The Brothel of King's Landing (Super_Panda_ x celebstars)

"Only you know your own fantasies, I cannot give them to you" she moaned suddenly as he grabbed her ass and thrust in to her. "Ugh" Shae gasped for the first real time that night so far. Biting her bottom lip with her teeth, the whore matched his movements, working her lips on to his cock as he thrust.

Taking one of her hands, she massaged her own breasts as he held on to her ass.

He thought about what she had said and wondered what he wanted. He continued to thrust himself into her and watched as she bit her lip and moaned. He sat up and started to suck on her breasts, he then wrapped his arms around her and flipped her so that she was now laying on her back.

Shae cradled his head as he latched on to her breasts. Looking down at his face buried in to her chest, she felt him move her on to her back with him now on top. Resting her head on to the pillow, she lifted her hands up to run along his back and then his ass cheeks. Spreading her legs wide, she allowed him to sit nicely at her groin, giving him the best chance to fuck her.

He stuck his cock into her once again and started to fuck her, he would see her breasts bounce each time he would thrust into her. He started to move his hands from her waists slowly up to her breasts and grabbed them and massaged them as he fucked her.

"Ugh....Ugh....." Shae moaned, looking at him with her dark eyes as he seemed to become a little more confident and comfortable in her company. Her legs shook as he humped her with her feet in the air near his backside. The serious face she once owned crumbled under the pleasure he was giving her, making her open her mouth to moan in his face as he played with her breasts.

He felt great knowing that he was now a man and that he was able to pleasure a woman. He leaned down and whispered in her ear "What do you want to do next?" and sat back up waiting for her reply while still fucking her. He felt like he could still go on for a while, he was not going to finish anytime soon.

The bed shook a little as they had sex on the bed. Shae had her hands near her face palm up before running them along his arms and down to his ass cheeks before he whispered in her ear. "Do me from behind" she said, getting up and forcing his cock out of her. Turning on to her stomach she pushed herself up on to all fours resting on her hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder at him she waited for him to mount her once more.

He watched as she got on all fours, he grabbed the base of his cock and then rammed it inside her once again. He held her hips in place as he fucked her harder and faster.

Then with on hand he grabbed onto her black hair and pulled her head back and with the other hand he slowly found his way to her clit and started to rub it, hoping she would find it even more pleasurable.

As he rammed his cock in to her in this new position, Shae lowered her upper half so her ass was more in the air and her head was resting near the bed between her arms. Grunts of pleasure were leaving her lips abruptly before a sharp yelp which filled the room. It happened as he grabbed her hair, forcing her back up on to her hands and holding her head up high as he was mounting her from behind. The added sensation of him rubbing her clit softened the hair pulling and made her moan in pleasure.

He heard her yelp and moan as he was fucking her from behind. Occasionally, he would stop rubbing her clit and give her a good spank or two. While still pulling her hair, he bent over and asked "how flexible are you?"

Waiting for a reply he straightened back up and forced his cock into her faster and harder than before. With his free hand wandered to one of her breasts and he grabbed and massaged them, occasionally rubbing her nipple between his fingers.

Shae had no idea where this young shy gentleman went as his confidence rose and his levels of activity became more like a lover of experience. "Ugh!....Agh!" She cried, as firm spanks rippled her butt cheeks, the skin shaking like it was traumatised by the slaps from his palms.

Feeling him bend over her back, adding more weight on to her to speak to her ear, she nodded, she was quite flexible and agile in her body. "Why?" She asked, looking over her shoulder only to be made to look up to the way in front of her because of his tug on her dark locks.

"I want to see how interesting we can make things." he replied back at her, not giving her a chance to look back as he continued to pull on her hair.

As the night went on, his mind began to wander at all the things that he wanted to try. Since his master had paid for the whole night, he was wondering just how far he could go and experience in that amount of time. He looked down to see that his spanks has left quite an impression on her smooth buttocks, and without hesitation he gave her another good spank.

By this time, Shae was tired, she had no stamina left to offer or compete with. He seemed to be loving this, he hadn't even cum yet which questioned her thoughts of him saying he was a virgin. Or maybe she did such a good job in calming him that he was composed in when to ejaculate.

Her ass cheek was red raw, a burning red which looked horrible to the eye. It hurt and the skin was stinging, almost making her cry every time he spanked her.

Seeing how red her buttocks have gotten, he decided that maybe he should lighten up on the spanking and just focus on the main goal of why he was there. "Do you want to ride my cock again?" he would ask her. Peter thought that it might be better to give her control again for a while and he'll just lay back and enjoy it.

"Whatever you want" she replied in her accent, hissing a little as the stinging of her ass was still raw. Moving in to position, her pussy glistened as it was soaked and it wasn't long before she was back on top of him, sitting down on his cock and bouncing on top of him.

Peter watched as Shae rode his cock and it wasn't long until he felt his cock filling up with cum. He was very close to having an orgasm, "i'm going to cum. I'm going to cum." he started to moan out at Shae. "Where do you want it?" he would ask her.

Her body was amazing, not an ounce of fat misplaced, not that she had much fat anyway. Her curves were fine and a delicate art as they moved back and forth whilst riding him with his penis inside of her. His awareness to orgasm did nothing but make her smile. "Your in charge, your paying me. Take control!" She said, leaning down and kissing his neck, her warm breasts pressing against his chest. "Where do you want to cum? What would be hot for you?"

He nearly lost it when she leaned over and kissed his neck, he could feel her warm breast against his chest and her wet pussy still riding his cock. With each insertion making him one step closer to ejaculating. "How about your face? Or breasts? Or both?" he asked while doing his best to hold in his cum. He waited for her to choose where she would want him to cum all over.

Shae leant up from her kisses and stood sat with her back straight whilst her hands ran through her dark hair. Lifting a let up and leaning to the left she got off his rock hard cock and found her way to the floor beside the bed. Holding her breasts close together with her hands, it seemed she had chosen the destination of his seed.

Peter watched as Shae got on the floor and held her breasts together, he stood up and stroked his hard cock as he got close to climaxing. He aimed his cock at her breasts as he felt ready to explode, then suddenly he released a hot stream of cum all over her breasts, even accidentally getting some on her face. "I'm sorry..." he said panting as he fell back onto the bed. His cock started to lose its stiffness, but did not go completely limp.

Shae sat silently on her knees with her breasts brought up with her hands. Staring at the young man, she saw by his face he was close and looked towards his cock to see it shooting strands of cum. It splattered against her breasts, running in between the pair and over her nipples. Another strand flew up on to her face, hitting her chin and lips across her cheek before he fell back. Shae meanwhile said nothing but wiped her face clean with her hand and licked the contents and started to rub the semen in to her chest, giving it a nice varnish.

Stepping up on to the bed she ran her fingers through his hair. "Not bad for a first time"

"Was I able to fully satisfy you?" he asked while still trying to catch his breath. "Did I make you cum also?"

Peter wanted to make sure it was as good for her as it was for him, and if she wasn't yet satisfied. He would take it upon himself to make sure she was satisfied. Despite her being a whore, it was his job as a man to make sure he was able to satisfy women as well. Looking down at his partially limp but still hard cock "Is it normal for men to still be stiff after a session with you?" he asked.

"Yes I cum" she said in her accent, lying though, it wasn't about being able to make her cum, she was just doing it for the money of course. Looking down at his penis which was still hard, somewhat, Shae smiled and leant in to kiss his lips.

"You were fine, don't panic, some stay hard, some don't, but you are not anymore" she pointed downwards, watching his cock deflate like it was a balloon losing air.

"You fucked me now, are you happy?"

"Very much! he said as he looked down as Shae pointed to his cock, which was now limp. "So what now? Do I just get dressed and leave? Or what happens next?" he would ask unsure of what to really do, how much did his Master pay for? he thought to himself. He continued to lay there and wait for Shae to reply, starting to feel a bit awkward as he just laid there in silence with his cock covered in his dry cum.

"You just leave, you go about your business and you go do your job until you want to come back again. You pay and we fuck then you leave. That is how it works, do you understand?" She now stood up from the bed, walking over to a hook on the wall which held a robe. Placing herself in to it, she now covered her naked body and hid it from him.

Back
Top Bottom