Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Next Hero of Konoha ((Kolath x Kanna))

He growled deeply thrusting deep into her and even with his endurance he couldn’t hold out through another of her orgasms not after having been denied his girl for so long. He howled loudly as he started to pump her full of his thick hot seed filling her womb and pussy making her stomach start to bulge out a little as his knot was still stuffing her and making it so it couldn’t escape.

She moaned and panted, loving how he stuffed her. "Good boy, Mamoru...you're such a good boy..." She growled and writhed in pleasure as his cum spilled into her womb and even made her bulge. She had never felt anything so good, and especially after so long without being able to play with her wolf. She collapsed on the bed, panting as he continued to fill her. "You feel so good..." She lightly rubbed her hand over his foreleg, happily petting him after all of that fucking.

He panted nuzzling against her not turning around like a normal dog would just snuggling against her back as he nipped and nibbled at her neck and back. He loved her so much that it was hard when they were apart, he missed her so much that it hurt sometimes. He panted and slowly his knot shrank enough to let him pull out of her and move over beside her laying down and nuzzling against her. not noticing that the door to her room was open or the figure in it.

She smiled and rolled over onto her side, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer to her body. She sighed and nuzzled into his thick fur, though the movement allowed her to see that her door was open. She jumped when she saw the figure in the door, thinking that it was her father at first, though the smaller frame suggested that it was her mother. Aiko blushed and buried her face in Mamoru's neck, whimpering softly. "H-hi, Mom...We're in trouble, aren't we?"

Mamoru’s knot hadn’t shrunk at all yet and so they were still locked together with no way to pull apart. He looked over his shoulder at Hinata in the doorway and pressed his ears back against his head. He knew that what they were doing was something that no one else would approve of either human or dog, it really didn’t matter. If anyone found out about this…well there was a good chance that they would be separated.

Hinata shook her head at the sight of her daughter and her wolf. Of course, she understood exactly what the two of them were doing, since she had done plenty with her husband and his dog Akamaru. Of course, over the years, her mother had slowly lost the shyness that she was known for, thanks to Kiba. "Aiko, what are you two up to? Mamoru, you shouldn't be in here, should you?"

Aiko blushed and wrapped her arms tighter around her puppy's neck, clinging to him for the moment. "Mother...I don't want him to sleep out with the other dogs...I want him to sleep here with me." Somehow, she managed to pull a blanket over herself a bit more. However, when her mother started laughing at the sight, Aiko couldn't help feeling even more shy and hid her face in Mamoru's neck.

"Aiko, I won't tell your father, though I'm not so sure he would mind. And Mamoru, you can stay here, though I think the two of you won't be able to fit in that bed. We'll take it out so Mamoru can be more comfortable. Just stay quiet when you do decide to play." Before anyone could say another word, Hinata turned and walked away, back to her and Kiba's room.

Mamoru was shocked that he wasn’t kicked out of the house, but got over it soon and nuzzled back against his mate nipping her neck and pulling her close against his large frame moving the bed away to let him curl down on the floor making a place for her to sleep on top of him as they always did when they were out on missions.

Back in Kiba and Hinata’s room as Hinata came back in she felt strong arms wrap around her from behind hand groping her breasts. “Mmmm so tell me my love, is our daughter like her mother where it comes to her puppy?” Kiba smirked and nipped at his wife’s neck.

Aiko smiled and grabbed a blanket from her bed as she moved to lie down on top of him. She loved his soft fur, and with it completely pressed up against her body, she was more than comfortable. She reached up to rub at one of his ears as she slowly fell asleep. Her mother wasn't going to make her get rid of Mamoru, and she could have him whenever she wanted.

Hinata smirked as her husband made it very clear what he wanted. "She loves her puppy quite a bit, just like me." She turned in his arms and kissed his jaw playfully. "Though it's been a while since I had any puppy to play with." Hinata grinned and pressed herself against him firmly, her breasts flattening against his chest. "We should have our own fun when they leave again."

Kiba smirked and nipped her neck and then leaned in to kiss her deeply. “Mmm it has been a long time since Akamaru died.” He sighed and brushed his hands over her back pulling her against his still hard toned body. “I’m not sure I can wait my love…they had their fun with us here why shouldn’t we?” he smirked and started to slowly undo Hinata’s robe slowly slipping his hands over her bare midriff.

Hinata smiled and leaned in and kissed him right back, wrapping her arms tightly around her husband. "Maybe we can use one of the other puppies one of these days." She only grinned as she enjoyed his hands moving over her smaller body, and she leaned in to nip at his neck. "Mmm...I wouldn't want to scar her mentally, with the image of her parents having sex, but I think Aiko fell fast asleep after all the fun they had." She let her robe fall to the ground and slipped her hands over his bare chest and abs, moving down to rest at the waist of his pants. "I think we should have our own fun, my love."

He smirked and nipped at her neck his hands moving up to cup her breasts rubbing them slowly. “Mmmm you remember when I first opened your shirt and found these?” he smirked rubbing them softly. He had been shocked when he had opened her shirt and found breasts that were larger then Tsunade’s that Hinata just kept them bound so no one would stare. He nipped her neck softly growling, “Mmmm I had been so worried because I wanted a well endowed woman but I knew I was in love with you. But when I saw these…” he smirked pulling on her nipples lightly, “I knew you had to be mine.”

"I do remember, my sweet Kiba. And you and Akamaru both all but fainted in excitement." Hinata grinned and giggled shyly, like when she was the young girl that had fallen for one of her comrades. She glanced down and blushed slightly as he rubbed her huge breasts. Of course, after Aiko was born, they had grown larger, and Kiba had all but fallen in love with her all over again. She moaned hotly and wrapped her arms around his neck. She sighed happily and nipped his neck hotly where she had marked him so long ago. "And even after all these years, I'm still yours."

He smirked and picked her up taking her to their bed laying her down and kissing over her neck lightly. He nuzzled against her neck and down over her full breasts. “Mmmm we haven’t done this in so long love.” He lightly squeezed one of her breasts leaning down to capture a nipple and suck at it lightly. “Mmm I still remember when you were lactating when Aiko was inside you.” He growled softly sucking a little more, “I think I need to get your pregnant again.”

Hinata grinned and sighed softly as he put her on the bed and started to play with her breasts. "Mmm...woof. Well, Aiko and Mamoru aren't staying here very much anymore, though I'm not so sure she'd want to babysit." She ran her fingers through his thick hair, holding her against her breasts happily. "Besides, we've both been out on a bunch of missions lately. This is the first time we've had a chance to have our fun in a while." She moaned softly as he sucked harder at her breasts. "If you keep sucking like that, I'm pretty sure you could get me to lactate again without me being pregnant."

“Mmmm promises promises.” He smirked and closed his lips over her nipple again and started to suck hard as his hands rubbed her breasts milking them. he remembered what he needed to do to make her lactate from when she was pregnant and worked her breasts perfectly to make warm milk stream from her nipples for him. the whole time his thick cock hardened growing in size to nearly rival Mamoru’s.

She laughed softly and moaned as he sucked on her breasts more. She loved how he teased her breasts, milking them like he wanted to taste more. She sighed happily and wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him there against her breasts. "Mmm...it may take a little time, since it has been so long since you or Aiko have been sucking and enjoying them." She gasped and moaned hotly, arching into him. "Don't stop, Kiba."

He had no intention of stopping or letting up for even a instant he wanted his wife’s milk badly. He sucked hard moving his tongue over her nipple his hands still milking her slowly wanting that hot sweet fluid that only his wife could make. He pressed down against her spread legs grinding his cock against her pussy through his robe wanting to take his mate badly but wanting her begging for it even more.

Back
Top Bottom