..::Green and Orange::.. [Malfrost & Ironic]

Beast Boy loved the idea of being able to fuck Starfire wherever and whenever he pleased. He would be sure to do that a lot in the coming days. For now though, he simply focused on the amazing pleasure he was getting from her tit-fuck. It felt way to good, her breasts combined with her mouth to send waves of pleasure through his body.

"You want my cum, you got my cum!" Beast Boy roared as with a violent thrust of his hips, he came all over Starfire, coating her lovely orange skin in his hot and sticky seed. Her breasts and face were absolutely coated and his cock was still massive and twitching between her tits. "Clean me off, slut."

Before she realized it her face and breasts were covered in the warm-like goo, leaving it sticky yet soft at the same time. Giggling, she took her hands and wiped off the cum, taking her bed sheets too and helping her clean up the mess. She couldn't help but wonder what it would taste like, so she licked some off, swallowing it as it trailed down her throat. "This tastes good!" She happily blurted, getting back and sitting on his lap.

"I hope I am pleasing you enough, I am inexperienced in this stuff... Please teach me more Beast Boy..." She looked at him with big green eyes, kissing under his jaw and wrapping her arms around him, feeling his erection continue to poke at her, surprised that his erection didn't go down.

Beast Boy watched Starfire clean herself off with a blush as she moved to sit back on his lap. She was just so sexy, how could any guy control himself. He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'm glad you liked the taste, I'll be giving you plenty more from now on." He gave her a wink as he gripped her firm ass in his hands as he moved his still massive cock to the entrance of her pussy, his tip pushing in just slightly. "Are you sure about this, Starfire?" He questioned, regaining rational thought for a few brief moments. He didn't want to force this on her, he wanted to be totally sure.

Starfire felt the tip of his cock about to enter into her, and she gulped, fearing for what would happen to her virgin pussy. Biting her lower lip, she nodded, agreeing that she was perfectly okay with this. She knew that she would be okay in his hands, and that he wouldn't ever hurt her in any way.

"I trust you..." She muttered as she pressed her face against his shoulder, resting her cheek on it as her arms wrapped around his body tightly, preparing for his pelvic thrust to enter into her. Her nails were already on his skin, poking at him but not enough to break his skin,

Beast Boy gave a small nod and kissed her cheek gently. He decided to get it over with as quickly as possible for the girl he love. He gyrated his hips forward and slammed his cock as deeply as he could into Starfire's awaiting and virgin pussy. He tore her hymen apart and easily punched past her cervix so most of his cock was in her womb. He held if there, biting back a moan and the urge to pound away at her.

His girth alone was enough to cause her pussy to spread for him as he kissed her neck and held her close. "It's in all the way, Starfire...are you alright?" He asked with concern, unsure of how much pain he might have given her.

Starfire felt his hips buckle up and knew instantly that there was no going back. The sooner it would be over with the better, but once she felt the little flap of skin that once sealed her pussy shut ripped, she let out a wail, biting as shoulder and dogged her nails in his green skin, holding onto him for dear life. Once he let it sit inside her, she tried to absorb it all in and get comfortable with it, the smell of her blood arising in the air, smelling of iron and lust. She adored the way that Beast Boy held onto her closely, making sure she was okay and well before continuing.

"Yes I am fine, just please go slow at first..." She requested, shifting her hips to rise up, almost slipping away from his large cock before sitting back down on it, starting the process of milking his cock with her tight alien pussy.

Beast Boy felt the tightness of Starfire's pussy and moaned loudly as she moved slightly. It took all of his self control to not just pound into her and take her savagely. He loved her too much to hurt her though, so he nodded as he kissed up and down her neck and slowly began to moved his hips, sliding his cock out of her womb and then slamming it back in.

"How is it, Star? Is it alright?" There was still a hint of concern in his voice, but the lust was clear in his voice. He wanted to fuck her harder and faster, to mark her as his with his cock, but he needed her consent first.

Already she came to like the way his large girth took up all of the room in her love hole, her folds gripping around his shaft and making it irresistibly tight. Cocking her head to the side, she allowed him to kiss all over her neck, calming her down and making her want his member more; not even caring if it hurt her slightly anymore.

"Yes Beast Boy, I am fine... If you want you can fuck me harder, I won't mind it." She offered to him, knowing how bad he wanted to dive into her by the way his body language was. Her arms squeezed against his back, kissing at his clavicle.

"Good...I won't hold back then..." He whispered hotly in her ear as he began to gyrate his hips faster, slamming his massive cock in and out of her pussy and womb like a piston, fucking her much harder now. He moved his mouth down to her breasts and began to swirl his tongue around her nipple and suck once again as he used his hand to give he ass a spank as he pushed his finger into her asshole."How is it, Star? You love my massive cock fucking you like this, don't you?" He asked in a haughty voice, all self-control now gone.

A loud moan was made out of her lips as he began to stuck a finger into her virgin ass, her body moving in unison to his quick and sharp thrusts, making her breast bounce each time she was hit with his large and massive dick. "Beast Boy..." She moaned out, her head tilting back and moaning occasionally, her nails digigng into his shoulder blades. "I want you to cum in me and then cum in my ass!" She groaned out, kissing his lips torridly to the rhythm of their fucking.

Beast Boy loved the feeling of Starfire's breasts jiggling in his mouth as he sucked hard on her nipple as he fingered her ass deeper and hard. He bit down on her nipple and ground it between his teeth as most of his massive cock was now fucking her womb and filling here completely up. He returned Starfire's kisses, his tongue licking at hers as he pulled away slightly and gave her a wink.

"You want me to cum in both your holes huh? You naughty girl." He chuckled as he stopped moving and let his throbbing cock sit inside her pussy and womb. "If you want my cum so badly...then work for it."

Here eyes widened as he told her to work for his cum, but quickly the wide-eyed expression turned into a hot and seductive one. Taking her hands she pushed Beast Boy's chest, making his back land on her bed. Bending her upper half part of her body down, she continued to kiss him violently, her hips beginning to rise and fall, stroking his girth with her tight walls.

"I'll work for your cum alright!" She moaned out, her breasts pushing against his chest, her nipples poking into his skin. "I want you to finger my ass hard and rough!" She demanded, talking to him through their kiss. Her tongue began to insert into his mouth, flicking around at his tongue with her own.

Back
Top Bottom