Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question About This Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerXZ

Meteorite
So, uh, ok..um..really sorry if this sounds stupid but I need to be sure about something...

What exactly IS this site? I mean, I know it's suppose to be a roleplay site but what KIND of roleplay site? I'm sorry, it's just I would like to know what sets this particular RP site apart from the others out there?

Thank you again, and sorry, just signed up here.

We are a site dedicated to our members and really leave the role plays open so you can feel free to play through your tastes. Be they vanilla sex scenes, kinky sex scenes, monster sex scenes, bestiality or even, no sex at all. Fandoms, adventures, group play, taboo, sweet and innocent, all are options here. Whether you play as male, female or somewhere in between, we have a spot for you. We like for each of our members to come into their own and leave them free to explore many avenues. The thing we do limit is age, all sexually active characters must be 15 years or above. Sure, kids can be in the RP itself but they may not be involved in the sexual matters no matter what.

For more information on Our Site Rules, please click HERE

~LD

We also limit user age. All users under age 18 are actively weeded out of the site. Underage users that have found their way here by accident and speak with the staff regarding clean ways to return to the site are treated well - Those that attempt to hide are not.

This is a roleplay site for adults, basically, with everything that implies. Would that we could limit users by emotional maturity, but age is all we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom