Time to face the strange... changes (Lucy inspired RP with SweetSin)

Lucy loved when her cock was covered in spit and this plump chick knew how to work it. She could feel how wet her cock was and she wanted more. A simple release wasn't going to do Lucy but for now she let Nilda keep working her cock. When she saw and felt her shaft between the two large breasts she just couldn't take it anymore and needed what she's been wanting. "I can't take it." Lucy was taking over now as she as she pulled the car off the freeway and down a country road. Soon she parks off to the side and pulls Nilda by the hair so she could look at Lucy. "We're finishing what we started earlier." She crashed her lips into Nildas before getting out of the car with her sweatpants still in the car. With her rod as hard as steel she pulls Nilda out of the passenger side and forces the chubby girl to bend over the hood of the car.

Lucy had a lust for pussy and she couldn't wait as she tore a hole where Nildas pussy was. "We'll get new ones." She growls before bending over and shoving her tongue into Nildas sweet pussy. She gets is soaking wet before finally grabbing her cock and forcing the head between Nildas pink lips. "Oh fuck." She purrs before slapping her hands on Nildas fat ass and finally thrusting her cock into the inner depths of her friends pussy.

Nilda had been playing with fire and she knew it when she slid her huge, warm tits around Lucy's spit slick shaft as her tongue swirled around and around as much of it as she could lick and suck. She tasted Lucy's precum as she teased Lucy's clit with a finger, coyly thrilling it with a light touch. She LOVED hearing Lucy's surrender to her too long contained passion and squealed with pain and pleasure as she was pretty much dragged from the car by her hair. NOBODY had ever treated her this way before, she was just too much of a big girl for most people... But not Lucy...she knew just what to do with her and did so with such enthralling confidence that Lucy found Nilda's sweatpants were soaked with her juices, she had excited her chubby, sexy friend SO much so fast.

Nilda melted into the kiss then squealed with delight as her heavy breasts were smooshed into the still warm hood of the caddie. "OH YES, LUCY!!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!!" Nilda screamed not caring how slutty that made her sound, not when Lucy's tongue was teasing her through the hole she tore in her sweats. "Shit, YES!!!!!" she groaned as Lucy's cock slid deep inside her making her shudder with the most delicious kind of full-stretched-stuffed feeling. Nilda rocked back into Lucy, clenching her pussy around the cock that fit SO GOOD inside her, making herself tight as she milked joy out of Lucy's shaft. "Don't fuckig stop. PLEASE LUCY!!! DON'T STOP FUCKING MY SOAKING WET PUSSY GODDDD!!!"

There was no way Lucy was going to be nice to such a naughty pussy, she needed this sex and was going to get the most out of it. Lucy dug her fingers into the ass of Nilda as her hips began to do their work. Lucy was strong, not just from the experiments but she had always been a strong girl and her hips showed just that much as she put all her strength into sending her chubby friend against the side of the car with each hard thrust. "Come on bitch, tell me how much you love my huge cock. Beg for it, tell me everything you want me to do to you my dirty whore." Lucy was getting into it, and she deserved as much as her cock vanishes inside her friends pussy. Soon Lucy sucks on her right thumb before shoving it straight into Nildas vacant asshole. "Mmm, needed something to hold onto." Lucy purrs while continuing her assault on such a tight, soaking pussy.

Before too long Lucy could feel herself becoming close, that didn't mean much to the cock wielding woman since she can go more than once, twice or even three times. "Get ready for a warm feeling." Lucy had warned as her hips began to move into top speed and soon a wave of white sticky goo poured into her friend. "Oh my fucking lord!" Lucy yells out as cum oozes from the fat pussy of Nilda and spurts onto the ground. The futa girl not even blinking as she keeps thrusting like an 18 year old boy getting lucky for the first time.

The violence with which Lucy took her was JUST what Nilda needed... It made her feel so good, so alive and like such a filthy little bitch. "Yes, Lucy! YES!!!" she wailed delirious with pleasure as each rough powerful thrust smashed her into the front of the car, filling the air with the sound of her fat thighs hitting the fender and her big, bountiful breasts slappig into the hood. "I love your fucking Cock, Lucy, I was made to take it, it fits SOOOOOOOO GOOD! TEAR IT UP!!!! MAKE MY PUSSY YOURS, PLEASE BABY! PLEASE!!!" she howls begging shamelessly, crying joyous, hot tears of ecstasy and delight.

Then Lucy invades Nilda's ass with her thumb, pulling her back with that grip into her throbbing cock and Nilda's knees go a bit weak. She's utterly and totally Lucy's chubby, chunky sex puppet and plaything and she's in HEAVEN!!! "Fuck YES!!! Like that!!!!!! MY ASS AND MY PUSSY AND MY MOUTH AND MY TITS ARE ALL YOURS!!!" she promises as Lucy's cock explodes inside her. Nilda grabs the side of the car and pops her ass back, impaling herself so deeply on Lucy's cock she can feel the head of it bang into Nilda's cervix when it can't go any deeper. "Shit Baby!!!! You! Making me !! Cummm!!!" Nilda screams so loud they can hear her back up on the highway as the way Lucy's fucking her rips a mind numbingly powerful orgasm from her... And yet...she doesn't stop rocking back ito Lucy, squeezing and releasing and squeezing on her shaft again and again.

Lucy was way past thinking about anything else other than tearing this chubby chick apart with her cock. She could see the car shaking as her hips end up crashing into such a fluffy fat ass. "Take my cock you dirty slut." The busty babe reaches back with her free hand before slapping Nilda on the ass so hard that a hand print shows instantly. Such noises came from Lucy and her cock as it sloshes in and out of a soaking pussy, a cum drenched pussy that Lucy had been waiting to fuck. "Fuck, I can feel another load coming on." Lucy had freely came inside Nilda the first time, now she was letting Nilda take control.

"Tell me where you want my hot cum, make it quick or I'm choosing." Lucy was holding back, her thumb was dug deep into her friends ass while her hips bruised from slapping into Nildas ass so hard. Sweat began to roll down Lucy's neck and between her tits until she had to remove her shirt and let her tits bounce freely.

Even as there was a thoughtless brutality in how Lucy was using her, Nilda knew it was HER that Lucy wanted to be fucking, that it was her fat ass she was spanking so hard she'd bear the marks of it for days and most importantly that t was her slutty pussy taking every last drop of cum Lucy had to give. Nilda came and came again, sweat dripping down her back making her hair sticky and sting as it whipped at her back every time she was shoved forward into the car. "Yes! Give me it ALL!!! Don't hold back!!!!" she cried out, both begging for it and demanding more rough treatment, now and whenever, so long as it was Lucy who was putting her in her place and giving her what she needed

"In my mouth...all over my tits... Please! Lucy! PLEASE!!! I wanna be your cum covered fuck whore, please baby, PLEASE!!!" Nilda begged as she looked back at Lucy from over her shoulder, NOT wanting this to stop but clearly 'afraid' she might pass out from pleasure if she took much more of this. "Please baby... Make your slut filthy with your sticky white stuff!" she purred nastily.

The girls finally reach Indiana and Lucy just doesn't want to be in the car anymore, her legs are sore and she was tired of driving. "I think we're going to find a motel, I'm tired of driving." Lucy keeps a look out for a place and finally she drives into a small town and a motel is just on the border of town. "Finally, I need to stretch my legs." Lucy puts the top up and turns the car off before jumping out. The woman keeps her word as she stretches her legs. "I'm going to go get us a room for the night, watch the rest of the cash." Lucy grabs what cash she needs before walking to the front desk. It's not too hard to get a room and soon Lucy walks out with a room key on the second floor. "Come on, a king sized bed awaits us." Lucy assists with the bag of clothes and cash before the two make their way up to the room, 208.

"Here it is, not ideal but we'll get to enjoy life once again." Lucy unlocks the door and shoves the door open. All Lucy sees is the bed and she tosses the bag on the floor before jumping onto the bed and stretching out. "So nice to enjoy a bed, I hated that lab but at least they had a bed." The underpass and the car wasn't an ideal place to get some sleep. Luckily Lucy hasn't had a headache since the incident with the gang members. "Close the door and kick off your shoes, enjoy this." Lucy kicks off her shoes, tossing them to the floor before moving over to give Nilda some room to lay down.

Nilda had a happy, super relaxed and content smile on her face as Luxy drove them down the highway with the wind whipping through their hair. She snuggled up close as they left THAT lab further and further behind, and as they did, her heart lightened and her smile grew brighter and brighter. She never complained during the hours they sat in the car, as she felt little need to stop any time soon, feeling there was safety only in distance from THAT PLACE.

That didn't stop Nilda from being a bit naughty in how she spoke to Lucy and how her hands roamed lightly over her lover's thigh, bulging penis, tight tummy and beautiful breasts. She giggled mischefiously knowing she was 'just making things worse on herself later...' but she looked forward to it, she really really did. She nodded when they crossed the state line and Lucy announced she wanted to get off the road. "Good plan, Lovely Lucy," she purred as Lucy pulled into the motel and got out of the car. She enjoyed the sight of Lucy's long, lanky body stretching and bending as she worked the kinds out of her limbs, but 'was good' at least for now. She waited and watched their nest egg as Lucy fetched them a key then followed her up to the room with an eager little bounce in her step.

"Hey, no lab coats, flourescent lighting, and pokey-proddy things... So this qualifies as Heaven," Nilda replies to Lucy as she tosses their bag on the floor then jumped onto the bed. Nilda nodded and did as she was told, letting the door slam shut and stepping out of her boots as Lucy moved over on the bed to make space for her. Nilda bit her lip as she made her way over to the bed and Lucy, her eyes sparkling with delight and promise.

"I want out of these dirty clothes too," she said in a cute lil girl voice as she wiggled out of her torn sweat pants and slipped her hoodie up off over her head and tossing it aside. Naked and unashamed of it, she slipped into bed beside Lucy and snuggled up close. She reached out to wrap her arms about her friend's body as she whispered, "I hope that was ok..."

Back
Top Bottom