Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Open Ocean

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
489b29826d3a0daa2c0d628ca9b4fbd2e50d32bb.png

At the bow of the Horizon Runner, Valentine Sarcetio sat with a bit of a grin on his face. He was a well-known face among the waters; a bounty hunter, who, in turn, employed a number of other bounty hunters, though they were rather small-time by comparison. They were merely scrubs who took on the scrubs of other pirate crews. A paper flapped in the wind, held tight in Valentine's fingers. It read Micheal J. Morosto, with a bounty of a cool 150,000,000 beri. And their ship, the Red Cross, loomed before them.. it was pockmarked with cannonballs, fired by the Horizon Runner. They'd barely stood a chance when they'd come out of the morning fog, spitting fire and steel upon the ship.

The Horizon Runner pulled alongside the Red Cross, Valentine's bounty hunting crew bristling with anticipation and steel...

1256444212165.jpg

(Exclude the mask)

His crew had not expected the attack. The first cannonball had flown through Micheal's torso, leaving a perfectly circular hole in him. He was dressed in what could be called doctor's garments, though there was a red cross on the should of it. Slowly, the hole sealed up as a silver liquid dripped over the cannon wound. "Petty fucking amateurs, think they can attack my ship and get away with it!" He was practically shouting as his crew mates were dying around him. Quickly, he slipped a glove off before holding his bare palm out at the approaching ship as small silver pricks began forming on the skin.

Though, what happened next caught him by surprise. While he had been focusing, a cannonball tore through the mast of the ship; causing the massive piece of wood to fall... Right onto Micheal. While Logia fruit users are much more resilient than normal humans, the mast struck him in the head, rendering him unconscious as the rest of the crew abandoned the ship.

To call it a massacre would be generous. Those that surrendered peacefully were subjected to Valentine himself, and passed along the crewmembers for fun, before they were inevitably sentenced to the brig to await the long trek back to one of the many Marine offices that dotted the Grand Line. Eventually, as the Red Cross was unceremoniously scuttled after what treasure and food they did have was taken aboard the Horizon Runner, Michael would find himself not dead, as one might expect of a pirate captain, but fully, woefully alive. He was tight to the mast, and there would be a stinging pain in his ear, whenever her worked his way to consciousness.

A seastone earring had pierced the lobe, and despite this, some amount of strength lingered in his body, brought on by the well-dressed bounty hunter that sat cross-legged before the mast, and Michael himself.

When Micheal began to awaken, he winced a little, pulling at the bindings that were holding him to the mast. It was obvious at first glace that the man was in phenomenal physical condition, something a person would not expect of a expert surgeon and doctor. Almost instantly, he assessed the situation before glaring down at the man in front of him. He was by no means small either, standing at 6'5, his brown hair hanging messily around his face. "And you're you supposed to be you little shit? Another Marine lapdog?" He managed to hiss, even in his captured state the man was able to present himself as extremely intimidating.

It was a well known fact that most pirate or marine vessels that had been caught in the wake of the Red Cross had been devoid of life when found. All the crew members stripped of vital organs and drained of their blood.

Valentine snorted as his prisoner came to bear, insulting his captor; not the brightest move, Valentine thought with a quirk of his lips. "Pretty big words from a man who just lost his crew, his ship, and his head if he doesn't learn to mind his tongue," Valentine said simply, kneeling down next to his captive. He was shorter than Michael by a few inches, and thinner as well, though he was immaculately sculpted. A man who could change appearances tended to look something like this.

"And don't even think about escaping. I don't think your new piece of jewelry feels like letting you move," he said, flicking it carefully with a knife that seemed to materialize in his hand, before it was once more up his sleeve. "Tell me, Mikey. You know who I am?"

He glared at Valentine and snarled a bit. "You're another sea-rat meat sack with a death wish." He spit. "I might not have my abilities, but the minute I get free I'll rip out your throat with my bare hands." Even in his weakened state he would probably be fairly strong compared to a run-of-the-mill human. "But your name? I believe it Valence or some stupid shit like that." Micheal was infamous for forgetting people's names, and the man before him was no exception.

"Valentine," he corrected with a mild tone. "And well, let's see here. Your men are dead or in the brig, and you're tied to a mast with a seastone earring. How -ever- will I stop you?" Valentine asked, with a roll of his eyes. He looked Michael over skeptically, his fingers grasping the man's chin, turning him this way and that. "Oh, you'll do nicely, I think," Valentine said, before he pressed his hand to the man's chest. His strength, or what was left of it would diminish.. He would feel like he was being rushed as indeed his body grew smaller. His chest grew outward, becoming round and pronounced, as his stomach sunk to his ribs, which themselves were smaller, before he filled out with a flat stomach. His hair lengthened, and he grew shorter... and before too long, even his clothes would not fit, hanging loosely on a body that had become a her.

"I think you make a rather pretty Michelle," Valentine commented lightly.

Micheal, or Michelle as it seemed to be now. Blinked quickly, looking over her new body with an expression of horror and fascination. The bindings that had been holding the once large man fell loosely around her as she slumped to the ground, groaning a little. "W-what did you do to me you bastard." The once deep voice now a much higher pitch as she tried to glare up at him; the black robes hung off her thin frame.

Valentine offered the newly christened Michelle a brilliant, cruel grin. "Mm.. I made you the bitch you seem to be. I can change bodies.. make them stronger, weaker, do whatever I wish! And I wish you to be Michelle," he said with a deep chuckle. His palm pressed against where her pubic mound would be, and suddenly, she would feel an onrush of moisture. "I can even make a woman slick, with but a touch of my finger. Amazing, is it not?" he asked, the juices staining the front of the robe, before he allowed it to recede a bit. "You are entirely in my power, my dear Michelle."

The now girlish face blushed a little as she felt him press his hand against her crotch. By now there would have been a foot long metal spike embedded in his head if Michelle hadn't been incapacitated by the earring, which had a bit of blood running down it from the rushed insertion. Her entire body felt odd, especially the two large breasts that were swinging freely inside the black robes. "Not if I kill myself." She growled before moving her jaw a little to situate her tongue so she could bite through it.

The one thing that had made Micheal's bounty so difficult to collect was the fact the Marines wanted him alive so they could learn his medical 'secrets'.

Valentine chuckled darkly to himself, deep in his throat. His fingertips brushed across her jaw... and suddenly, she would feel something truly odd; a lack of teeth, as her teeth were shrunk into her gums. "You do not get it, do you? I've control of everything physical.. You might have had a chance without your pretty earring, but right now.. all you are is a weak woman," Valentine said as he stood, unbuckling his belt.

Michelle bit down hard on her tongue, to find no purchase at all with the now toothless gums. If only she could get the earring off, she could destroy the entire ship, kill the crew, anything to defend herself. But with the seastone earring it felt as though she had actually fallen into water. She remained speechless as she glared up at the vile man.

Valentine hummed merrily to himself as he slowly pulled his pants down his legs, kicking them away a moment later. Next went the rather plain boxers, revealing a cock that was yet deflated. He knelt down beside her, his hand reaching for the hem of Michelle's robe, that light, infuriating him continuing.

She watched him with a mixed expression of horror and hatred. Slow,y she managed to shuffle to the side a bit, trying to escape as Valentine reached for the hem of the robe. She knew exactly what he was going to do, and would try to do anything she could to prevent it.

Valentine's touch was rough and uncaring as he took hold of her legs, pulling her bodily toward him. He pressed his hand to her, through the robe, and once more, she would be able to feel the flow of moisture, and a gentle tingling sensation. He wasn't going in dry. With her held tight, he jerked her robe up a bit, his hand ascending the garment to rub against Michelle's new sex.

She gasped a little as he dragged her towards him, her legs pretty much spread in front of him. A brilliant red blush crossed her cheeks when she felt herself grow wet, against her own will as Valentine prepped her for his pleasure. Her face took on a strained appearance as he began rubbing her now damp sex, it felt good, but she wasn't going to give into this feeling.

With some amount of force, Valentine jerked her around a bit, so that she lay on her side with her legs spread. Valentine rested on her right leg, pinned against the floor, and he tugged her left underneath his right arm. Spitting on his left hand, he rubbed up against Michelle's damp pussy, before he slid a finger inside. With his palm against her mound, he began to mercilessly fingerbang her, his cock slowly growing hard against her thigh.

She tried to struggle against him, with little success. "Ngh, let me go!" She shouted before she felt his wet hand pressed against her mound. A flabbergasted expression crossed her face before the finger slid into her, suddenly it was a lot more difficult to fight him when she was being stimulated down there. It didn't take long before she was panting, obviously trying to resist feeling any pleasure from the depraved sex act. She didn't even feel the pointed head of his cock pressing against her thigh.

A second finger joined the first, his merciless fingers pounding in and out of her untried passage. He found this to be the greatest form of subjugation... To make someone realize their body was no longer their own. To make them cum when they did not wish it, to make them betray themselves in the most intimate and personal of ways. He cut through her robe with the knife he had brandished earlier, causing the robe to fall apart, and reveal her luscious form entirely to him. Pulling her up, he flicked his wet, hot tongue across her clit.

She grunted as she felt him slide another finger into her. Michelle had already felt full with the first finger, the second caused her head to tilt back as she moaned unconsciously. Her mind was lost in a haze of lust as he cut her robe off, she shivered a little as the walls of her new pussy clamping down on the penetrating fingers. Michelle let a gasp escape from her mouth as the warm tongue played with the sensitive nub. Slowly, she raised her fist as though she were going to punch him, though it fell back to her side as her whole body began to shake in climax.

Valentine's fingers and tongue ravished her for the entirety of her climax, finally allowing her to rest against the deck of the ship. He offered her a wonderfully cruel smile, licking the juice of her release from his fingers, before he spat on his head.. he lubed his own self up, before he once again straddled her leg, holding her other beneath his arm.. He lined himself up with her, slowly spreading her lower lips with the spongy head of his cock, before he inched into her... and at last, he surged forward, claiming her wonderful, luscious body in the oldest way of man, their hips meeting, aided by the release she'd experienced moments before.

Michelle lay limply upon the ship deck, for the most part, dead to the world. She didn't even notice Valentine repositioning himself to fuck her. She finally came to a realization of his cruel intentions when his cock began to spread her virginal lips. "Wha? No!" She screamed, no amount of lubrication could have prepared her for the exquisite pain/pleasure of having the cock rip through her virgin wall, the feeling of his hips slapping against hers as he penetrated her as deeply as he possibly could. She whimpered a little as a small amount of blood seeped out around the seal his cock was forming with her pussy. "I'm... going... to.... kill... yo-" She managed before a surge of pleasure rippled through her.

Valentine rested deeply inside of her ravaged hole, his member twitching slightly in anticipation of things to come. Or things to cum, perhaps. One hand captured one of her large tits, groping her as he pulled back, slipping back inside of her without much further ado. He set up a fast, merciless pace inside of her, his hips surging forward time and time again.

This was humiliating. She had been one of the better known, and more feared pirates in the North Blue, and here she was being fucked like an average Tavern Whore. With each hard thrust, Michelle let out a loud yelp; not feeling pleasure anymore, his fast and brutal pace causing her nothing but pain. Her eyes were screwed shut, wishing this hell would end already.

After a short while into his brutal task, the bastard starting to actually hum. He gave her ass a firm smack, before he started to grope one of her ample tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples, as well as her massive breasts. He felt them jiggle with every hard, rough thrust into her sheath, hips flexing forward time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom