Outworld Divinity {Biles}

Wherever they put the She-hulk was always dark and dingy. Any light that shone down from above often were broken apart by the myriad shadows of jail bars that not only covered the walls, but also the ceilings. In her weakened state still and her stubborn behavior to give up, Jennifer tried to find a way to twist and bend her wrist shackles above her head hoping that despite her loss of strength, she might be able to warp and wear them down that she could finally break free. Yet, she was never given any personal free time to attempt any forms of escape.

Looking around, Jennifer could hardly see anything and the light shining down through into her cell merely grazed the tip of her head as the ambient was very weak. What she could however, was smell the various aroma of sex all about her coming from different areas in this dungeon, not to mention the disturbing moaning and cries from other female prisoners mixed with strange gurgling alien chirps and shrills.

"Gawd, I hope they don't push in a new roommate with me" she grumbled looking down seeing that both her legs were still spread apart and her massive green throbbing trunk was still pulsing and hanging between her thunderous green thighs. Suddenly, the sound of loud metallic clang shook Jennifer out of her reverie. She saw the Shokan walk in carrying what appeared to be a neck corset leash in one of her four hands. Upon approaching the mighty jade warrior, Jennifer kept a stern facial expression, as if playing a game of poker.

"Well now" she spoke out "Did you miss me?" she asked in a sarcastic tone. Though Sheeva had sexually broken the She-hulk's will sexually, she still had some energy of defiance in her. The Shokan then came up close to her and began to unshackle all of her restraints while clamping on the collar around her ironed thick neck, which still had on the white thick turtleneck collar from her ripped favorite shirt. Fortunately, it prevented any chafing the collar might have brought.

After prepping the She-hulk in the collar with the shackles opened and ordering her to crawl like a mangy mutt, Jennifer protested, but suddenly found herself collapsing onto the ground from being severely weakened.

"Nnnghh.. NOO!!!" she yelled out "My... My strength.. It uhh, hasn't come back... Why?!" she pouted, but then noticed a small puddle on the ground where her face was looking directly at it. Through the slight wavering reflection, she gasped in utter shock upon noticing that the color of her pupil was brown instead of green.

"Nnnoo... It.. Can't be" she whimpered. Looking up with a slight exhaustion on her face she stared right at Sheeva's face. "You expect me to waggle my tail?"

"I'm keeping your power suppressed, because it is my will. I am power incarnate here, so your strength would not aid you against me either way..." Sheeva said casually, giving a small tug to force Jennifer along. "If you prove yourself to be loyal and of use to me, then I will allow yo your strength again. For now though just be thankful that I have left you with your durability and your ability to heal and recover from harm, or this would be far worse for you."

She smirked, and clearly she found this to be quite amusing. The thrill of having this much power just aroused her even further, and she knew that soon enough Jennifer would be grovelling and begging as so many before her had come to do.

Sheeva led the way out of the cell, not bothering to check if Jennifer was following her. The chain was strong, and the pressure on Jen's neck could get quite painful if she held herself back. They passed by a few more cells along the way, and if She-Hulk were to look she would see several other slaves in the process of being broken in by the Shokan's elite futa guard. Despite their circumstances the pleasure was just too good for them to not moan aloud. The four-armed demoness then forced one door open, leading the way into a large stone-walled chamber lined with all manner of gear that blurred the line between 'sex toy' and 'torture instrument.' "Ah... my favourite room of the palace."

"Well... Isn't that, nnngh nice" she panted responding sarcastically to Sheeva. However as the Shokan tried to walk her newly acquired green pet, the She-hulk continued to tug hard on the chain, not for the purpose of escaping but to prevent the collar from squeezing tight on her massive muscular neck. Crawling like a lowly lap dog was easier said than done. Given the Shokan's super strength, she ended up dragging the green warrior like a child's ragged plush doll. Whenever Jennifer tried to get a footing on the ground, Sheeva would tug on the chain causing her to jerk forward and fall onto the ground and getting dragged.

Growling and screaming from such indignity, the She-hulk finally gasped and panted once Sheeva finally arrived in the room. Looking up appearing exhausted, Jennifer was shocked to see the unusual and cruel device furnitures filling up the massive room. It made even the most hardcore sex dungeon look weaker than vanilla.

"Oh wow, I've always wanted a workout. Nnnghh.. Do they offer member... ship card here?"

"You joke now, but you won't be laughing soon enough..." Sheeva said, flashing a pointed grin at the downed heroine. Her lower pair of hands gripped She-Hulk's waist firmly, hoisting the green amazon up like a sack of potatoes and dumping her down onto a wooden table on her hands and knees. And then before she could really react her wrists and ankles were left shackled by metal ringlets, locking Jennifer firmly into place in a doggy style position.

The door at the other end of the room opened up, and in strode a towering green-skinned figure coated from head to toe in jade muscles a match for Jennifer's own. Her lips had a small pair of tusks protruding from the lower jaw, and her hair had been formed into a well maintained black mohawk. "This is the new bitch eh?" Rizz remarked. She gripped her flopping green dick in one hand while her other hand groped her right large breast "I like her. She'll do well around here..."

The She-hulk grunted from being picked up by the waist so easily. as Sheeva was gradually bringing her to a wooden table, Jennifer flailed her legs and tried to hold a grip on Sheeva's wrist as if she was trying to escape her grasp. However, it was no use and upon getting tossed onto the table so easily, Jennifer fell onto her back. Immediately, she flipped over but unfortunately put herself in a position where the shackles appeared out of nowhere and locked the green warrior in a very lewd and vulnerable position.

"Uhh, damnit! Not... Not again" she growled twisting her limbs and flexing her torso. Her hung pride started to sway like a hanging slab of meat and her balls juggled about. It was then that a door opened grabbing Jennifer's attention. Like her, she too was a futa green Amazonian babe. As if she was staring at what could be considered her twin sister, there was slight difference. This newcomer possessed a pair of tusks protruding from her thick lips. From legends told, it was likely this muscular woman was more like an orc. Jennifer couldn't help but to stare at the rival green muscular flesh throbbing as strong as her own.

"I like her. Do you like her?" Rizz asked, glancing over at the attractive ruler of the dimension. Sheeva nodded in response, one of her lower hands reaching up and lazily stroking at Jennifer's hanging, throbbing cock while the two of the spoke with each other. "Yes, she is something special your highness," Rizz said, bending over a bit. "We could pass for sisters! She could be my tuskless little sister," she said, before giving a small titter of laughter. "You may call me Rizz. It will come in handy, let you know what to moan out when the true fun starts," she explained, giving another laugh.

Sheeva's hand left Jennifer's hanging green treetrunk and she walked over to a small wooden cabinet hanging up on the nearest wall. "She is an attractive prize. Resiliant however." She handed Rizz a small jar of violet liquid, and then Sheeva took a jar for herself. The two then took up a pair of brushes and then started smearing the goo onto Jennifer's taut muscular frame with those same brushes. A powerful touch-based drug this way, and soon enough it would be sending great waves of pleasure and desire racing down to her pussy and engorged cock.

Somehow, just being forced on all four was arousing her body, particularly having her might muscular trunk hang and swing when she was struggling against the wooden table she was shackled to. Even her pair of green orbs of flesh looked highly attractive to look when it was swinging between her mighty thighs. Jennifer was gulping and panting trying to bare the sudden rise of her body's state of arousal. However, once Sheeva grabbed a hold of her massive lengthy meat and started to massage its bulging intricate engorged veins, she let out an agonizing yelp and arched her belly downwards.

"Oh Gawd! Unnngh, careful.." she grunted clenching her face tight. Instantly her thick foreskin tightened around the girth like a heavy turtleneck as her glans turned dark blue and flaring its blackened cum lips. The stench began to leak out almost instantly along with her feminine perfume slowly fermenting out from her thick juicy puffy lips. The addictive aroma of the She-hulk's last sexual encounter was still fresh in her mind. When they started to paint the purple substance on her naked green fresh, at first she thought they were marking tattoos on her body.

How wrong she was. Jennifer shivered by the cold purple paint but within seconds, she could feel the heat of lust and desires suddenly surge throughout her muscular body converging either at her upper chest or between her legs. The She-hulk was agonizing and began to moan out and whimper like a schoolgirl. Her throbbing meat finally made contact with the wooden table below her and it partially laid on its surface like a fresh slab of flesh rolling out from a spaghetti meat grinder. Now both her genitals were screaming in agony as they started to moisten up and ripe in flavor for the other two muscular futas to partake in the She-hulk's coveted tasty sexual drink.

"Hehehe... Oh just listen to those cute little moans... like a little lost puppy whimpering for food," Rizz remarked with some teasing haughtiness in her voice. Sure enough it was a powerful drug, though the two muscular futas had been sure to apply just that little bit extra to account for the differences in Jennifer's build and physical strength. Rizz sniffed the air, and the she-orc was soon letting out another throaty laugh "Though I've never known a puppy to give off that kind of smell."

Sheeva gave a snorting laugh of her own and directed her ruby eyes down toward that green bulky cucumber that thunked from between Jennifer's legs and smacked the wood. Hm... good thing that was varnished so well, otherwise she'd be at a little bit of risk there. "She was much that way yesterday too."

Rizz reached her large and sturdy left hand down, grabbing a fistful of the fine silky raven locks growing out from Jennifer's scalp. "Well, it's rather painful, isn't it? Oh it's truly such a pain to be turned on so thoroughly yet being unable to relieve yourself in any way... around here, you need to know to beg for what you want. So here's a favour for a favour." Rizz pushed forward, that strong smelling jade cock bobbing in front of Jennifer's lips, the engorged purple head aimed right at her attractive face. "You be a dear and suck me off, and if you please me I'll tell her highness you deserve a reward."

Jennifer was agonizing and her Gammazonian mighty flesh was reaching its limit to how much it could endure without being able to please itself. Oh how she wanted to jerk off her big meat, but the shackle mocked and sexually taunted her even though Rizz had the opportunity to caress and massage the She-hulk's mighty throbbing pride leaking with creamy goodness. Meanwhile, her feminine snatch was puckering and slobbering uncontrollably as if Sheeva's punitive sexcapade was merely an appetite.

As the orc began to appreciate her delicious captor, she grabbed her hair causing Jennifer to wince her face while grunting through her clenched teeth. However, the incredible aroma leaking out from Rizz's purple tip of her massive battering ram hit Jennifer's nose like a ton of bricks. Already, she was blushing hard and suddenly became starving for lust. Jennifer was immediately craving for the orc's shecock with all the naughty and erotic things she wanted to play out from her mind and apply it so desperately.

"Mmmm, you're big friend is quite impressive" Jennifer whimpered "You sure you don't want me to at least use one hand?" she asked before puckering her lips tight and pressing it against Rizz's flaring meatus and making a loud slurping squelching kiss. Having tasted some of her globs of seed made the She-hulk crave her cock even more. Soon after, she began to moan upon pressing her nose against the veiny trunk and sniffing in that strong muscular flesh like a Cuban cigar.

"Oh I don't know... even one hand can be just a little it problematic... but perhaps we could consider it a trust exercise on your part..." Rizz mused. She opened her dark green lips to speak again, only for them to open wide into a large O-shape as she felt the captured heroines mouth drive down her engorged cockhead, pulling a low growl of delight clean out of Rizz' throat. "Mm... my my... not that you need much encouragement..." she remarked.

Rizz met Sheeva's gaze, and the four armed deity gave a low sig and a roll of her eyes. "Very well. One hand. But if you try to injure my orc with that hand, then it's getting cut off," Sheeva warned bluntly. Her lower left hand casually drifted down and undid the latch over one of She-Hulk's hand so that she could move it with some freedom. "Now keep on sucking," she growled in that powerful and commanding deep tone of hers.

The diligent suckling on her delicious and musky head earned some pleased hisses from the busty she-orc, another growl rising from her and echoing throughout the imposing chamber. As this was going on, to reward Jennifer for her efforts, one of Sheeva's hands lightly gripped her flopping cock and gave the green tree trunk a few slow strokes that sped up whenever she improved her sucking performance and the motions of her suckling lips.

As Jennifer heeded the warning, she continued to embellish her face on the orc's delicious gourmet cuisine to die for. With one shackled opened and her hand free, the She-hulk didn't waste a single second as she gripped the base of Rizz's shaft very hard in an attempt to partially cut blood flow to her massive trunk. As a result, Rizz's battering meat ram swelled to great size and mass with veins and arteries popping out and bulging with plump girth.

"Mmmmff, you're so tender and juicy" Jennifer growled as she began to scrunch up the thick foreskin slowly back and forth along the engorged length. Finally, she opened up her lips and slowly wrapped it around the very swollen tip of the orc's glans and further encroached until her mouth was able to climb over the mountainous ridge of her glans. Once inside her humid jungle, Jennifer's tongue began to lick away on the salty flavor of the smooth surface of Rizz's top. With her cumslit forced to open, her pre would eventually ooze out, but the She-hulk's tongue started to suddenly lap away at the gaping cumslit.

However, that was not the only green muscular shecock that was getting such delicious treatment. Sheeva decided to reward her new green pet by stroking and caressing her needy shecock. Jennifer grunted though muffled by the purple fruit in her mouth. Her body began to bend and flex from the intense erotic sensation. The excited arousing massage further caused the Gammazonian flavor to ferment from both her reproductive organs.

"Daaaaaamn! Greeny knows how to suck a dick! I bet she's had her fair share of futa cocks, eh?" Rizz said in between soft little shudders that passed her lips. "Mn... fuckin hell... what'd I tell you Sheeva? All greenskins are just the best, period... well, second to you of course your grace." Rizz reached a hand down and seemed to tighten her grip on Jennifer's head as her massive pillar of orc-dick was sucked, the thick ebony veins tensing and pulsing whenever a soft spot was grazed.

Those drugs just worked wonders on making people more compliant.

"She is an impressive one. I plan on keeping her as one of my personal lovers when she is fully trained, and when such time comes she will also make for a fine egg-carrier," Sheeva remarked, keeping those same casual pumping motions going. She could hear Rizz' moans getting more intense, more impassioned, so to reward her, one of Sheeva's other hands moved up to jam two thick fingrs into her sopping, glistening cunt and pumping away vigorously at both sets of sexual organs.

With Jennifer too busy loudly slurping and squelching the orc's massive meat pole eagerly making high-pitched puckering squealing sounds, her own throbbing meat started to leak pre from its flaring tip. The She-hulk's might grip continued to stroke Rizz's thick veiny foreskin until it decided to let go of it completely and began to caress the massive frenum stalk running along the belly side of her meaty length. Finally, the hands began to cup and knead the warm churning pair of green massive orbs with delight with seeds brewing and simmering within those delicate organs.

Jennifer grunted savoring the fleshy purple fruity tip with succulent sounds slurping from her tight lips. Inside her humid oral jungle, her tongue started to lick and flick away at the bottom neck of the orc's member, it was where her penile G-spot was the most sensitive. Yet after minutes of demonstrating her fellatio skills, the She-hulk had yet to fully reveal other oral techniques. However, Sheeva, highly impressed with the She-hulk's talented mouth decided to reward her green pet by giving some much loving detail to her needy feminine pussy lips.

Upon thrusting her thick fingers into Jennifer's soaking hot love tunnel and causing some of her juice to pour out, the She-hulk let out an agonizing, but muffled grunt. Her muscular green thighs flexed uncontrollably and both her own set of green balls started to sway frantically. The tips of the massive Shokan fingers immediately found her vagina G-spot and started to scrape and scratch at the rough surface of her interior wet membrane. The prostate which was located on the other side was getting prodded and poked at.

"Damn... holy fuckin..." the attractive orc had grumbled in return, feeling the She-Hulk bob and slurp at her cock, the noises of her sucking and slobbering motions managing to ring out through her ears and excite her all the more. "You picked a winner here..." that was enough to make Rizz cackle and chuckle through breathy moans. Boy, Sheeva was always able to pick up the best possible women to enslave and break.

"Hmph... I must admit... she is a prime specimen. Magnificent muscles and a magnificent set of sex organs on offer... I'll have to keep this one as my own personal breeder by the time we finish up on our training," Sheeva explained. She kept har at work, seeing how she was managing to play Jennifer like a fine instrument, both thick fingers repeately scraping an grinding into the sensitive and hot flesh of Jennifer's g-spot, the other hand grinding and twisting along the engorged tip of her massive green log, grinding and rubbing it even faster to please her even further.

Soon enough, Jennifer became more than being merely addicted to the intoxicating scent of Rizz's aching needy pride. She couldn't crave enough and wanted so desperately to savor every inch surface of the orc's thick throbbing rod. Having already licking the bottom neck where Rizz was the most sensitive, Jennifer then returned her mighty Gammazonian grip back onto the base of her shaft were she began to slowly knead and force whatever foreskin Rizz had to slowly encroach towards the tip.

As she did so, the She-hulk's puckering pillow jaded lips continued to suckle and nurse on the flaring tip very loudly as pre was being forced out against its natural ebbing flow. However, she suddenly stopped her intimate oral massage on Rizz's cumslit when she looked up at the orc with hungry eyes.

"Hey there, if you think my one-handed technique is that great, just imagine what it's like when I use two of them" she explained grinning. Of course, it was a subtle and indirectly implying that she wanted her other hand freed so that she could fully devour the orc's mighty shecock and suck it to the oblivion world of pleasure of lust and bliss. Whether or not Sheeva would be willing to free up the wrist shackle was up to her. As far as the She-hulk was concerned, it would take a matter of earning lots of brownie points for that to happen.

When she returned to milking the tip, the She-hulk let out a whorish groan and began to rub Rizz's purple engorged glans all over her face and sniffing its salty flesh loudly before devour she began to use her raking teeth technique. With the orc's foreskin fully scrunched up and ready to shut the one-eyed monster, Jennifer gently grabbed a big chunk of the thickest frenum between her teeth. This particular delectable morsel happened to be located naturally underneath the neck of the orc's cock. Moving her jaws laterally, the She-hulk demonstrated her skills in massaging and stimulating the penile G-spot with gusto.

"Don't push your luck," Sheeva replied dryly while her hands maintained the same jerking and fingering motions of her hands, able to put her disciplined warrior's brain to good use as she diverted her focus into different areas. "You be grateful that you have been allowed that one hand for now. Continue to work hard and display clear obedience, and your leash will be slackened even further as a reward," she explained.

Rizz let out a breathless noise that sounded halfway between a moan and a wheeze of laughter, sweat streaming down her jade flesh and getting lost in the deep dark crevices of her muscles. "Sorry green-sistah, you'll have to earn Lady Sheeva's trust... but fuck it, you're doing a bang up job in my book, for whatever's that worth," she growled in return.

As if to prove that point, Rizz hit her limit only a few seconds later. Her knees, tasked with supporting her immense bulk, wobbled in protest from the floods of pressure and pleasure racing outward from her immense green log. She hissed, threw her head back while the fat bulbous head widened in Jen's mouth and her urethra braced for eruption... and then rope upon rope of her thick and salty cum flooded the captive heroine's cheeks.

Sheeva smirked but kept her own hands at work.

"Hey now, just havin' fun is all" she replied almost in a cheery Southern accent shortly before engorging on the purple plump tip once more. However, Rizz began to quiver within her knees and her aching moan intensifying. Jennifer knew she was about to explode. In the last moment, the She-hulk delivered her coup de grace by tugging on the thickest part of the orc's frenum outwards with just her bare teeth. Then with her quick reflex, she immediately let it go. Opening her mouth, Jennifer dove straight towards the base of her shaft and allowing the green battering ram to slam down her gullet and into her throat.

With her teeth now grinding gently at the base, Jennifer used her one free hand to caress and stroke Rizz's muscular thigh and then her fingers started to probe and prod her puffy jaded wet feminine lips that no doubt were flaring in agony from the intense fellatio skill the Gammazonian warrior had to offer. The She-hulk's own muscular pride was becoming far harder than a rock and its giant veins and arteries were pulsing excitingly as Sheeva was eagerly petting and stroking her thick foreskin across her great length. Jennifer was moaning and grunting unable to control the bouncing and squirming action of her torso.

However, Rizz let out a cry just before her massive hot white creamy spunk of passion exploded out from her cock and down into the She-hulk's belly. Jennifer was overwhelmed by the intense creamy filling and texture and nearly gagged. Yet, she did not relent as she continued to guzzle down and suckle on her meat while her fingers started to press into her soaking hot love tunnel. The fermented hot soup of love stench suddenly became much more humid and caused the She-hulk to become intoxicated.

"Hnghfuc- fuckin... ohmyfuckingoooood!" Rizz sputtered as the most intense orgasm of her entire life. She kept trying to string two thoughts together, strained to make a comment or witty remark... but all that managed to escape her tusked mouth was giberish wrought from pleasure or mindless curses. Jennifer's powerful vacuum sucking and fingering of her engorged puffed out pussy, well that just seemed to double the length of her release and the gushing intensity.

Finally she gathered her wits and managed to stumble away, pressing one green hand aganst the wall to steady herself. A long strand of saliva had still linked her orc shecock to Jennifer's plump lips for a little longer, but sadly it broke away. Not that Rizz noticed while she was so busy catching her breath.

"My my, what a spectacle. I don't think I've ever seen one woman draw such a load from my dear Rizz... usually she can take three at a time before she hits her limit..." Sheeva said simply, taking a moment to smirk openly at Rizz panting and heaving body. She paded around, folding both sets of muscular arms under her heavy tits. "I assume you want release now?" she asked, letting her eyes meet Jennifer's own. "Well you best learn to ask for it. You quite enjoyed my cocks last time."

((sorry, my notification got lazy on me and I didn't find out 'till now))

After guzzling down orc milk with incredible sucking power, Jennifer's throat distended like a pod of fat peas as each gulping sound trickled down into her gullet. Yet as Rizz was losing it and incoherently trying to babble her unexpected and explosive reaction to the Gammazonian's godly fellatio divine skills, Jennifer grumbled like a hungry predator and was still determine to suckle the throbbing tip. Even long after the mighty orc's pride could no longer sputter out any more drops of her hot seeds, the She-hulk's uncontrollable hunger for more of her seeds caused her to latch her lips onto her quivering flesh.

Yet, as the orc stumbled back, it was only a matter of time before Jennifer's jaded thick lips stretched out to its limit before sadly dislodging the dripping wet green stalk and letting it throb and ferment out into the open. The scent of Rizz's feminine juices resonated strongly given the She-hulk's relentless fingering job. With the exhausted and devastated orc out of the commission and her balls sucked dry to the bones, the powerful Shokan confronted the Gammazonian face to face literally.

Jennifer's green eyes still showed she was not satisfied and with her cheeks blushing and biting her thick lower lips, she started to pant and gasp. However, her green eyes momentarily looked down staring at the pair of stiff dongs as she licked her lips. Then looking up, she bared puppy eyes wanting more.

"Oh gawd mistress... Please, oh please lemme jerk your cock while you fuck my pussy" she squirmed feeling restless when her urges began to burn within her muscular loins. The She-hulk wanted to ride Sheeva's bottom dick while stroking off her upper dick.

(It's fine)

She couldn't help but smirk with a sense of triumph when she heard the magic 'M' word passing Jennifer's soft lips. "Aw man..." Rizz murmured, glancing over to her smug mistress. "How come I don't get to fuck her pussy next?" the powerful she-orc asked. She was still panting, and it was cleat that She-Hulk's skilled sucking had knocked a good bit of wind from her sails. A rare sight indeed, but Sheeva was pleased by it.

"Oh hush up Rizz. Let me focus on the job at hand, and if I am pleased by her then I will allow you to take sloppy seconds," the towering Shokan said. She-Hulk's suggestion was a fine one, so she wasted no time in unhooking the remaining straps on the table that kept her restrained. "You did well slave, excellent progress. So consider this to be your reward for a... job well done..." Sheeva said in a teasing, erotic growl.

Once the shackles came undone, Jennifer sighed and sat up kneeling as she massaged both her wrists. Her massive green dong was curving and pointing straight at Sheeva so eagerly. Globs of pre slowly ebbed out from the puffy swollen blackened lips of her shiny fleshy glans. Licking her lips and moaning, the She-hulk was ready for some action. Jennifer licked her lips.

"Thanks for lettin' me loose." she said with a hungry voice "Normally someone with my power would try to make a run for this... But you look so god damn delicious. It'd be a crime to ignore those big pets you got hangin' out there" she said. Crawling towards the Shokan like a predator cat, Jennifer attempted to grab onto Sheeva's bottom dick, slowly stroking it. Then after giving it several jerks and massages, Jennifer let go and leaned back eagle spreading her ripped muscular thighs. Her darkened feminine slit was flaring and winking at her while she grabbed a hold of her own monstrous dong and lewdly stroking it.

"I want that dick inside me" she grunted referring to the lower dick Jennifer was stroking.

Sheeva watched with that same predatorial gaze, trying to predict her actions and motions. Well at the very least she was smart enough not to make a run for it. "Ahh..." she breathed out in the form of a content, lustful sigh. Damn did those hands feel good, stirring on her lower dick while the peak of her upper cock pulsated with a sense of indignation and desire. As if to say 'why does he get stroked and not me?'

"Good woman, you're learning. Respect and worship will get you nice and far... Just like dear Rizz over there," Sheeva said. She let out a hot rasp of mounting desire, and she responded to She Hulk's request by forcing forward. As it had done yesterday her slick and puffy labia was forced wide by the flared end of her engorged meat.

Meanwhile Rizz was watching excitedly, licking her lower set of tusks and stroking her ravished thick dick. Sheeva's upper cock ground lazily up against the peak of She-Hulk's own meat, fat engorged cockheads grinding and dancing and causing a few beads of pre to lazily dot along her veiny treetrunk. "Nice and tight, even now? Quite impressive green one..."

The She-hulk was now becoming more submissive than before and as she blushed hard across her cheeks, she bit down on her lower lips just as Sheeva leaned forward and pushed her mighty length of hardened meat through Jennifer's darkened green puffy wet lips. Like before, Jennifer cried out and shivered from the intense distending of her humid love tunnel.

"MMmmmmfff... Holy shit, uhh!! I forgot how big it was" Jennifer squealed jerking her head back upside down. The moment these mighty warriors locked hips with one another, the She-hulk wrapped her mighty thighs around the Shokan's waist and started to dig the heels of her sneakers onto her back. Inside her humid jungle, the She-hulk displayed her muscular prowess by flexing her internal groin muscles and shrink-wrapping her love tunnel around the thick plump veiny throbbing member.

The She-hulk's impressive body frame finally started to flex and reveal all of her muscular tone of detail from her neck down to her calves and through both of her forearms. With two mighty shecocks wrestling one another, Jennifer grunted when she started to grab both towering meat and rub their thick frenums eagerly one another. Their tips gleaning with pre and mixing with one another until their cumslit were sticky and wet. Jennifer manipulated her glans so that her cumslit would French kiss and press hard into Sheeva's own slit creating a tacky and sticky sensation.

"And I had... I had forgotten how tight your pussy is..." Sheeva had replied with some genuine bemusement on her face. Yes, her footsoldiers had told her of this one having some regenerative abilities, so perhaps that was the cause? After getting both her asshole and pussy spread wide by a pair of futa cocks, that mutant ability kicked into action and tightened things back up a bit? Interesting if that was the case.

Not that Sheeva was given too much time to ponder the possibility, instead groaning as the tight vicelike grip of Jennifer's walls caressing her bottom cock tight. "Mn... yes..." Sheeva hissed, still thrusting but spurred on to move even faster when she felt her upper cock and Jennifer's veiny meaty gamma log being jerked by the same hand that could crush and rend solid steel as if it was as weak as matchwood.

Rizz grinned and approached the two rutting buff beauties, and she procceeded to kneel down and catch She-Hulk's lips with her own "It's good to give in, isn't it?" she whispered against Jennifer's plump lips.

Having might shecocks wrestle one another until both could feeling their own mighty pulse beat against eachother through their thick frenum caused Jennifer to stutter and growl uncontrollably. Her powerhouse heart was on the verge of exploding out from her chest and it was slamming and beating away violently inside her head to the point of deafening her surroundings. The intense heat of desire was surging through her flexing loins and the She-hulk didn't want this extreme intimacy to end. Already, her massive green orbs of flesh was already entangled and strangled by a network of pulsing blackened veins pumping gallons of blood so that her organs could produce tremendous amounts of life-giving spunk.

The She-hulk's cry echoed through the chamber. With her body arched, both of her plump luscious green mounds were flexing and bouncing like a pair of gelatin desserts with both her towering rock-hard glass-cutting nipples shifting about crazily, perhaps teasing the futa orcish warrior who appeared to have already regained her strength after receiving an explosive fellatio from a pair of hungry strong lips. When Rizz finally approached the buffed warriors sexually grappling one another, the addictive humid stench of their musky aroma had already fermented around them giving the orc a taste of their love.

As Jennifer continue to flex and arch her back, she finally looked up to the orc with submissive hungry bedroom eyes. However, when she asked how was the experience even in close proximity, Jennifer's heartbeat was almost too loud for her to hear, but she was able to understand what Rizz was asking nonetheless.

"Uhhh.. Goo- Good to give in?!!! Fffuuuk... More like.... Why I haven't done this... Earlier!!" she responded contorting her face painfully before relaxing up once more while her body shifted back and forth. Then as her eyes looked upwards again, she noticed how painfully hard and stiff the orc became. She then grinned.

"Mmff, what's this? Uhh, are.. Are you offering... Me seconds?" she asked stuttering "I'll be glad to... Uhh take you up on your... Mmmmff, offer..."

Back
Top Bottom