Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here's a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
(Okay, I had no idea where to put this, and ended up between here and general discussion. Admins, feel free to move if necessary. )

So, I have been having a problem as of late. I recently returned to the site after two months due to Army basic training, and simply took my thread and bumped it. However, it doesn't seem to be getting response, which is a problem I had before as well. Is just because I'm male, or what? I hope some of you can explain this to me, because I have been trying for weeks to figure it out.

Here's the thread:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=54266

I can't give you a 100% answer on this. I'm not sure when you came back, but I can only tell you to be patient. I know you said you had this problem before. It takes a bit to find someone who shares my interest, it almost feels like I'm asking for the impossible. Your stuff is not too out there, but I don't know very many girls into Skyrim and King of Fighters, etc enough to actually roleplay it. As for your original ideas, I can only suggest actually fleshing out premade plots for them(hard to do on a phone, I know).

Make your thread a bit more enticing. Overly simplistic is bad and overly complicated is also bad. But finding a middle ground, proper organization of the information you choose to share with people who look at your request thread, and sometimes even making your thread different than everyone elses tends to grab attention more.

It's all a matter of how much effort you put into the thread, without coming off as hostile or pretentious. Or actually, I think guys can get away with being a little cocky depending on how they word their stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom