What Are You Craving?

Still looking for a mistress or a couple who turn me into their sex slave...

Did somebody say...fun? I like fun! How about we do something funny together?

A heavy-make out session that could possibly lead to sex, but doesn't have to.

But it might.

/complicated

Someone to cuddle with is always what I could need.

I'm in the mood for some warm cuddles and snuggles right now. Wanna cuddle with me for a while?

Selfmade bread, so fresh out of the oven that you can hold it against your belly like a hot-water bottle. And when you eat it the crust is perfectly crunchy while the inside is soft. I'm drooling just by thinking about it...

Someone is craving me? :blush:

I'm craving some new episodes for some of my favorite shows (MlP, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe and Dr. Who).

Pizza.

(As for the good tv series to get into, I'm watching Criminal Minds on Netflix lately. A rp of mine sparked my desire to watch it. I've seen some of the episodes on tv, but now I'm just watching them. I adore the quotes they use at the opening and closing of the show.)

A juicy reply, to reply back to :D

(I'm currently on House of Cards. I'm going to look into watching Criminal Minds :) I've watched a few episodes on TV and I do like the show. I'm also thinking of watching Prison Break. Apparently, it's meant to be coming back..?)

Some vodka would be nice right now...just a small glass.

(How about Forever and Doctor Who for a start? And if you want, then I could give you a list of anime and cartoons too. Have you heard that they are planning to make a new season of Heroes?)

Romance. Passion. Desire. Intimacy.

Sex? Maybe. But only if it involves the above.

A cold diet coke.

Doctor Who is awesome! I love the show. Haven't watched much with the new doctor though. I saw the first show, and that was it. I like the opening though. So steampunk. I also would like to start watching Orange is The New Black. I love Netflix!

Back
Top Bottom