Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Well Known Are You On BMR?

8/10
You've been here since the beginning and I seen you everywhere, plus some mutual partners back in the day who said a lot of good things 'bout ya.

9/10 You're a goddamn angel and I adore you.

But we havent shared our deepest darkest yet. ;) So only a 9. For now.

6/10

I have seen your threads and your avatar and signature are very memorable. Great choices as they are both cute and very unique.

3/10 - Seen you around a bit, but we've never interacted.

8/10
You've been here since the beginning and I seen you everywhere, plus some mutual partners back in the day who said a lot of good things 'bout ya.
Well...thank you, Kind Sir. It's a little humbling to get that kind of feedback. :)

7/10
You've also been here since, like, the beginning! Never interacted but your username is always familiar.

6/10
Seen you in this thread before, giving praises. Now it's your turn for the praises.

4/10 - I've seen you all over the place and have only heard third-hand (good!) comments about you We've never directly interacted.

8/10

I think if I am looking at the Forum Game threads I often get to see your posts.
While we have not directly interacted you seem to get along with most people here so I look forward to running into you more often.

5/10 - I've definitely seen you around the forum, but we've never interacted directly.

While we have not directly interacted you seem to get along with most people here so I look forward to running into you more often.
...and thank you for the kind words, good sir. Maybe one day I'll pull my finger out and we can chat if nothing else. :)

7/10. Seen you around in OOC forums mostly. Decently prolific at that.

Back
Top Bottom