving pink streaks over his pale skin.

Jack gasped, eyes bulging as she slipped down over his cock. He'd thought about this moment a lot, and thought he'd known what to expect. Thought that the games he'd played with Elsa had prepared him. But he'd been wrong, because the feel of her warm, slick walls squeezing around his cock was quite literally breathtaking. And then her breast was against his mouth and she was sliding up and down his shaft and... "Fuck," he breathed, eyes wild.

He could have happly laid back and let her fuck him, and holy Jesus he wanted to. But the same imp of the perverse that had made her work to hear him beg seized him now. He sat up with a grunt and a gasp as the mition drove his cick deeper into her, and his hands gripped her hips as he bit at her lip and kissed her. "And you," he moaned, nails digging into her skin, "feel... so good... on me..."

God. As goid as she felt, he was going to cum at any moment. One hand left her ass, cupping her breast so he could bite her nipple as his hips rilled beneath her. And then he had an idea. He gripped both hips again, arms and shoulders straining as he fought to keep her from moving. "Beg me," he growled, sr,taring into her deep eyes as he held her motionless on his cock. "Ber me... to fuck... you..."

Dear God she was close! Jack sat up, driving his cock deeper inside her, and gripped her hips with a bruising force. Their nails bit into one another's flesh as their lips and teeth and tongues traced patterns over their skin. Angelica left several dark purple love marks along his shoulders and little half-moon dents in his back where her nails had been. Her walls twitched around him, but she couldn't let herself cum. Not yet. It would be over far too soon if she did.

But then Jack made a mistake. He held her on his cock, motionless. She struggled against him but apprenticing to the blacksmith had made him strong enough to hold her. He demanded that she beg as he held her. Angelica merely grinned at him in the dark, though that grin quickly dropped as she once again failed to escape his grip. With both hands on her hips he wasn't able to stop her from slapping him sharply.

"I. Don't. Beg," she growled back, leaning her forehead against his. One hand cupped Jack's neck firmly while the other slid from his cheek down to his shoulder, then down his chest and stomach, dragging her nails over his skin the entire way. "You don't understand darling. You're right where I want you; I don't need anything more from you." This wasn't strictly true, but Angelica doubted he would call her bluff as her first two fingers slid along what little of his shaft wasn't buried inside her then up to her own clit. She moaned as she pleasured herself, pressing herself against him and biting his lip.

"I'm gonna cum, Jack," she whispered breathily, slowly reaching that edge. "Mmmm...don't you want to cum with me darling?" Her game was clear: Angelica was giving him a chance to rescind his threat, to be a good boy and do as she said. Cumming without the feeling of Jack pounding into her wasn't a thought she relished, but it set a bad precedent if she let him get away with whatever he wanted now.

Her slap wasn't as hard as it could have been, but it still spun his face to one side and made his cheek burn as he lost his grip on her hips for a moment. "I may have deserved that," he mumbled, shocked by just how turned on the blow had made him. As if he weren't turned on enough. But then she was whispering to him, stroking herself and letting those same fingers trail over his dick as she explained that she was going to cum. With him or with out him.

Jack might have been inexperienced, and he might have been a fool. But he was no idiot.

"Cum... with you..?" he gasped, gripping her hips once more. "Fuck... yes!" The same strength that had let him hold her still came in handy again, lifting her hips up and down as he did his best to pound his cock upwards into her. That last effort was difficult, since he was sitting. And the best he could manage was a roll of the hips as he slid her down his length. But from the approving sounds she was making, he figured he must be doing something right.

"Fuck..." he groaned, biting at her. Her shoulder, her throat, her chin, wherever he could reach in his desperate hunger. "Fuck... so... good..." He tried to hold back, and the effort was agony. "So... so... fuck!" He orgasmed without warning, shouting the last word as his body went rigid for a moment and his cock went impossibly harder for an instant. And then he shook as his cock twitched and pulsed within her, throbbing against her silken wall as his seed pumped deep into her.

"Of course you deserved it, naughty," Angelica murmured, biting his lower lip before threatening to cum without him.

Her threat worked. Jack lifted her hips and she gasped has he slammed her down on his length. Her fingers worked more furiously at her clit as he rolled his hips beneath her. Unintelligible cries escaped as he bit her throat but from the way it seemed loud in the silent hold she was suddenly reminded that they were stowaways on a ship and ought to be quiet. With her free hand she carefully covered Jack's mouth.

"Ssshh," she hushed with a perverse smile. Being reminded of the risk of getting caught only made it sexier. Without warning Angelica came with a strangled cry, curling her back and leaning her forehead against Jack's as her walls pulsed around him. In her ecstasy her hand slipped from Jack's lips and he went rigid, shouting obscenities in the dark hold. Quickly Angelica slapped her hand back over his mouth, though if there was any damage it was probably already done. For a few long moments all they could do was sit there in one another's embrace, panting and sweating in the darkness.

"God that was good!" Angelica finally murmured, lifting her head and grinning. Carefully she raised herself to a standing position, letting his seed slide down her thigh. "And I hope you learned your lesson about trying to be in charge, Captain Jack Sparrow." She nudged him gently with her food, standing unabashedly naked and leaning against the bale of cotton.

Jack gasped for breath, wide-eyed at how... well, good seemed too pale a word for what had just happened. Amazing, perhaps? But the feel of cumming inside her, and feeling her cum around him had been earthshattering. But then she slid off him, her body a sleek shape in the darkness, her crotch and thighs glistening with their mingled orgasms. It was warm in the hold, but the sudden absence of her body made him feel a chill.

"I hope you learned a lesson about trying to be in charge, CaptainJack Sparrow!" sne laughed.

"Yeah, I think I did," he answered, her taunting voice mingling with her naked body to send a fresh wave of lust through him. Carefully, thighs and back deliciously sore, he climbed to his feet. "An important lesson, I think."

He paused, drinking in her shape. Then without warning he was on her! Pressing her back against the sacking as he caught her wrists and pinned them over her head. "I learned," he breathed, "that if you're going to try and be in charge you have to take charge."

His body was heavy against hers as he pressed against her, and his free hand cupped the back of her head as he kissed her roughly. "You have to take charge." His cock, already beginning to stiffen once more, left a sticky trail as it rubbed against her hip. "And you have to take what you want."

"I do."

The words sounded surreal to Angelica even as they echoed in the small seaside chapel. They'd made port in Bayonne less than three hours ago and here she was standing with Jack and a priest. Their voyage had been a pleasant blur of sex and sweat. She'd even told him a few things she'd never intended to, but she'd also intended her liaison with the son of the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow to last any longer than it took for them to arrive in France. The previous evening when he'd proposed she had needed some convincing. But he was right: God's law was God's law, and she had an opportunity not to live in sin. And, she had reasoned with herself, he was handsome and his father was rich. That had to count for something. Between then and now she'd talked herself into getting excited about it. It was better than convent life, after all, and Jack didn't seem cruel or stupid. They were young enough she could mold him into what she needed...it was sort of ideal, really. And if her father found out she'd run away from the convent--or, rather, when he found out--she could claim love as her reason.

"Par le pouvoir que Dieu et la Sainte Église catholique romaine me confient, je vous déclare maintenant homme et femme," the priest declared officiously.

"Man and wife," Angelica translated with an eager, girlish smile before leaning forward to kiss her new husband. Her mother wasn't wealthy, but their family had enough money to afford French lessons. She thanked the priest and slipped him a few coins from her pocket--the rest of his bribe for doing up the paperwork and marrying them without making a big fuss to the government--before slipping their documentation into her pocket and tugging at Jack's hand to lead him out of the church. "My mother will be so happy to meet you," she said, practically skipping out of the church. "We can be there in a week if we hurry."

Back
Top Bottom