Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures Rules

Dals Way

Supernova
GMs: Dals Way

Okay then the basic rules of the game in the rule books still apply, not really playing any variation on that right now, just the RP will be a lot more smuttier... Well that and the Pokemon are Anthros, but regardless the rules still apply. However here are the starting conditions.

* Starting level is level 0, so no features to start with, except for Arms User as that is a feat everyone has by default.
* Everyone may pick and make their starter as they wish. The Starter will be level 5 and must be given the okay by me. So pretty much just anything that's unevolved and isn't a Pesudo legendary.
* Everyone will start with, 5 Pokeballs, 1 Potion and 1,000 Poké.
* Game takes place in my own region of Cyndry, the map is here http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt66/Dalsway/CyndryRegion_zpsa7351fec.png I can take closer screenshots where the names aren't blurred together for each section as needed.

Think that covers everything game wise... Smut wise pretty much everything goes on my end, feel free to PM and discuss with someone first on what is and isn't okay if you start interacting with each other. Feel free to point out anything I missed, that's all for now.

Back
Top Bottom