Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching (yaiocest x Slator77)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Matsumoto sighed and ran a hand through her long blonde hair as she moved through the dark streets. She had been sent down to the living world after there had been several reports of strange occurances, sightings of some mysterious creature, neither Hollow nor Human, something that had never been encountered before. "Geez....why do they have to send me on a mission like this? I was planning on going drinking tonight.....but nooo....I have to wander the living world looking for some bogeyman because some idiots got a little spooked...." She grumbled and adjusted her robes, pulling the normally exposing clothing up a little to cover more of her massive cleavage, the cold night air starting to bite at her exposed skin.

"Ugh.....finally....last area to search...." She glanced around as she entered the final area of where she was to search, rather more relaxed than she probably should've been. On such a mission, a Shinigami should always have been on their guard, but by this point she was rather relaxed, sword hanging at her side. "This is a wild goose chase....I can't wait to get back home and tell those idiots how wrong they were....and get to my Sake...."

Back
Top Bottom