A Jedi's Trial (IronMaiden24 and Dragonthingy)

"MMmmm baby, that feels good" he said said Sharin sucked his cock, who seemed to have moved very quickly from what sounded like a very intense orgasm.
She was very good at this, and really wanted this, he could tell. But he wasn't ready yet. He felt there was a lot more to be done here.
"Get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you like a wild animal" he said.

"No... I want your... tasty... cock EXACTLY vhere it is now, Jedi - in my mouth! Mmmmmmmmffffff!!!" she wuld not be disuaded, cum-hungry to the extreme by now, ravenously sucking and deep-throating on his long shaft, vhile she gently but firmly massaged his balls at the same time.

At the same time she climbed onto him again, the 69 posture giving him a chance to taste her fully dripping wet pussy again, fresh after her intense orgasm.

"Oh my..." he gasped as deep-throated his cock and 69'd on top of him.
He resumed licking and sucking on her clit and her folds, her pussy juices running and streaming slowly out of her by this point due to how intense the atmosphere was. This lasted for some time, but he still wasn't that much closer to orgasm himself, although this was fa and away the best sex he'd ever had. He threw her off his body and onto the floor with the force and clambered on top of her before she could get up, mounting her from behind. He lifted her waist, squeezing her ass as he did so, before thrusting his cock into her doggy style, holding onto her waist tightly as he did so.
"Sharin..." he called, sweating and panting by this point.

"Arrrr... that vas... anoying... litle Jedi! Make it up to me... by squezing my breasts, HARD!" she hissed, her hair clinging to her sweaty fore-head, still eagerly tasting the residual scent of his cock in her mouth.

At the same time she resumed her intense vacuum-efect on his cock in her vagina, determined to sense vhen he is about to come, and be ready...

Ralo took his hands off Sharin's waist and grabbed her breasts, hard. He was practically crushing them in his hands as his fat cock and barging deeper and deeper and faster and faster into her juicy pussy. The two of them were now covered in sweat,but both were used to strenuous physical exertion like this, and they could last a long time like this. After what felt lie another 30 minutes, he gave a particularly hard thrust that felt like it battered her cervix/

She inhaled sharply at that... "I'l... grant you this, Jedi... you definitly fuck better... then most of our males!" vith a fierce smile, slighty biting her lower lip, reaching one hand all the vay back to slap him hard on the ass in afection, her vhole hard body glistening vith sweat.

"Just keep ramming me... until... you're ready to come... but vhen you are... I want. Every. Single. Sweet. Drop. Of it. In. My. Mouth. Yesssssssss...." she mutered, closing her eyes and licking her lips.

"You cum first" he ordered, pressing down upon her shoulders an gaining deeper access to her pussy.
"You're defintely the best fuck I've had Sharin-Bia, you feel amazing" he added, spanking her ass as he continued to fuck her relentlessly.

But that wasnt going to hapen. She already came earlyer, and no amount of fucking wuld make her come again any time soon. A more deliberate aproach vas needed for that. So she sudenly tensed-up completly, efectively trapping his cock inside her vacuum-tightened vagina for a moment, before jerking backvard, as she shoved vith her elbows hard-back into his solar plexus at the same time, thrusting him off of her to land on his ass, out-of-breath. Before he culd recover, she already had him pined-down in that same 69 posture, this time actualy aplying moderate squeze vith her thighs on his neck, to prevent him from shoving her off again.

"Mmmm... dont prezume to give me orders, Jedi! You vant me to cum... make me cum! If you can..." she grovled lustfuly, stufing his face vith her pussy, at the same time as she again started ravenusly sucking and deep-throating his cock, even more vigorusly then before.

Ralo let her do what she did, needing a break from the exhausting fuck they had had. He ravenously devoured her pussy with his mouth and hot tongue, eventually finally feeling the need to cum at last. But he held on, desperately clinging, trying o make her cum again from his licking.

Ralo let her do what she did, needing a break from the exhausting fuck they had had. He ravenously devoured her pussy with his mouth and hot tongue, eventually finally feeling the need to cum at last. But he held on, desperately clinging, trying o make her cum again from his licking.

"Mmmm... lets see hov long you can keep that up, Jedi!" Sharin thoght, amused, figuring-out this litle contest-of-wills they had. And she vas game...

...holding-on herself, vhile she continued to vork on him. And since she did come before, it was likely she culd hold out for longer.

(Ladies can cum twice during sex. Even crazy Mandalorians haha)

Ralo began to frantically rub her g-post with two of his fingers, while at the same time kissing and licking her clit like crazy. Her juices were almost overflowing, but he wasn't giving in. Determined to make her cum first, or at least cum at the same time as her, he was refusing to give up their little game they were playing.

// Sure... but she has self-discipline and is very experienced in sex, takes a lot to get her to come. ;) And she doesnt like 2 lose a game! //

Still holding-on thru pure force of will, breathing deeply and evenly thru the nose, Sharin started rubbing the base of his balls vith both hands, stimulating them, at the same time creating a vacuum in her mouth, the tip of her tongue franticaly rubbing the head of his cock on the lower side.

Ralo's licks and rubs grew even faster, harder, deeper and frantic as he pleased her pussy with his fingers and tongue. He held her head firmly in place with his thighs as his throbbing cock could take not much more of what Sharin was doing to him. Since he was a Jedi, he could hold his breath for a very long time, so he buried his face into her pussy and refused to come out.

Seconds pased... the vawe of trembling pre-ecstasy evident in both of them, as they continued 69ing each-other to death.

"Ahh... aggghhh..." Sharin moaned, mufled by his cock, as she unconciusly started squezing her thighs around his neck, inevitably building-up tovard a explosion. Despite her best eforts, she wuld probably come vithin the next dozen seconds. But she didnt stop her vork on him, not for a second, feeling him throb, seconds avay from coming as well, and feeling his thighs contract around her head as wel.

"I dont knov... if ve'l strangle each-other to death first, or come... but eiter way wil be glorious... this Jedi KNOWS hov to please a woman!" she thoght in bliss, half-feral, deepthroating his cock to the limit...

His dick was now throbbing in experiencing a mix between pleasure and pain. He couldn't speak because of what he was doing, and whatever sounds could escape were moans and grunts from the exertion and pleasure they were giving each other. Ralo still held on firm, and decided to try one last trick. He took his fingers out, continuing to eat her out, and while holding onto her, began to spank her ass really hard and often, hoping for the shock to make her finish.

But it didnt vork. At this point, she culdnt feel pain at all any longer, being too deep into bliss. His slaps only registered as sligtly darker shades of... grey, in the caleidoscope of senstations running thru her mind. This... disruption... actualy helped her focus some more, still holding-on. In return, she inserted two fingers into his anus, and started rubing the front-side of its interior, adding to the stimulus she vas aplying on him.

Ralo couldn't take it anymore, and violently came, hot globs of thick, creamy cum exploding out of his cock and into the Mandalorian's mouth. His cock was still in her mouth when this happened, the feeling of her tongue and salivia around it making the sensation feel all the better.

"OH YESS! FINALY... GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!!!" she thoght, eagerly svalowing every single drop of his hot, sweet, tasty cum, grimly determined to drain him dry, at the same time finaly leting herself go and coming as wel, spraying a water-fall into his mouth, and all over his face and head.

Ralo lay there still for some time, holding the Mandalorain woman close to him, before gently pushing her off of him onto her back. He panted and breathed a sigh of relief.
"Aren't you glad you didn't kill me now?" he asked.

"Mmmmhmmm... I freely admit I wuld have regreted it..." Sharin-Bia purred in content, licking her lips, panting a bit herself.

Ralo lay next to Sharin, her naked body nearly turning him on again right then and there.
"Well we have a few options for us now you know. We could keep going to Tatooine and you could drop me off, or w could go straight to Coruscant, or if you're up for a bit of freelancing and money making, we could head off to Nar Shaddaa and make some real motherkriffing credits. Its your call."

"Or I culd set a corse for the Mandalorian fleet, and turn you in again." Sharin added coldly, glaring at him.

Awsome lover or not, she didnt allow his... talent... to distract her to such a degree that she forgot her duty to Mandalore and the fact they vere at war.

But the glare had a sarcastic edge to it, as she added, vith a half-smile: "Stil... I supose it wuldn't hurt for make some credits first... and the war will stil be there aftervards, that much is certin." sudenly springing lightly to her feet and valking over to her discarded under-wear to get dressed.

"And here I thoght Jedi were too high and mighty to do anything as unscrupulus as mercenary-vork..." she teased.

"I'm not technically a Jedi" he said, moving his clothes over to him with the force so that he could put them back on.
He drifted her armour over to her also.
"I quit the order. I needed to head off and see who I really am. I was planning to return if I decided that this was the life for me. But... I don't think I will. It's a big galaxy, and I want to see it all" he said, finishing putting on his clothes, adjusting his lightsabers as he clipped them to his belt.
"And I bet with a ship like this we could find something to smuggle. Or something for us to take as a souvenir."

Back
Top Bottom