Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
Is anybody else having an issue with BMR loading on chrome? Because All night I've been having issues with it loading and having to refresh several times before any page loads. I was curious if anybody else was having this problem, or if somebody could tell me if its just chrome being a dick to me.

I use Firefox, so I apologize that I cannot be of more help. However, I do suggest emptying out your cache/history and then doing a browser restart to see if that helps with the loading.

I will go and do that now and see if that works. I tried to restart my browser and that didn't seem to help but maybe clearing history would help since I haven't done that in a few months.

Sounds good. I hope it works out. If not.....the only other suggestion I have at the moment is taking a peek at any add-ons you might have. If you've loaded any on recently, perhaps one might be bogging things down on you or something along those lines. The other thing might be that your browser needs an update? I know that my Firefox starts to get sluggish just before updates occur.

Okay, I will do that too. I'm sure its just the history deciding that it needs to be clear. I'm a bit OCD so I always check addons and such and so far nothing. I'm going to check everything then see if its working again and let you know. Thank you very much for your suggestions and help Dark Angel. You're wonderful <3

I cleared up my history and did a virus scan, everything seems to be working. You're a wonderful person, thank you so much for your suggestions and help darling.

Not a problem! I don't have a reason to be rude towards you so it makes sense to be nice. Plus you've been so helpful so even more of a reason. Thank you again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom