Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PM Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed this glitch several times tonight and it is extremely irritating.

I will hit reply on a message (or thread), type out my full response, use all number of formatting tools, without a problem. I hit Send (or Preview, or Save as Draft), and nothing happens. Sometimes the moon icon in the tab flickers. Is this an issue with my browser (Firefox)? If so, is there a way to fix it? It's really annoying.

Note: Sometimes I can fix it by opening a new message and trying to send that way, but not always.

Note 2: Restarting computer may have resolved the problem, if this message posts.

N

Alright, restarting the computer resolved the problem, but that is still annoying. Any chance of an explanation of why this happens?

Got Avast? Run a full scan. Got Malwarebytes? Run a full scan of that too. No, norton, avg, spybot, etc. are not acceptable alternatives. Go into the extensions section of firefox and clean house. There will likely be some error messages in here after the avast/malwarebytes scans, as some extensions will have been ripped out by the roots. This will -likely- fix your issue, though I, personally, would forego cleaning up firefox in favor of a full uninstall/reinstall.

Or switch to Chrome. Firefox has been trailing the end of various browser compatibility and speed tests for several years now. IE is actually a better choice these days.

100% sure the problem is on your end, though.

Thank you, I really don't care if the problem is my fault or not, just want to fix it. Thanks for your help. I've already begun a full transfer over to Chrome. I'll also run a couple of scans just to check. Thanks again!

N

Clearing your cache/cookies and turning off new add-on's also helps. Sorry you had this issue. Seems it's resolved for now. I, personally, use chrome and have never had an issue (Just thought I would toss that in there.)

~LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom