Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 RobinXBatgirl rp. Spyder Pyresphere and I only.

The setting takes place where Bruce Wayne and Barbara are at the circus for an evening away from the manison,and also an evening off of crime as well.

The ring master said to everyone,"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the circus and hopefully that all of you will enjoy tonight circus, and near the end of the circus."

"We have a special presentation from a family of acrobats that would love to show you more acrobatic stuff and also some trapzzie acts as well,please enjoy the show tonight ladies and gentlemen."

Barbara was watching the circus as well as Bruce was watching it as well,and they were unaware that Two face and his goons were their already.

And they waited for the perfect moment to take over the circus to lure out who ever Batman is really,and everyone was enjoying the circus so far and the ring master said to everyone,"This has been the act you have all been waiting for tonight. Here is the acrobatic family named: The Flying Grason's and they'll be doing all of their different acts without a safety net,and please enjoy the show."

The ring master left the ring area and Two Face knocked out the ring master and he said ot everyone,"Hello ladies and gentlemen inside that clock is a bomb you have about 10 minutes to tell me who batman really is or else everyone in this circus will be blown up into pieces. Now which one of you knw who Batman realyl is hmm.? "

"Oh wait I do see we have a special guest in tomight audience,isn't that Comisosner gordon beautiful daughter Barbara now come on out here girl so we can see you more clearer don't be shy my dear child."

Two of the goons saw Barbara and Barbara looked at Bruce and she wasn't sure what she should do and she stayed in her seat and hoped that Bruce Wayne had away out of this situation as soon as possbile.

Two of Two Face goons grabbed Barbara hands and brought her out into the ring and everyone wasn't sure what to do.

And wished that Batman would show up and help Barbara or any of the other cricus staff members or even anyone else thta could stand a chance against Two Face and his goons.

Bruce looked around and he couldn't do anything except said to Harvey,"Let the girl go please don't hurt Comissoner Gordon daughter at all or else you'll be in trouble with her father and also his police officers guards now let Barbara go right now."

Two face let's Barbara go and Barbara get's everyone else out of their and hoped that The Flying Grayson's could take care of Two face goons and also get rid of the bomb in the clock and knew thta their youngest son Dick could get rid of the bomb in no time at all,and they only have 6 minutes left to disaerm the bomb. It's about 9pm at nighttime on a nice night out like tonight.(d.)

With only a minute left on the bomb's clock, Dick flew into action. Using the trapese, he swung over to the clock and tossed it out through the hole in the top of the circus tent. The resulting explosion in the sky distracted Two Face for just a moment, long enough to allow anyone to take a cheap shot at him.

Bruce got up and he took a swing at Two Face and knocked him out for a few minutes and he sees all of Dick Grayson family dead,because they risked their lives to protect everyone in the circus from death from a bomb.

Barbara came back in and she saw what happened and she said to Bruce,"Where is their youngest son he doesn't need to see this at all,hopefully he'll be alright Bruce sigh."

Barbara father walked into the circus and he said to Bruce,"The kid has no family left where should he stay hmm? He can stay with you and Alfred for a bit,and you can take him underneath your wing it's only an idea I tohught of,what do you think Bruce hmm.?"

Bruce said to Comissoner Gordon,"Thta is a good idea I'll take him in he'll love the garage with all kinds of motorcycles I know he likes motorcycles for sure. Do not worry he'll be in safe hands and you better get your daughter bakc home as well ok."

Barbara looked over at Dick and she gently placed her hand on his shoulder and said to him,"I'm sorry about the loss of your family I'm truly am sorry,by the way I'm Barbara and you are sir.?"

"Dick. Dick Grayson." He replied, breathing heavily. The emotion of the moment was still getting to him, and he felt a little weak at the knees. He buckled for a few moments before collapsing in exhaustion.

Barbara said to her father,"I'll take Dick Grayson to the hospital to get him looked at ok do not worry I'll be fine father ok."

Comissoner Gordon helped Dick to the car and he put him in the front seat of the passenger side of Barbara's car,and Barbara get's into her car and she closes her door behind her. She starts the car up and drives Dick to the hospital for his own sake.

Barbara parks the car and she get's out of the car and opens the passnger side of the car up and she places Dick in a wheel chair and wheels him into the hospital. She explained to the doctor what happened and the dr. wheeled Dick into a room and said to Barbara,"Keep this damp wet cloth over his forehead it wil lhelp him recover ok miss Barbara."

Barbara nods her head and she keeps the wet damp cloth over his forehead and hoped that he'll be ok and wondered what else she could do to help him.

Moaning in his sleep, Dick's subconscious took over, giving him horrific images of his parents deaths. Of their terrible plummet to the ground below. He fumbled in his sleep, kicking off the blankets that covered him while trapped in his nightmare.

Barbara notice Dick was having a nightmare and she quickly shook him to wake him up and said to him,"It's ok please wake up from your nightmare please Dick,it's me Barbara I was the one that brought you here,so please wake up please." She kept the damp cloth over his forehead wanting him to wake up from his nightmare right away.

With a scream, Dick woke and sat up straight. Looking around the room, his eyes caught sight of Barbara. "Where... where am I? What happened?"

Barbara said to Dick,"You passed out from being weak and I drove from the circus to the hospital for you to get looked at. You were having a nightmare about your parent's death,do not worry Bruce will be here soon ok,so just try to relax for a few more minutes ok Dick."

Dick sighed in relief and fell back to the bed. He couldn't remember much about the experience, or the aftermath for that matter. "Is... is everyone alright?"

Barbara said to Dick,"Yes everyone is alright,except most of your family is dead,you were lucky to survive from when the bomb blew up Dick. I'm not going anywhere until Bruce comes here,once he comes,I have go back to my parent's place. I live with my parent's in a basement apartment and I also work as well,just rest up and relax,you had a bit of a rough evening tonight ok."

Nodding, Dick decided to do as he was told. Just lying there in silence, his hand reached out and grabbed Barbara's, hoping for some kind of comfort in his time of need.

Barbara felt Dick grabbing her hand and she looked at him and her face slightly blushed a little bit and she stayed with Dick to comfort him for a bit.
Bruce drove to the hospital and he walked into where Dick and Barbara were talking and said to Barbara,"How is he recovering from what happened is he alright Barbara.?"
Barbara said to Bruce,"Yes he is alright he is just resting and relaxing until the doctor said he can go. Were just waiting for the doctor opion that is all Bruce."

Back
Top Bottom