Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Destiny

Yeah, I want the Pocket Infinity for that reason alone... I've already started hoarding rare fusion rifles for the bounty.

Having played Destiny myself, I can say I was glad I picked it up.

Wasn't really too fond of PvP at first (I was a low level with not-so-good/noob gear), but as I played more and more, I appreciated what Bungie had done. Playing a Striker Titan on Control with Death from Above = :D

Only thing I'm not too crazy about is ranking up Exotic/Legendary Gear. Trying to find the materials (He Filaments, Relic Iron, etc.) is kind of a pain in the ass because the chest drops don't give many (though I'm working on the Grimoire bonus for Ocean of Storms to help rectify this.)

Overall...Glad I picked it up. It's fun.

Death from Above is so good. My girlfriend just got the Helm of Inmost Light for her striker, so she has Death from Above in addition to the shockwave skill... It's really a shame she doesn't play pvp, actually.

Haha, yes it is. I managed to get the HOIL and an exotic helmet for my Defender Titan from Xur (the one where it blinds enemies that enter Ward of Dawn).

Helm of Saint-14? Uuurrrrrgh. Jealous. My buddy has it and wrecks face wherever he goes.

I doubly need it now that I know the raid helmet only drops on hard mode... Fuck that very much, I'll just get an exotic thanks.

Back
Top Bottom