What Are You Craving?

A teleportation device. I'd use it to travel around the world to give people hugs, to meet new friends and for exploring places I never visited. Not to forget that we could save a lot of money on shipping costs and send food to the hungry.

To be absolutely smothered and suffocated, by someone or something with no other thoughts in their head besides hugging and squeezing and kissing and licking and fucking me.

^ Can't say I can tie you up, humiliate you and fuck you senseless, but I've been told I got quiet the velvet voice to listen to on skype.

As for what I crave, is a day off with fine wine, music and a dinner served by a butler.

Seiken said:
^ Can't say I can tie you up, humiliate you and fuck you senseless, but I've been told I got quiet the velvet voice to listen to on skype.

As for what I crave, is a day off with fine wine, music and a dinner served by a butler.

Can you at least get me the icecream somehow? :p

[[I would more than HAPPILY switch places with you Revnarh! It's WAY WAY WAY too hot and humid here where I live. XP]]

Extra deep dish pizza, meat lover's special with creamy garlic sauce *_*

For the roast in the crock pot to be finished cooking already! I can smell it through-out the entire house and it's driving me up a wall. I want to eat it so badly ><

Back
Top Bottom