Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Well Known Are You On BMR?

20/10. Your pretty and gorgeous threads are legendary around these parts. I've read every word, plus you do send quite a few PM's, and enjoy an OoC chat. Oh, and we have a story going together as well!

Lmfao, you actually made it 20/10 xD.

Okay, Quix... 0/10. I'm kidding -- 30/10!
You're a great friend, an excellent writer, and I ramble waaayy too much to you in OOC chat! Also, 30 is 10 more than 20, and I needed to give you an absurdly high number as your rating, haha!

Well, you did ask! Oh, wasn't I meant to say that out loud? The 20/10 was purely my decision. Honestly!

Don't worry, I like your random PM's, you're an excellent writer, and great friend yourself.

3/10
I've seen your beautiful face around the OoC section of the boards for some time now. And because we have one mutual friend, it means we should be friends (like how it works on Facebook).

Strokes her chin thoughtfully.

HRMMMM
How well do I know you? Well...lets say about a 6? Seem fair-ish? We've talked but only recently~

The Death Spork won me over.

Bout a 7/10 - 6/10 with you. I've seen you around and you've messaged me a few times for help~

Which is highly appreciated....

10/10 bruh. You're my idol and I fangirl every time I see your name pop up in my PMs.

Karameida said:
Strokes her chin thoughtfully.

HRMMMM
How well do I know you? Well...lets say about a 6? Seem fair-ish? We've talked but only recently~

The Death Spork won me over.

It's official I'm changing My little custom title now! Everyone love the Death Spork. Good thing this isn't a fad like the slinkies!!!

@AndNich123 still around a 0.5 to 1.0/10 Random fact about you folder has helped boost the number but we're still only on Hello XD.

Back
Top Bottom