Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exploring the Deep (Dungeon World kinky rpg) with Morell and Moon Struck Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laeriss watched the human squirm with great interest through her green reptilian eyes. Transferring her spawn to it's last host didn't particularly give her any pleasure, other than the thrill of motherly instinct guiding her onward. As the ache inside of her grew, she decided the thief would be a suitable instrument of pleasure. She had many, many more babies to breed, but as the last four struggled to be next to fit through that tight cervix and on into that warm womb, she thought this vessel had enough.

"Greedy greedy fleshhhhhling." She hissed. "Want more, do you? Be careful what you wisssssh for."

The Medusa adjusted herself, bringing her slit away from those pink lips wriggling and writhing with live baby snakes just under the cum-sweating exteroir. Soon Ascylla would feel that welcome poking again, only this time at her tail end. The slender snake pushed through her tight back rose bud, spreading it easily and slipping inside using it's mother's natural juices as lubricant. Thinking it had already found the cervix, it eagerly wriggled past and tirelessly searching for the womb beyond, which was not there, it began to work its way up the human's body in desperate persuit, not knowing it's journey would end at her mouth. Laeriss let one more slip in for good measure and the brother/sister snake duo began their long journey, feeling their brothers and sisters press against them in that distended overstuffed womb.

Meanwhile, Laeriss let the thief go, pushing her onto her back on the floor. She stared at Scylla's hands and feet and soon enough they turned to stone, heavy stone that trapped her to the floor on her ass with knees bent, legs spread, and stony hands propping her back up with her head eye level with where Laeriss's waist would have been.

She then began to chant, and as she did her body grew translucent for a moment, and her tail began to disappear. Where the babies had been coming out from, was now her belly button. She was naked except for patches of scaled flesh and organic looking reptilian high heels on her feet. It was an enchantment she placed on herself and the reason became clear when she straddle'd Ascylla's face and buried it in her crotch without a word.

she moaned eagerly as she felt the Snakes pressing deeper and deeper into her, using her as their own little incubation tank. "please. yes. more. god." she moaned, sobbing with need. the Aphrodisiac coursed through her, making her need, need NEED. she gasped, arching, trying to clench shut as she felt a head poking at her ass. as full as she was though, she couldn't do so for long, and she cried out as the tiny snakes pressed inside of her, making her convulse with pleasure once more. she gasped and writhed as she felt the two pressing deeper and deeper, deeper than any normal cock could go, wriggling in ways that made her nearly blind with need and pleasure. she cried out, writhing against the Medusa before staggering as she was pushed to the ground. she didn't even try to protect herself. how could she? she was lost, entirely too lost, though she did cry out in fear as she realized her hands had turned to stone, her feet too. that was all though. if she'd had her mind, she would have sobbed about the fact that there was no escape. drugged as she was, she could only beg for more pleasure. for something, for anything.

she watched in stunned amazement as the Medusa's tail dissipated. "...wow." she muttered, distracted from her lust for a short moment to watch in stunned amazement. she moaned as she felt the Medusa settle into place and she wasted no time, burying her face more deeply into the woman's cunt, licking, nibbling, suckling and thrusting with her tongue. using every trick she knew, from practicing on other women and from what felt good on herself. she moaned and sucked and wondered how she was going to breath? hopefully the Medusa would cum soon, or stand up once and a while. she ate the Medusa out desperately as she felt the tiny snakes curling about in her belly and working their way up even more. she could feel them touching her throat, making her gag and choke and struggle. this was not a pleasant sensation. it wasn't painful or anything, but it wasn't a good feeling, having something crawling up through her throat.

It had been so long since Laeriss had felt the touch of another. Sure her golem servants did her bidding but nothing as lithe and pleasurable as a being with it's own thoughts and emotions. Soon enough her enchanted legs clamped down hard on Ascylla's head. She felt those snake making their way past the girl's lips and begin to squirm past her own. "No no no, that's not where you belong." She clenched and their approach stopped. But still, they slithered and wriggled in Ascylla's throat with no where else to go. Not having the attention of her tongue anymore, Laeriss settled for burying the human's tongue on her clit and grinding against her hard. Her breathing got frantic, and she considered turning her whole body into stone so she could press without fear of breaking a nose. Luckily she came before it went to that, latching on for a long groan of pleasure as she began shuttering and shaking atop her human captive. Soon after, she pulled herself off of Ascylla's face and brought her belly button down for the snakes to slide back into.

Down below, there was still a major backup of three or four snakes still trying to snake their way past the thief's cervix, but her womb was packed too tightly. Their pushing eventually fell into rhythm, instinctively trying to make Ascylla cum so that her womb entrance would dialate and they could push through as a group. Their moments were like a large cock smoothly bending and twisting, writhing and wriggling inside of her. They began hammering into her with lightning speed, two snakes pushing in while the others were flexing out, so that she was getting fucked like a piston over and over again.

Laeriss pulled away just in time as her spell wore off, bringing her normal tail back to her lower body. She slipped along the floor with her human, rubbing her womb from the outside. "My, they are fiessssty, they must love their new home!" She also swirled her fingers around the human's nipples, which were now black and pointed into barbs like the Medusa's. She bent down and sucked, drawing milk from them and then brought her mouth to Ascylla, feeding her own milk past her lips. "You will always make milk now, and it will be very nourishing. I need you to keep up your strength, you'll have company very soon."

She got up and fished through Ascylla's bags, finding her rations and taking them away "You won't be needing these anymore. I'll be back to check on my brood." She said, slithering away slowly, leaving the stone-bound human to her slithery fate.

(+1 XP for making a monster cum. New Ability: Medusa's Mammaries-Your breasts can produce milk that can provide up to 4 rations per day.)

she moaned, choking on the length of the snakes, struggling to breath, struggling to continue. the lust was slowly dissipating. one more orgasm should take care of it. she whimpered and moaned as Laeriss ground against her, making her struggle to breath. her motions where getting slower and sluggish, struggling to stay conscious. she couldn't breath, her vision was graying and when the two in her throat finally slid out she took in great heaving gasps even as she writhed as she came herself, arching and letting out sharp squeals of pleasure as she came, hard, and the final snakes forced their way deep inside of her. making her shudder, milking out her orgasm until she was certain she was going to die from the pleasure.

she moaned as the woman stroked her stomach, too out of it to really care what the woman was doing. the raging lust was gone, replaced by a bone deep exhaustion. she'd never cum so hard in her life. she moaned as she felt a mouth on her nipple. "no more... please..." she moaned, protesting the thought of anymore sex. "...i... make milk!?" she demanded, sounding horrified as she looked down at her breasts. how was she supposed to drink her own milk!? this was insane! she was scared... she was ALONE, alone when a minotaur was after her and other dangerous beasts. she was trapped in stone, couldn't do a thing to protect herself. at least the Stone Golems where still there. they would protect her right? she was too tired to care. she closed her eyes and let exhaustion take her. she would worry about it when she didn't hurt all over and when she wasn't so tired.

While Ascylla slumbered, she didn't notice that she was no longer so alone. In fact, she was being carried by something. She was slung over the back of a creature, soft warm fur ran along her front side, her hands and feet still encased in stone. The creature walked along, with it's human companion in tow until it finally came to a small cave that looked more like the campsites Ascylla may have been used to.

Now in the light, if she was awake, she would see she was astride a large black panther. It's furry head and whiskers bounced below her, it's shoulder blades rhythmically dipping and cresting in turn. It stopped above a small bedroll near a fire that was already fueled and burning. Bending it's body down, it let Ascylla's hands and feet touch the bedroll, then slipped from underneath her, letting her lie down on it completely. It then came to the girl's head and licked her several times on the cheek. It's tail had been wrapped around the thief's gear pack, which it set down slowly near the hearth.

"You're safe now." A familiar voice rang out from the panther's mouth. It then began to change into a bulky half-orc, the druid from her expedition, Pervok. His seven-foot frame blocked most of the light and heat from the fire as he sat cross-legged on the floor in front of her. He ran a massive hand through her hair, "Rest now." Reaching into his bag he fished some reagents and drew some symbols into the cave floor with a bone knife. He began slowly chanting, sprinkling the mysterious ingredients on the hero's hands and feet. After a few passes and repetitive incantations in a strange language, the stone began to soften and become flesh once again.

she woke breifly, feeling the smooth fur. being that she was naked, it was a wonderful warmth. she was too exaughsted to stay awake for long, and soon she was asleep again, soothed by the rocking motions of the massive Panther she was laying on. she groaned as she was moved onto the bedroll, her eyes fluttering open again, a brief moment of panic and then a sob of relief. it was a freind. "Pervok." she whispered, slipping back to sleep. "thank you." she murmured, letting herself drift back. she slept for what seamed like an eternity, waking only once her exaughsted body had finally rested enough. "Pervok! you have no idea how glad i am to see you." she breathed, feeling weepy and emotional. "i don't know what happened." she admitted, scrubbing her face. "the Medusa got Lorenth." she admitted. "he's all Stone now." she admitted, shaking her head. "thank you for fixing me." she muttered, smiling at him. she rather liked Pervok. he was massive, yes, but she had no doubt he was a gentle soul to those he liked. and since she was one of the few who didn't hate him for being born, she was pretty sure he liked her. she flexed her fingers, they ached a bit but it wasn't too bad.

"so, how did you get here?" she asked. "i myself walked into the Citadel... i did something stupid of course." she grumbled. "i went for the glittering gold." she admitted, sounding rather sheepish and ashamed. she was. "i think there was a spell or something, or maybe i was just in a mood... i don't know but i HAD to have it... i passed through this... barrier and i panicked when i heard footsteps and then the damn doors closed..." she shook her head. "i ran back into the tunnel and all of a sudden the citadel was gone." she admitted, sounding mostly tired and upset now. "i got caught by a big Minotaur and then i got caught by a golem and then a big Medusa put baby snakes in me." she sighed and pressed her face into her knees. "i knew we shouldn't have listened to Lorenth." it had been his idea to come here in the first place. now he was stone, she was pregnant, and Pervok was probobly hurt in some way too. "you haven't been hurt have you?" she asked, casting a glance at him, checking for wounds. "you don't look hurt at least, not that i could do anything if you where. i don't know healing." she admitted with a sigh. "i'm so useless..."

Per settled in against the rounded cave wall as Ascylla slept. He tried to remain as quiet and still as possible so as not to disturb her while he stood vanguard over her vulnerable body. He did all he could, although the pregnancy was beyond his expertise.

When she woke several hours later, he was still watching the small alcove's entrance like a hawk, making sure nothing was coming for either of them. He listened, nodding along as she explained her situation thus far. Being more resourceful as a druid, and no stranger to caves, Per had it a bit easier up to this point and felt a little sorry for it.

"After the cliff gave way, the entire party was lost. I never saw Lorenth make it to safety but he must have found a way. The rocks must have torn through the cave walls. All I remember was plummeting into darkness until my vision adjusted. Since then I've been stalking the cave system, looking for a way out, getting into a couple of scrapes myself, and then I saw that beast handling you. I am sorry I could not have intervened sooner, but I fear I may have ended up like Lorenth." His vision went a little wobbly just then as he began to lurch to his side, catching himself with a stiff arm to the ground. The dizzy spell lasted only a few moments but its cause lingered. He felt bad showing weakness to Ascylla after the few days she's had.

"Forgive me, I haven't eaten since I've been here, the long trek through the darkness the past few days has left me sapped of energy."

she blinked a little, looking shocked as he told her what had happened to him. "so you just fell into the cave. the cliff was over five miles away though!... this cave is huge!" despair curled in her belly. they where never going to get out. never. "you did the right thing. you wouldn't have been able to help anyone if you where turned to stone too. i might never have been able to escape on my own." she admitted before she blinked as he staggered. "Pervok?" she asked, moving over to him, a little wobbly herself. with her stomach so full, her sense of balance was a bit skewed. "it's been days since the Cliff collapsed!" she gasped. "you must be on the verge of starvation... the Medusa took my rations..." she paused, hesitating before she looked down at her breasts. hadn't the Medusa said?... so maybe? "Pervok, come here." she ordered, motioning him over. "it's alright, i promise, come here." she ordered again, hefting her much larger breasts. "drink. the Medusa gave me nourishing milk, it will sustain you." she promised him. "it's okay." she promised, taking his hand and guiding him over. anyone would find this weird, drinking another person's milk but he was starving and she wouldn't let him go hungry when she could help.

once his lips where finally on her, drinking from her she couldn't help but moan. it felt so amazing! him drinking her milk felt so wonderful, making pleasure curl deep inside of her as she stroked his hair. "that's eat. drink as much as you need." she moaned, wondering if she was supposed to feel so good? considering who had given her this....uh, gift. probobly.

Druids could a bit longer than normal people without food or water, but Per was reaching his limit. These dizzy spells had been coming more and more frequently, and this one would have brought him to his knees if he wasn't already sitting. When he finally shook it off, his lips were already sealed on the thief's breast. When he realized what was happening, he just about pulled away to profusely apologize when her words stopped him. Did she just moan?

Her encouragement and lustful moans caused a stirring within him as well. His body turned into her, reaching a hand behind and pulling her tighter toward him. He drank like a man just rescued from the desert, and as he did, his hands grew curious, gliding up and down the curves of her back. He pulled away only to take an exhausted breath of air then fell upon the other nipple, noticeably colder from the lack of attention of a warm mouth.

He finally had his fill a few minutes later, slumping back into the cave wall still trying to catch his breath. His leather armor bulged at the crotch, stretching the material toward Ascylla. He realized this and slowly helped her off his lap, sitting her down next to him. "Thank you, Ascylla, you have saved my life..."

she moaned more as he sucked faster and harder, arching against him as he drank his fill. she was delighted to finally be useful. to finally be doing something right. she moaned some more as he pulled her tighter against her, making her shudder as she felt those large hands touching and holding her. she whined as he pulled away for a breath of air before groaning eagerly as she felt the mouth back on her breasts, making her shudder against him. arousal and pleasure curling tight in her belly. she was so close to an orgasm, but just as she was about to crest, he pulled away, making her cry out in dismay and wriggle on top of him. too late, the orgasm was slipping away, making her feel needy and desperate. "you're very welcome." she breathed, trying to recover herself before she jumped him. when she noticed that he was fairly hard himself. "now that your full. perhaps we can take care of your... other, problem." she murmured, reaching out and stroking his cock through the leather of his pants. she couldn't beleive how horny she was after he'd sucked her breasts. she was a bit worried that there was still some of that Aphrodisiac in her system, but she couldn't really bring herself to care.

she ran her hands along his breaches again and then slowly started to undo the ties to release his, no doubt, aching cock from it's confines. he was massive to say the least. not quite as big as the Minotaur was, but big enough that it would stretch her beyond capabilities if not for the ring protecting her from such large penetrations. she stroked the flesh with both of her hands, panting and desperate, wet and wanting. she nuzzled the cock and started to stroke it with her tongue. she had a half a thought as to whether or not he wanted this, before brushing it aside. he was a male, and a lonely one at that. of course he wanted it.

"Ascylla..." Per protested immediately. Of course, he did nothing to try to remove her hand as she undid his leathers and freed his raging member. It was a dark iron color, rusty like the rest of his skin. That first touch of warmth on his shaft made his eyes roll back into his skull, his tense body slowly stretching, afraid to move a muscle that she would suddenly decide to stop.

Light grunts escaped his lips and as she teased her tongue across his sensitive staff, more grunts erupted in throaty huffs. Before he even realized it, his hand was clutching her hair tight, helping her navigate his raging cock to the exact places that made him want to paint her throat immediately. "Ascylla... don't." He tried to warn her, although his hand grasping her pretty blonde roots were pleading a different story. She had no idea. She couldn't have known. Per was from a very special species of orc, called the Fireblood Tribe, and she had just released something in him she may regret very soon.

Acsylla shook her head, protesting the protest as he tried to stop her, not with his hands of course. how could he? she was giving him free sex! she moaned eagerly as she tasted the flesh, running her tongue along the flesh, tasting it, enjoying it, unable to stop herself and not really wanting to. she had taken a Minotaur cock after all, she could take this. she moaned again as she felt his hand in her hair, forcing her to the places he liked the most, she didn't bother protesting, she liked it too much and she squirmed as her hands touched everywhere her mouth wasn't. "no. please. i need." she moaned when he tried to stop her. "i need. need." she moaned as she slipped the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on as much as she could get into her hot wet mouth, lips stretched obscenely around the bulbous tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom