Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien

Cat Diaries: Leon and Bourbon

Alien Encounter: Life chapter 1

Leon: Today wasnâ??t a very good day for our owner. She spent most of it sleeping, it what appeared to be a depressed state-
Bourbon: She wasnâ??t depressed! She yelled at me for at least an hour!
Leon: Thatâ??s because you kept trying to eat her chocolate cake! Obviously a clear sign that she was depressed.
Bourbon: â?¦How can you tell?
Leon: Iâ??ve noted in my scientific studies that humans will eat wretched things when feeling a bit stressed.
Bourbon: â?¦ But she eats those round-doughy-turd looking things about every morning.
Leon: Those are cookies, and sheâ??s eaten those for the past three days and nothing else, which proves that my scien-
Bourbon: Anyway, I thought Iâ??d cheer her up with a gift. As she was staring blankly at the wall..

004-1.jpg

Leon: You? I presented the present, formally.
Bourbon: It only looked formal because youâ??re black and white and therefore, you look like youâ??re wearing a tuxedo.
Leon: Donâ??t bring race into this you raccoon looking feline!
Bourbon: But- you.. Youâ?¦ I
Leon: We presented her with pink panties!
Bourbon: Which I took.

005.jpg

Leon: â?¦They werenâ??t new?
Bourbon: Noâ?¦ I took them from the drawer.
Leon: But, I gave you funds.
Bourbon: We ran out of kitty litter!
Leon: â?¦
Bourbon: I got some grass too.
Leon: Grass?
Bourbon: Nip?
Leon: I certainly am not going to bite-
Bourbon: Cat nip.
Leon: Right.
Bourbon: Upon our presentation we noticed something odd!
Leon: It was an artificial intelligence. Possible on our level of brain activity.
Bourbon: Right, it went like this: I was camouflagedâ?¦

007-1.jpg

Leon: And he saw something move. He didnâ??t know what it was, so he called me over. â??YOUR GREAT LEON HE SAID!â?
Bourbon: Thatâ??s not what I said!
Leon: Details.

009.jpg

Bourbon: I had found it, under the dark desk of our pet, where she would usually put her feet, curled up in a blanket. I said to him, â??What is it?â?

010-1.jpg

Leon: I came closer, to see what Bourbon meant. Then I realized, he was talking about the Q-tip he often stole from our pet. â??Itâ??s a Q-tipâ? I says.
Bourbon: But, I said it wasnâ??t. I said, â??Look harder!â?

011.jpg

Leon: I admit to not seeing at first what he meant.
Bourbon: So I had to separate it from the Q-tip, so he could see what I was myself, looking at.
Leon: I was very proud to realize my young student had discovered something amidst our homely environment.

012.jpg

Leon: I stayed back to take notes as my fellow scientist studied it.

013.jpg

Bourbon: Iâ??m the one to the right, look at me go! Why are her shoes laying about? We have to talk to her about that.
Leon: This coming from the cat who pees on towels.
Bourbon: â?¦It started to run.
Leon: Right, it started to run, so we casually followed, to observe it in itâ??s natural state.

014.jpg

Bourbon: I decided we needed to run some tests, discover this alien. Placing the Q-tip next to it, you can see that it was a fairly large specimen.
Leon: Not that we use Q-tips for official measurements, but you have to be resourceful, working in the field.

015.jpg

Bourbon: After some prodding I decided it was dead, I left Leon to watch it as I found a proper place to dispose of it.

016.jpg

Leon: It had a horrible smell, so we decided to burry it within our box.
Bourbon: The litter box.
Leon: But, then we discovered, the creature was indeed intelligent! It had feigned death! So, I had to send Bourbon to do the dirty work and dig through ourâ?¦ unmentionables to fined the critter.
Bourbon: It was horrible, but I did what was expected to me. I stuck my whole head in.

017.jpg

Leon: When we found it, it was still alive. We attempted to interrogate it.
Bourbon: Actually, we decided the best way to communicate was to stare menacing at it.
Leon: Itâ??s a JedI mind trick.

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Bourbon: EVENTUALLY, Leon decided to brave the real world and touch the alien, it was meant to be torture for answers, but it came off more consoling

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

Leon: I had no rubber gloves on hand, thereâ??s no telling what disease that alien had! I mean, you smelled it!
Bourbon: I admit it being fragrant, but it was a bit crunchy, I could tell it had a gushy inside, much like-- Not that I had it in my mouth. That would be unwelcome territory if it was a here for negotiationsâ?¦
Leon: Youâ?¦ disgust me.
Bourbon: Iâ?¦. Iâ?¦..
Leon: Ick, anyway, the creature had a very bad smell. So, I thought if I hit it enough it would stop smelling.
Bourbon: But, it was a coward and decided to try and flee again!

021.jpg

Leon: Thank Goodness Bourbon was there to stop it.
Bourbon: Thatâ??s the nicest thing youâ??ve ever said to meâ?¦
Leon: Oh.. Gee, donâ??t get all kitten on me.
Bourbon: Right right, continue.
Leon: It made a dash for Bourbon, angry at our attempts to find peace, or send it home in pieces.

027.jpg

Bourbon: But, I dodged! Nimbly! And went to get mommy.

028.jpg

Leon: Who killed it with a romance novel.

029.jpg

Bourbon: Leon, do you think we are the only oneâ??s on this planet?
Leon: No, I often hear mumbles from outside the bounds of our world.
Bourbon: Behind the wood door?
Leon: The scientific word is, â??The Door to the Worlds.â?
Bourbon: Thatâ??s a sentence.
Leon: The point is, if aliens can get in, we can get out. We have to time our escape.
Bourbon: To the closet to plot!
Leon: To the closet!​

Back
Top Bottom