Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mutants (me and LeatherNails)

She watched as he spoke about his ordeal. How he felt and what he was going through were only things she could imagine. A look of pity crossed her features. "I'm sorry.."She said walking up to him. Gently she wrapped her arms around his neck being careful of his injury. "Well you and me have something in common then" Was all she could say. She had been on the run for few weeks, never caught or tested on. Hoping that her powers would keep her alive long enough to reach a safe place. "I'm going to a place where people like us can be safe. Do you want to go with me?" Her cheek pressed against the side of his face.

He blushed as she hugged him... as a human he rarely got close to women, they never found him attractive... but here was one of the most beautiful women he had ever met... and she was holding him as a monster. As for the blushing he guessed he was... since he felt himself getting a bit warmer from the hug. His arms wrapped around her and he was careful with his claws as he just gave a simple nod "I will go with you, and if worse comes to worse I will make sure at least you are free"

Despite the fact that both of them should probably be in the hospital it was nice to know she wasn't alone anymore. "I guess I should show you my ability now huh?" She mused. Releasing him she stood back and found a bag of chips to focus on. "With practice I'm getting better at controlling it, but I still need work." Soon the bag began to cinder and than as if by magic it was enveloped in a violet flame." But it can be troublesome. I use to set random things on fire, but now I can at least control what I'm setting on fire."

He smiled and nodded as he reached out and he picked the bag up in his hands 'Well don't worry... I found this out while I was tested" he smiled as he began to rub the flaming bag on his chest, showing her that he felt nothing. he smiled at her slightly "I seem to have a natural immunity to fire... though obviously to an extent..." he smiled and then sighed as he leaned back "We should get some rest though.... But it might not be safe to have us both rest at the same time just in case... I will take first watch"

Back
Top Bottom