Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom-based Pathfinder (1 on 1)

nanachan

Supernova
I'm wanting to do a smutty fandom-based pathfinder game, what fandoms will be involved may vary depending on your preference, though the list below would be my favourite series

-Final Fantasy
-Tekken
-Soul Calibur
-Resident Evil
-Blazblue
-Darkstalkers
-Marvel Comics

The idea is that there is an interdimensional crossroad where people from many different series can meet (and fight, and fuck, the whole shebang) and your character is new to this city

Here is an example of an rp i've done in the setting

I want to learn this try of system I have never done it but would be willing to learn it and I have a good knowledge of all the fandom you mentioned though but if you rather not that is fine too I am sure there are way better people then myself that you can find. ^_^

The thing is, I don't think it's the easiest thing to do if you have to learn pathfinder first. Or if you have never done system roleplaying at all. I can give you links to some documents you can learn from, let's try making a first level character first, use the standard fantasy level for determining stats

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/character-creation

Still looking for players for this game (I'll start Silverknight off with an intro to pathfinder)

I can figure someone out real fast. I have been looking to get into a system game here myself.

Oh, stupid me. I forgot to ask the most essential questions:

1. Starting level/gold?
2. Any restrictions, be it on race/class?
3. Roll stats or use point buy?
4. How are HPs done? Max 1st level and roll for any after is what I usually do.

Um ... should be most if not all now but if something else comes up, I'll inquire. Sorry about the constant edits but at least I'm remembering/getting these all outta the way.

Well I'm flexible enough to adjust it depending on the players, but

1.lvl 4, standard wealth
2.core races
3.point buy 20
4.Max lvl 1, average the rest

are you making a male or female character? And do you have any specific series you like/want to fuck around in?

Female. And I'm leaning towards Nina Williams from the Tekken series, just because I have the most ideas for her. Alright, thank you. I should be able to get that up soonish.

Do you want the sheet PMmed to you or posted up here?

Ooh, Nina. I want to make this smutty, are you going to play her as the ice queen lady shown in the canon or are you gonna slut her up? Send it to PM

I tend to keep canons as they are, so ice-queenish. She won't be impossible to get intimate with. Just hard to get to.

Pathfinder has the same rule, I think, as 3 and 3.5 where when you hit level 4, you can increase a stat by 1 point? Correct?

Yes, at lvl 4 you get an extra point, but i'm not sure your character would fit the smut-filled game I'm planning if she's not actively looking for sex

Fair. But I don't just like randomly making people slutty for the hell of it.

Yay for research. I think I have one. Shura

It does say she was looking for the perfect person to satisfy her. True, it originally refers to in a fighting manner but I wouldn't mind tweaking it to fit the game.

yeah 5 can do, which marvel world would this be? 616 or Ultimate? (The ultimate universe one is kinkier)

Did you have a list of male characters you want her to have fun with?

nanachan said:
yeah 5 can do, which marvel world would this be? 616 or Ultimate? (The ultimate universe one is kinkier)

Did you have a list of male characters you want her to have fun with?

Cool, thanks for being flexible about starting level, n-chan. The pic is from Ultimate, so let's go with that :) I don’t know it as well as 616, but I will wing it. Hmmm... Hadn't thought that far... Vision construct could be fun... Half orc Sabertooth... Oooo Cervantes could be fun and very BDSM... I even thought of her as bi... So I am open to anyone/thing

Actually, I had a ditzy bimbo moment... Sorcerers don't get 3rd level spells until 6th Level... Poo! Maybe we can hash something out about that or it'll just be "weird" to her she can't fly here...

@Cora: I'm fine with sixth if you really think flying will be integral to the way the character is played

@Sirix: Balthier probably would, I can't handle multiple parties though, so if you're interested I can DM a duo between Batlhier and Wanda (Scarlet Witch), providing Cora agrees

If I can get my character all set up, I think I am going to either use Cloud, or Ramza(person in my signature/avatar FFT main character)

not yet, but i was going to optimize him for gunslinger and can probably get one ready real fast,

@n-Chan: flight isn't absolutely necessary... But it's how she's shown more often then not. So... Thanks *hugs*

@Sirix - I don't know the character but he looks cool... Totally happy to play with him ;)

I actually have a filthy kinky way of linking balthier and wanda together, if you are both interested, I'd set it up

Back
Top Bottom