Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Photographer's Dilemma (Traveler and I)

He quieted and took in a breath, letting it out in a single huff. Finally he nodded. "Alright, since you have someone working with you on this, but be careful, okay? I knew a girl in college who hardly ate, and she wound up going into an irreversible coma because of it." His eyes met hers and he smiled. "I just... I really like you. I'd hate to lose you."

She changed the subject and he let her. When she said 'knock knacks' he had to grin. "It's knick knacks, and I'd love to go with you. But as far as bringing anything home, I don't really have anyone to bring things home to. Besides, I can't let anyone know exactly where I am. As far as any of my friends know, I'm doing some boring government photographs for some boring inventory job." His grin widened.

"So. When you do this cleanse I'm guessing that you won't be able to exert yourself too much? Does that mean that we have to do any strenuous activity before it starts?"

"Knick knacks." She corrected with a smile. "Oh." She said to no one knowing he was here in the first place. "Well we can go and still have fun. We can get some thing for you to remember me by." She smiled at him and took another bite of her sandwich.

"What kind of strenuous activities do you want to do?" She smirked and shrugged her shoulder. "I didn't imagine I would be meeting someone like we met. So I haven't really thought about adding you into the equation. I guess I will postpone it for now. I like spending time with you and showing you the island. So it's worth it. While I show you around I can just have lighter meals and prepare my body for the cleanse."

She finished her sandwich and followed it we a glass of water. She sat down next to him, "what photo shoots do you have coming up?" She asked curiously. "And should I wake you up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning or are you leaving tonight?"

"Hopefully I'll be back soon, and I won't have to worry about things to remember you by. Besides, you're not someone who is easy to forget." Scott smiled at her from across her tiny cabin, enjoying the way she nibbled at her sandwich with a good appetite, as well as the way she seemed to take everything in stride.

When she asked him about the strenuous activities he wanted to do it made him glance away. Still, the slight flush that crept up his neck was visible. He cleared his throat. He had been teasing about sex, but now that it was out in the open he felt self-conscious about it. "You've shown me places on the island that no one else has shown me," explained. "Widow's Peak, for instance, and the marketplace. I feel like you are my eyes and ears when it comes to learning how to understand the people and this land."

The last bite of his sandwich disappeared, and he rolled up the paper to throw it away. "Tomorrow I'm taking pictures of the princes and their wives. The king and queen is the next day, and then I'm not sure what else. I'm hoping to get to go with the king when he birdwatches next." He slid an arm around her shoulder when she sat net to him.

"Ah... tomorrow. I was hoping that you'd wake me up." He glanced over at her and smiled. "I have to be at the castle by seven-thirty, but Mrs. Beryl was going to save me a piece of peach cobbler for breakfast. Want to have breakfast with me in the kitchen?"

"Ah. Sounds fun." She thought for a second, "I'm guessing you're photographing the princess when she gets back. Is it before the family portrait or after?" She asked trying not to sound too curious. "I'm only asking because if you wanted to do something fun, I would suggest you try it with her. Just don't let the family in on it." She shrugged her shoulder, "You might be stuck with the normal poses though. Those are always boring."

She smiled when he blushed and she kissed his cheek. "There is a church we can go to. An old church that's closed down. It's beautiful. We can go there when you have free time. An we can go to the mine and see if you can find any precious stones to take home. Or sell." She put at around his waist, "We can do anything."

She laughed a little, "I am your alarm clock as well?" She teased but nodded her head, "I will wake you at 6:45. Unless you want to watch the sunrise with me. Then I will wake you up a bit earlier." She bumped arms with him, "She's taken quite a shine to you, hasn't she? She does make the best peach cobbler so you are in for a treat."

She thought about joining him for breakfast. It sounded nice but it was risky. Too risky, "I shouldn't. When I am back at work I will wake you up and we can eat breakfast together in the palace though. I promise."

Scott chuckled. I have no idea when I'm photographing the princess. To hear people talk, I might be photoshopping her into the family portrait at this rate." He leaned back and looked at her. He had memorized every line on her face. She had an ethereal beauty to her, something that was difficult to put into words. "Yeah? You think that she'd go for something different like... oh... skydiving?" He grinned.

"Mrs. Beryl's great. She's like an aunt that you never knew you had. Stern but always surrounded by energy and good food."

He got up and picked up his bag, setting it on the table so he could pull out a toothbrush. "I can set an alarm if you'd like, but yes, I want to watch the sun rise with you. I'd watch them all if I didn't have to be all over the islands this month."

"Ah," he smiled at her when she declined his offer for breakfast. "If you are seen at the castle then your vacation might be over earlier, hm?" Scott reached down for her hand. "Come on - I want to brush my teeth and then hold you tonight. I know that you're not ready yet for us to go any farther, but I don't want to miss out on a single minute that I can have you in my arms."

Rose thought about it and nodded, "I think you might be able to persuade her into skydiving. She wouldn't want to wear one of those hideous suits though. She'd probably wear a dress. Then you'd get a really good picture." She laughed and shook her head.

She agreed with what he said about Mrs. Beryl. "She is a brilliant chef as well. Anything she bakes, she does it well."

She smiled at him and watched him pull out his toothbrush. "Perfect. Sunrise is at 6:48. I'll wake you up at 6:30 so we can get on the roof and watch it together." She nodded her head, "I'll be back at the palace in ten days and then we can have breakfast and I can show you all the little secrets of the palace." She winked at him but felt that same nagging feeling that she should tell him the truth.

She wanted too but he wouldn't treat her the same way. He wouldn't treat her the same way. Besides it wasn't like she was lying. She hadn't told him one lie so far. She just stretched the truth. She hoped he would understand when he learned the truth. She didn't want to lose him. She took his hand and lead him up to her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched him brush his teeth.

"There's a party at the palace a couple days after I get back and I was wondering if you would go with me. It will be fancy and elegant and I'm sure you will be working but it would be nice to have a date." She smiled at Scott and shrugged her shoulder.

Ten days wasn't too long to wait to get to have breakfast with her. Besides, he got to have dinner with her, and she was inviting him to stay over. What more could he ask for? Scott busied himself with brushing his teeth and he watched her as she told him about the party. After a thorough rinse he nodded.

"I'd love to go with you. I'll be working, but if you don't mind me mixing business with pleasure then it's a date." He smiled and tapped the water out of his toothbrush before setting it aside.

"I still find it unbelievable that you don't have handfuls of men dating you or begging you to spend time with them." Scott sat down next to her. "Of course, that yoga thing you do might either scare them off or attract the perverts." He had to smile when he remembered that she had called him that very thing earlier. "So. If you still can stand me once I'm done with my assignment here, I was thinking that it might be fun to bring you to New York to see my home. I'll pay for the ticket and everything you need. You just have to come."

"Perfect. If you don't have a suit I think you will fit my brothers. You're about the same size. If not you can have it and get it tailored. I'm sure he won't mind." She smiled at him and walked I to the bathroom so she could take a shower before bed. After brushing her teeth she joined him in the bedroom and got dressed in front of him. She wasn't shy about being naked. It was a normal thing. After putting on a tank top and a pair of shorts she sat on the bed and rubbed lotion into her long legs.

She laughed and shook her head, "Even if I did there is only one good enough for my attention." She kissed Scott's cheek and laid back on her bed. "Well I haven't scared you away thankfully and that's all that matters." She rubbed his back and looked at the ceiling while he spoke.

"I think I'd love to follow you to New York." She smiled and pulled him down so he was laying next to her. "And you don't have to pay for my ticket or anything else. You just have to let me stay with you and sleep in your bed." She smiled at him and kissed him happily. "I'm glad I snuck into the palace that day. I never would have met you if I didn't." Her thumb ran over his pink plump bottom lip. She tilted his head towards her and she kissed him softly.

"Yeah, you can definitely stay with me and sleep in my bed." He kissed her back slowly, enjoying every soft touch that was created between them. "Hey - you never told me about a brother. How come I haven't met your family yet?"

His hand ran over her ribcage and came to rest on her waist. "I'm glad you met me that day too. It would have been like liquid death to have explored the island without you. Not that the island is bad; I love it. I just love it more seeing it through your eyes."

He leaned down and kissed her thoroughly, slowly building in passion as the kiss progressed. It felt nice to be lying with her, and even though they might not get any farther than kissing and heavy petting there was no place he'd rather be. The kissing grew deeper and his touches got more exploratory, until they were just a few more kisses away from taking off their clothes and going further.

"You've been busy." She told him quickly, "And they aren't very keen on outsiders. They have that island mentality that tourists are going to come and wreck the place. It's a good way to bring money to the country though, so they can't complain too much."

She smiled and rubbed his cheek, "I'm glad you like it here. It's means I won't have to fight to bring you back here."

She kissed him back and felt the fire between them. She knew she shouldn't give herself to him but she wanted too. He wanted too, it was clear in the way he touched her. His hands explored her body, her hands rubbed his back. She welcomed his touches and kisses. His presence in general. She was falling for him and him for her. Her parents would never approve but she couldn't give him up. The kiss slowly came to an end and she looked at him. She studied the lines on his face, his sharp jawline, his kissable pink lips. Was he up for the challenge? Was she up to giving up everything to be with him? She didn't want to think about it but she had too.

"Ah, Citi-ots. That's what they call them on the coast. City-idiots. Citiots." He smiled at her, accepting her explanation that her family just didn't like tourists. He supposed that he qualified as a tourist.

"You don't have to fight to bring me anywhere that you are." Scott smiled and then the smile turned to a soft moan when her kiss moved along his jawline. He moved his hands over her body and began to draw her shirt up over her head. "And right now I want to be as close to you as humanly possible."

His kisses traveled down her neck and across her decolletage as he tried to remove her clothing and bring them to the next step. He couldn't see being with anyone else at that moment; all the other women he'd dated in the past paled in comparison to Rose.

She laughed a little and rubbed his side. "You have no idea." She said softly and rubbed his cheek.

"That's nice to know." She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his jawed. She lifted her arms so he could take her shirt off. She smiled softly when he kissed her collar bone. The soft kisses made her squirm from the ticklish sensation. She scratched the back of his head when his kisses reached between her C-cupped breasts.

She looked down at him and raised her hips so he could take her pants off. He could take her bra off but they wouldn't be getting much farther than that. When she was left in her lacy orange thong she pulled Scott up and kissed him. Her knees came up on either side of him and she rubbed his back again. She took of any clothing he had on but kept on his boxers.

She seemed to welcome his touches and kisses, but she drew her boundary at their underwear. Well, he supposed that he would have to respect that. Maybe she was saving herself for her husband? It was a conservative country, after all.

He moved his hands across her arms and then down her waist. The feel of her knees against his waist made him harden with desire for her, and when he moved up so that they were in the missionary position he ached for more, even though he knew that there would be no more. His lips trailed down her neck and back to her breasts. One hand caressed her pink peak, the other cupped her opposite breast as his tongue traced a circle around her areole before he took it into his lips and then flicked his tongue across her tip.

His hips moved against hers and his hardness was evident beneath his boxers. Maybe they wouldn't go all the way, but he was enjoying the access that she had given him and he wasn't going to let his opportunity go to waste.

Her thighs squeezed his waist tighter when she felt his hardness throb against her. She moaned when his hand and tongue went to work on her breasts. She squeezed his sides and rubbed herself against him. She bit her bottom and looked down at him with a lustful smirk. She kissed him and ran her fingers through his hair. She already felt close to him even though they had only known each other about a week. This was dangerously close to sex but she couldn't stop. She wanted more but she had to resist giving him more until she told him the complete truth.

It didn't seem fair to get his hopes up only to leave him hard and wanting though. She spun them around so she was on top and she kissed him passionately. She kissed his chin and the middle of his chest. Every time she moved down she would leave a light kiss. She smiled up at Scott and rubbed her hand over his boxers. She kissed his hip bone and squeezed the firmly flesh in hand.

Her hand slipped into the boxers and gave his shaft a pump. She let it go and tugged his boxers down so she had free access to him and explore the forbidden flesh. Her thumb ran over every vein and ridge. Occasionally it would come up and rub the sensitive part under the head. Her free hand cupped his balls and massaged them. Once she knew he was as hard as she was going to get she kissed his head and started to suck.

She was being playful. Her strong legs wrapped around him and she spun them around until he was on his back. Her kisses were deep and lustful, matching his own desires. Scott felt her begin to move her kisses down his body, teasingly tantalizing, until she was rubbing his hard shaft through his boxers and making his head spin.

His hands had trailed across her body as she worked her way down, and when she slipped her hand under his boxers he gave a surprised gasp of pleasure. She began to tug his boxers off. "Rose?" He moaned then, when she rubbed him uncovered and then began to expertly maneuver her hand across his manhood. She knew what she was doing. God... she knew exactly how to touch him.

Her lips touched his glans briefly before engulfing his shaft. Scott groaned and ran his fingers through her hair. He felt a momentary guilt that he was getting all the attention at the moment, but then he thought that she would let him return the favor once he was done, and that allowed him to fully enjoy the pleasure she was giving him.

He watched her move over his sex, her lips smiling as she brought him the most exquisite pleasure that he had ever felt. Her lips were so soft, so pliant, but her mouth had enough firmness to it that he felt like he was inside of her the way he had wanted to be earlier. She was good; almost too good. He felt his body clench and tighten as she worked his shaft, and then he let out a moan of surprise when his pleasure peaked and shot out of him sooner than he would have wanted. Scott gasped and panted, her name and God's mixed as he tried to articulate the overwhelming sensations that had washed over him.

Rose was kept sucking until she felt him erupt into her mouth. She wasn't looking for how long he could last. She just wanted him to get off. She did her job and winked at him when she stood up. She brushed her teeth and got back in bed. She rubbed his chest and kissed his cheek with her clean mouth. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She nuzzled his neck and kissed his shoulder. She wasn't sure if he wanted to put his boxers back on or not. He certainly didn't need a shower since she cleaned him up when she was done but if he wanted one she wasn't going to stop him. She sighed and put an arm around his waist. She closed her eyes and listened to his heart beat slowly return to normal.

He was mostly useless for the few minutes after his orgasm. She had made his body wrack with pleasure, and the sound of her brushing her teeth just made him chuckle softly to himself. When she got back into bed he held her for a few minutes.

"That's not fair, you know. I want to know what you sound like when you cum too." His hand trailed down her body and stroked her hips, then her thighs. He began to nuzzle her back and kiss her as his hands smoothed over her skin. Slowly his finger began to wrap underneath her waistband as he asked her with his eyes for permission to continue.

"You will know shat I sound like soon enough." She promised. She kissed him passionately and stopped his hand from venturing any further, "Not tonight though. I just want you to know that I am interested. Very interested." She smiled at him. "When I give myself to you I want to make sure that all is right in the world. I can feel that moment coming but it's not here yet." She rubbed his chest and kissed his chin. "It's a personal thing but don't think I am not interested." She pushed his hair back and kissed him softly.

"We have to get up early if we are going to watch the sunrise. I will be greeting the sun naked. I always do." She smiled at him thinking that he would like that bit of information. "You don't have to be naked. You should bring your camera though. When sun rises over the trees it is the most magnificent sight and feels you with a sense of peace and warmth." She smiled at Scott.

"No nude pictures though. Maybe from the back but not front on. My parents would kill me."

Scott swallowed. She had been more than generous to him, and he respected that she wanted to wait. Maybe it was a native custom of the island kingdom, one he didn't understand yet, but he would do as she asked. He let her guide his hand to safer pastures as he nodded. "As you wish, Rose. You should know that I'm 'very interested' too." He smiled lopsidedly and then kissed her.

He laid back on the pillow and encouraged her to lay her head on his chest. "I'll bring my camera. And no nude shots." He smiled. "I could get used to watching the sunsets and sunrises with you." His fingers played through her hair as they laid there, resting in her bed. "Do you think there's enough photography work on the islands for a displaced New Yorker?"

"Why because I'll be naked?" She joked and put her head on his chest. "I think if you really wanted a job here on the island all you would have to do is ask. From the pictures I have seen you are a wonderful photographer. I'm sure the family would much rather have a photographer they can grow to trust than one that is just flown in every year." Her finger twirled around his belly button and she closed her eyes to the sound of his drumming heart.

"And you'll be there for other moments. Parties, events and small moments that people never get to see." She said softly and pulled herself in closer to him. "And if they don't have a space for you here, I guess I can give up my nude greet the sun times for the city that never sleeps." She smiled and kissed the middle of his chest.

"No," Scott laughed at her question. "Not because you're naked. No... it's because there are a lot of things about this country that appeal to me. I would have never thought to want to be out of the city, but now that I am..." He smiled at her. "But I don't want to be tied to the royal family's beck and call. I'd like to be able to photograph the locals as well, and the servants when they're home, and just anything that appeals to me." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "And, occasionally, I'd like to photograph a lovely naked yoga girl who knows the history of the island as well as her own life story."

"But yes. You have to come visit me." He put a hand over hers as his eyes grey tired. "No matter what, I want to show you the city and introduce you to my friends." He sighed deeply and soon fell asleep, content that he was in the best spot in the world as long as he was holding Rose.

She smiled at his boyish wonder. It was cute to see him so interested and passionate about her world. "Then make your own contract telling them what you want. Tell them you will be there if they would like pictures taken of certain events but you are your own man. You will do what you want. Be where you want to be." She smiled and looked at him, "You can photograph whatever your heart desires. I'll take you anywhere and we can do anything." She smiled at him and gave him a hug. He made her feel good, like a real person. She didn't want to lose is feeling.

"Of course I will visit you." She promised and kissed his cheek good night. She put her head on his chest and was soon following him to dream land. Her body naturally awoke and stretched from the bed. She looked at his sleeping form and smiled at him. She went downstairs grabbed two cups of water and took them upstairs. He still had to sleep so she sat on the bed and wrote a letter until it was time to wake him up.

She climbed over him so she was straddling his waist and she kissed him. "Is my Prince ready to wake up?" She asked and kissed him again. "We have to get you on the roof before sun comes up." She shook her hips which made the mattress shake and she kissed him. again. "Come on sleeping beauty wake up."

"Mmm..." Scott's hands went to Rose's hips as she shook herself on him. Naturally, her motions made him harden as soon as the warmth of her body penetrated through the thin blanket and soak into his skin. "This is officially my favorite way to wake up from now on." His eyes cracked open and he peered up at her.

"How do you have this much energy so early? Do you, like, have magic green Yoga juice injected into your veins?" He reached up and caught her as she came in for a kiss, elongating their contact and then rolling over with her so that he was on top. "If you keep this up we might not make it to see the sunrise." He grinned and buzzed her neck playfully before hopping off of her. He had completely missed her play on words as she straddled him, but later he'd remember the way she teased him and called him her Prince.

"So how much time before the sun rises?" He asked, pulling on a pair of shorts and grabbing his camera.

"I'm always up this early. My body is used to it." She smiled, "And a little yoga juice is needed sometimes." She laughed when he rolled them over. She watched him get out of bed with a smile on her face. She checked her watch, "Enough time to get on the roof and get naked."

She got out of bed and walked out to the narrow hallway of the small cottage. She unlatched a door and pushed it open. The hallway was filled with light of the new morning and she used a chair to help propel her up on to the roof. She held her hand out for Scott's camera so he didn't have to worry about it while he climbed on to the roof. It was angled but not too steep so it was easy to walk on. She set his camera down and she took off her bra and panties. She smiled over her shoulder at Scott and she pointed to where the sun would rise. The sky was starting to change colors already.

"I won't keep you up very long. I know you have work today. We can go to the church tonight. If you aren't too scared. It is haunted you know." She teased and kissed his cheek.

She was thoughtful to her core. Not many people understood the love affair a photographer had with his camera, and when Rose reached out to help him move it to the roof safely he looked at her with appreciation. She understood him. She had him completely figured out. He clambered up onto the roof, though strong he wasn't nearly as graceful as the lovely, naked woman who was not getting ready to greet the sunrise in only her skin.

He picked up his camera and strung it around his neck, standing next to her in all her glory. Obviously she had to have trusted him; she was gorgeous when she was dressed; stunning in the nude. He felt like one of the rare people who got to gaze upon a treasure that was hidden in he deepest vault. Whether Rose was just trying to work up his appetite for her or she simply enjoyed being bare, he definitely enjoyed it. He'd have to work hard to look at the sunrise over the city instead of how it danced its colors across her skin.

"I'd love to go to the church, ghosts and all." Scott nudged her with his elbow in playful jest. "You'll have to promise to protect me from the worst of them, though. I hear that there's a rumor that they can only be satiated on tourists' blood." He chuckled, checking the light meter on his camera and preparing to take a picture or two as the sun crested the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom