Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Advanced Formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hi there.

i'll make this short & sweet. i'm trying to figure out some advanced post formatting that i could do back on gaia, but can't seem to figure out here. what i'd really like to do requires padding, or margins-- i'm not really sure which.

basically, i'd like a block of text that doesn't stretch across the whole post. i'd also like it to be justified, so it's a nice, neat block that i can position to the left or right, depending.

HELP ME.

I'm not expert on this forum but there are some codes in the full post editor. There's left align, right align, center, and justify for text paragraphs. You can also do the list codes like on Gaia to move text around. For example...

• This is some text!
          Here as well!
          Text!

It looks like many of the Gaia codes might work here...

I'm on Gaia as well... :p

Code:
[LEFT]Text[/LEFT]
[RIGHT]Text[/RIGHT]
[CENTER]Text[/CENTER]
[LEFT]Text[/LEFT]
[list][/list]

Blue Hatter said:
I'm not expert on this forum but there are some codes in the full post editor. There's left align, right align, center, and justify for text paragraphs. You can also do the list codes like on Gaia to move text around. For example...

• This is some text!
          Here as well!
          Text!

It looks like many of the Gaia codes might work here...

I'm on Gaia as well... :p

Code:
[LEFT]Text[/LEFT]
[RIGHT]Text[/RIGHT]
[CENTER]Text[/CENTER]
[LEFT]Text[/LEFT]
[list][/list]

Thanks! I've been trying to figure it out, but haven't really been able to as of yet. The sort of padding or margin control I've been looking for has evaded me thus far. Thanks for the help, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom