Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Open Ocean

It wasn't long, with the humiliation of being raped by a petty bounty hunter, the pain of the fucking, then the spank and the groping topped it all of. She actually started to cry, her voice jerking with each hard thrust.Her mind hadn't broken down completely, but the mixed feelings with the humiliation of the situation was causing a mental breakdown.

Her crying tipped over the rather sadistic Valentine, and with a few more violent thrusts deep into her violated passage, he came. His hot, thick seed filled her torn passage, emptying the contents of his balls into her before he slowly withdrew from her abused cunt. Wiping himself off with the edge of Michelle's own cloak, he stood up, looking her over without pity. "Thanks for the fuck," he said cheerfully.

She lay upon the ground, sobbing as some of the cum leaked out of the abused hole. Her mind was completely blank, as she tried to drag herself towards the edge of the boat, if anything to drown herself before being subjugated to anymore humiliating tortures. She groaning softly as she left the cloak behind her and began to crawl towards the edge of the ship.

Valentine approached her, gently tutting underneath his breath as she tried to drag herself to the edge of the boat. "Oh, no, pretty. Y'ain't dying on me. Still got some time yet to get to Marine HQ, aye? You'll fetch a right good price there," he said, pressing his foot to her lower back. "Just hold still, will you?"

While she had been crawling, she had pulled a small scalpel out. "F-f-fuck y-y-you." She spat before making a quick swipe at her ear with the scalpel. In an instant her senses returned before she literally exploded into a swarm of metal shrapnel. Within seconds, chunks of the ship had been ripped from the hull, a good deal of Valentine's crew members ripped to shreds, though Valentine and her prior crew-mates had been left unharmed. After the storm of metal ended, the cloud of silver was gone, a faint trail of silver left hanging in the air.

Within minutes, the silver cloud formed on the coast of an island, steadily turning into a stark naked woman who collapsed on the ground. She had pushed herself to the limit with escaping. Almost immediately, she passed out in the sand.

Luckily for the naked young woman in question, a certain ship was slowly cutting through the waters, approaching the shore in order to stock up on food, water, what have you.. and it was a small rowboat that approached the shore itself, for fear of the grander ship running aground. Sandaled feet stepped onto the sand, and approached the fallen Michelle. "Hm.. Bepo? You mind carrying her?" came a voice, followed by Michelle being lifted into furry arms. And so time would pass.

Michelle would wake up in a cabin, decorated in the finery of a captain's cabin. A certain young man with a goatee, yellow, hooded shirt, and a white, black-spocked hat sat by the bed, hands up behind his head, feet on the edge of the bed as he waited for her to awake. He was easily recognized as the one and only Trafalgar Law, awaiting the awakening of Michelle. She'd been cleaned and somewhat healed where she needed, with a cool cloth between her legs, noticeably ravaged even when she'd landed on the shore.

She had heard the voices, or at least she thought she had. After being lifted from the sand, she blacked out completely. It was about three hours after they set her in the bed, that she awoke. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open before she managed to register her surroundings. Had it all been a dream? Then, she looked down at her chest and realized it wasn't; he hadn't changed her back, she was stuck in this body.

Almost in a flash, she was sitting up; her arm now an almost liquid looking blade. "W-where am I?" She almost shouted, her still normal arm covering the large naked breasts. There were still a few resemblances between her and her former self.

He had nearly drifted off to sleep by the time Michelle had woken from her sleep, and when he'd seen that arm blade... well, he fell back, toppling onto his floor, bashing his head on the floorboards. "Dammit, my head," Law muttered, rubbing the back of his head as he slowly stood up. He was of average height, and somewhat trim, though obviously well-muscled beneath his clothes. Though he lacked his nodachi, a faint air of menace still hung over the "Surgeon of Death". He picked up his chair once more, spinnning it about so he could sit in it backwards. "Good morning, miss. How'd you sleep?" he asked conversationally, ever the polite one. A lazy smile lingered on his lips.

"I-I slept fine." She muttered, her arm shifting and melting back into it's normal thin frame. It felt good to have her abilities back, to be able to feel the metal around her. Then again, she still had the chunk of her ear missing, and Valentine would be looking for her. Then it hit her, that it was Law sitting in front of her. Personally she had rather disliked the man for his nickname, since he wasn't actually a surgeon. "I-I'm Miche-." She gritted her teeth for a moment, obviously not wanting to use the name Valentine had placed on her. "I'm Tev." Her face was a little red.

"Michetev?" Law asked, his brow cocked in question. Then again... Trafalgar. Michetev wasn't so bad. "I'm going to assume it wasn't a fish or somethin' that took that part of your ear off. You would have died from drowning, if I'm right in thinkin' that's a devil fruit power. Anyway, your ear stopped its bleeding," Law said cheerfully, making his way over to a rather sedate wardrobe. Jeans, hooded shirts... his kind of clothing, and they didn't exactly have a similar frame to one another. He pulled out a loose-fitting green shirt he more or less never wore, and a pair of brown pants he'd even forgotten about. Shrugging, he returned to the newly christened Michetev's side, setting the clothes down on the side of the bed. "Here you go, Miss. I'd hate to have you walk around here nake-. No, that's not true. You know what I mean, in any case," he said, leaving her to the clothes as he turned from her.

"It's just Tev." She replied, climbing out of the bed and wobbling a little. She was already tired, but her weight was balanced differently in this body, most of it being focused in her chest and rear rather than her midsection. Quickly, she pulled the shirt and pants on. "You should know, there is a bounty hunter chasing me." Came a response completely out of the blue as she observed how the fabric hugged around her breasts, ignoring the comment about her walking around naked. She could live with walking around bare-footed for the moment, now that the sea-stone was off of her she'd heal almost instantly anyways if she stepped on something.

Law snorted, when at last she spoke, signaling him to turn around to face her. "In case you have not noticed, I'm a pirate. Bounty hunters aren't what I would call new thing to my life," Law said, making his way toward a tray full of breads, meats, fruits, things of that nature. Good, energy-providing grub. He picked up the tray, passing it over to Tev. "Eat up," he said, that smile once more tugging at his lips.

She shrugged before taking the tray and looking it over, taking only a few choice pieces of meat and fruit. Even if she was in a new body her eating habits weren't going to change. It felt good to have her old strength back, since her former self had been known as one of the devil fruit users to possess superhuman strength. This was probably attributed to the fact she could augment her body with her abilities. "So, where are you all heading?" She asked, trying to place a fairly innocent look upon her face wile eating.

Law considered Tev for a few moments at her question. "Wherever. We're just drifting along at the moment. WHy do you ask? Some place we shouldn't be heading?" he asked in turn, as he approached his bed. He picked up the cool cloth, slick with some amount of blood. It had been between Tev's legs whilst she slept, perhaps helping along with the healing of her ravaged tunnel. He tossed it to the corner of the room.

"Well, not exactly. But there are a few friends I'm a little worried about." She replied, rubbing her arm nervously. The truth was, she could have cared less about the rest of her crew except for Tim-tom and Don since they had helped her usurp the last captain of the red cross. Don hadn't been on the ship at the time of the attack, and Tim-tom probably escaped, though she was still worried about the pair.

Law nodded, taking the tray from her, which she seemed to be done with, setting it down on the night table next to his bed. "Right then. Were do you need us to drop you off, or whatever you need? This ship isn't a pleasure cruise," Law said, making his way toward the door, motioning ofr her to follow in his wake.

"Which Blue are we in?" She asked, looking up at him and following. That was the major flaw with traveling with the wind. She had absolutely no control of where she went once she entered the jet stream. "Because my crew and I had a base in Water 7 on Dock 1, so anywhere close to that would be excellent." That was how her crew used to fund their operations since they ran a sort of hospital/restaurant, Don had stayed behind this trip so he would likely be there.

Law offered her his chronic grin in reply. "We're on the Grand Line. Not too far off of the ole Water 7 now, to tell you the truth. We left there three days ago. Heard of the Pacifista?" he asked conversationally. "Our ship got clipped pretty badly by one of them, when we were making our escape. Had to get repairs," he explained. He was thankful for the Eternal Pose, and their navigators' ridiculous amount of luck when it came to weather patterns. "I suppose we can turn back, though. What're we getting in return, though?" asked the ever frugal Trafalgar Law. As they walked along the deck, more than a few eyes were drawn to the captain and the busty young woman accompanying him.

"Hm, well what exactly do you think I have to offer?" The woman asked, examining the ship as they walked upon the ships deck. She would withhold the fact that her father happened to be one of the more 'feared' pirate captain back in his day. "Aside from medical supplies back at Water 7 and my skills as a doctor I'm afraid I don't exactly have much to offer." Tev wasn't going to offer up her body for something like this. If need be she could probably kill most of the crew members or at least cripple the ship before attempting an escape.

Law stroked his wispy goatee, offering her one of his many, perpetual smiles. "Medical supplies? Water 7 is not a great place to find things like that.. I could use something like that," he mused quietly. He was, in fact, despite many thoughts to the contrary, an actual doctor. And he -did- need some medical supplies. Bandages would be choice. "So, you're a doctor, eh? A Drum Island doctor?" he asked conversationally.

"Drum Island?" She replied with a skeptical look on her face. "If I had been forced to work in that frozen hellhole I'd have likely killed myself. Plus with that insane witch running about it doesn't exactly seem to be a good idea." Tev muttered, giving a shake of her head. "I actually was the chief medical examiner for the Navy before they decided I was 'dangerous'." She made quotation with her fingers before crossing her slender arms. "What about you Mr. Law? You have quite the reputation you know." The woman pointed up at him.

"Kureha's not so bad," Law defended. Having heard that it was the land f doctors, he'd had to drop by. Kureha was an.. Interesting woman. "Oh?" he asked, as if ignorant of his reputation. "What have you hewrd about me, then? My god like surgical skills? My equAlly godlike skills in bed? My hat?" he asked, with a teasing grin.

"I suppose so, the one time I met her she tried to put a knife through my head so I apologize if I'm a little biased." She shrugged, leaning against the wall next to the door which led into the cabin. "No, nothing about your 'skills' in bed though I'm willing to bet they are mediocre at best." After her harrowing ordeal, Tev was in no hurry to jump into bed with anyone, in fact it would be too soon if she ever did. "I'm sure you're a fine surgeon and all, though I hardly doubt you compare to me in the medical field." Of course she was a bit arrogant when it came to her skills as a doctor. Having been accepted as a child into a medical college and graduating at the age of fourteen, plus her devil fruit abilities let her work in ways most people could only imagine.

Back
Top Bottom