Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Well Known Are You On BMR?

3/10 - I've seen you around and checked your request thread.

Edit:
4/10 - I read through a couple of your threads. If I may say so, you write well, and have a good chemistry with AnnaBeth Belle. It was a pleasure.

Unfortunately it looks like an RP between us is not in the cards as I only RP erotica opposite fully female characters, but that doesn't mean we cannot be pals.

5/10

Oh! Oh! Someone I recognize! Its the gender transformation person! I like your new avatar much better than the old one. Very nicely done.

4/10 - only seen you in forum games (probably because I don't do a lot of browsing >.> )

4/10. Seen you on forum games, you say happy birthday to everyone, and you greet people. But that's all I've really seen.

Let's crank this up to 11...

Out of 10

[size=-2]9/10 I see you almost everywhere. I even wrote a small story regarding your username and avatar. You can find it in the rate the avatar above you thread. Page 68, fifteenth post from top to bottom.[/size]

5/10.
Sending all that ♥ right back atcha. We haven't talked too much. Cleaning out my inbox to make room for more messages. ☺. *cough* hint. Hint. Lol.

6/10

Haven't really talked to ya, but seen around the forums.

Back
Top Bottom