Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gold PS3 is gold, costs five grand

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
(As read from the Plugged In section of Yahoo News)

December 9 3:10 P.M.

What do you get the gamer who has everything?

Answer: this 24-karat gold-plated Playstation 3, which comes complete with two matching controllers and a one-year warranty.

You might want to consider a second mortgage first, though: pricing starts at (yes, starts at) $4999. And we thought the PS3 was expensive when it launched at $500.

If that doesn't quite do it for you, the same supplier also offers a mighty snazzy gold-and-black Blackberry Tour 9630, starting at a mere $899. There's that worrying "starts at" again. The menu also includes platinum-plated iMacs -- no home's complete without one -- and promises a jewel-encrusted limited-edition PS3 will be on sale in a few weeks.

If even those aren't exclusive enough, check out this gold NES cartridge, which sold back in July for a staggering $17,500. Now that's what we call bling.

Look here if you want to see these things for yourself. Lots of luck to you if you can afford them!

! I've got the gold copy of Legend of Zelda for the NES. *takes pictures to prove it happened.*
1001736n.jpg

Goddamnit, that's the kind of shit that pisses me off when it comes to bling.

Buy yourself a regular fucking station, and blow the rest of the money on, oh, I don't know. Maybe on the poor?

Who the fuck needs a game plated with solid gold?

Well, eventually that money gets cycled back into the community through whatever means right? so in terms of logical thinking, that money will have eventually reached said poor person through means of a job or otherwise sheer luck. Besides....I got that from a friend of mine. =\

I once had a gold cartridge of EVERY Zelda game, up until Majora's Mask came out. I had both NES games in gold, the SNES, Ocarina, and the GB Zelda. ALL IN GOLD CARTS.

BlisteredBlood said:
Kingschoolyou said:
! I've got the gold copy of Legend of Zelda for the NES. *takes pictures to prove it happened.*
1001736n.jpg
Son of a bitch... You STILL got that copy? How long have you had it for?
Since as far as I can remember. I believe I picked it up in 1993. That or 1994 I'm not for sure.

Misha Hiroki said:
This makes me wonder when they're gonna put out another Zelda game for the Wii.
Well, they did come out with Spirit Tracks on the DS a little while ago. If nothing else, it might sate those rabid Zelda fans until they get something going for Wii.

Which is why I've since gotten rid of mine. Too much of a damn hassle on this POS of a computer. If it ain't one problem with this thing, it's another.

ON NOM!
GOLD MAC! XD

I wouldn't do that though, no matter how much money I had, still would be a waste.
If it got stolen, I think I would just cry! XD

Back
Top Bottom