Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Well Known Are You On BMR?

4/10
Seen you around and looked at your thread once or twice, but I don't recall having had much direct chats or anything (wanna rectify that shortfall? ;) )

Ack, already had another reply, I see
7/10 - had some fun OOC banter and all already :)

🤠/10

We might have the same dad.

Bardawg, O Bardawg,

How well do I know thee? Shall we swim together in the same lake of misfortune? Prance together in the same field of clover? By what cosmic device have we been intertwined, tied together by the twists of fate and the whims of wanton destiny? Words, they say. Brothers in words like brothers in arms, firing our volley in this theatre of war. A Bardawg by any other name...

In other words, I know you, bitch. I know you.

It was not but could have been Bertie Camus who said: The mortifying ordeal of being known is a two-way mirror. Lodging there, the furies for neighbours – saidn't Bertie – is the otherself, the twinself, the knower and the knewn. (Remember: the word 'cleave' can mean both to divide and to unite.)

10/7

It takes one to know one, and two together can know twice as well.

1000000/10 - Who are you tho?

5/10 I have seen your Art Thread and all the work you have done, but I haven't spoken to you or requested anything myself.

2/10, I've seen your avatar around a few times as of lately, but that's about it. Hello there!

1/10 I don't think I've ever seen you before at least off the top of my head it doesn't ring any bells.

Back
Top Bottom