Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Olympians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know how I'm going to do my scene....

"Drill."
Bzzt, Bzzt, Buzzt.
"Welder."
Sizzle, Sizzle.
"Plasma Core."
Shoving sounds.
"Okay...Wait a bloody minute, who the flaming hell are you and how did you get in here!?"

Frogger said:
Yes.

And if you want to be Dionysus, you can be, Branon.

Well, i want to keep it with one character, but i decided that that one character whould be zeus.

I'll try to do my opening scene today guys. Philip (Hades) just strolling home from school when some dudes working for Cronus approach him.

I'm thinking of turning my Doctor in to a Tattoo artist/body modification expert... Being at Doctor seems more Apollo or Asclepius... Is that cool?

There's something I want to discuss before I start my post.

It would be pretty confusing if everyone posted without some sort of direction. Each post should have some sort of header like "Location, Character's Targeted, Time" etc. Location would be where they are in the city (school, home, mall, etc.) while Character's Targeted should address who the post is meant for, such as say Philip (Hades) is addressing Zeus and Poseidon while other RPers interact in a completely different area. Time would simply be the time of the day but I don't think it's really required.

Any feedback or suggestions concerning this would be nice.

I'm fine with that as long as Frogger is! I think it's a good idea, just so we can keep track of where everyone is.

BennyQ said:
There's something I want to discuss before I start my post.

It would be pretty confusing if everyone posted without some sort of direction. Each post should have some sort of header like "Location, Character's Targeted, Time" etc. Location would be where they are in the city (school, home, mall, etc.) while Character's Targeted should address who the post is meant for, such as say Philip (Hades) is addressing Zeus and Poseidon while other RPers interact in a completely different area. Time would simply be the time of the day but I don't think it's really required.

Any feedback or suggestions concerning this would be nice.

How about a header for the posts like. Here is an rough idea

Name:
Interacting with:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom