Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Linking Forum Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isenhart De'Rathe

Super-Earth
So, I have just started my first role play on this site and it is going to take place in a 100% original world to be forged by myself and my coauthor. I was looking around and found the world building forums, which are the perfect tool for something like this. Before I begin, however, I was wondering if there is a way to link to specific forum posts.

That is to say, could I make my first post in the forum a sort of table of contents with links to each of the individual subjects that I will have to cover - the physical world, the political world, the beasts of the world, the races of the world, the astrology, the history, etc. I'm sure that you can see where this is going. Digging through to find a specific post could get difficult after a while.

So is it possible to create a link to specific posts that may be in the middle of the third page, for example, for use in the opening post?

If you look at each post, they are numbered (example, your post is #1). If you look at the upper right hand corner, you will see this #1. If you mouse-over it, you will see that it is a clickable link. If you click it, you will be brought to the url that links directly to that post. That is the info you seek. Hope that helps. :)

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much, Lady DarkAngel! No time left to get the ball rolling on that tonight, but I'll have all weekend to flesh some things out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom