Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos in Korvosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucretia simply shook her head to indicate that the name didn't ring a bell, which caused the rough rope to grind against her wet pussy again and made her let out a quiet moan. Avani's hands playing with her breasts certainly didn't help the matter in this regard. "I ahm...yours now." Lucretia said when she finally calmed down a little, but her voice was still mingled with small gasps and quiet moans here and there. "If you tell me to...ahn...do something, I will..."

((Rolled 5 on Knowledge Local, so she's either too new to know the name or just too horny to remember.))

"You never need a reason to buy Lucretia's services, but I don't think that's what happened here. And cut that out. I need her to focus." Larsen sighed and then continued. "We've been hired to kill him. It's not the most glorious job, murdering an old man, and I can't pretend I am completely comfortable accepting such blatantly illegal and seemingly immoral work, but he's not the kind of person anyone will be sad to see go. I know we did several hunts for him back when I was in the guard, until we gave up."

He looked over to Lisabeth, shaking his head in response to her question. "The guard's not involved in this. Like I said, they gave up on him. No one looks for him anymore. Fortunately, we don't have to. Some woman had two children go missing about a month ago. Last night, one of them returned to her. Apparently both were being forced to work for the old man, and one of them was killed. The one that survived told her where they were at."

He looked over to Lucretia, watching her shift uncomfortably. He exhaled deeply and shifted a bit uncomfortably himself before looking back to Lisabeth. "Think you could untie that so she can focus a little? I need you to look at this." Gesturing for everyone assembled to come closer, he indicated a small map. (2) "So here we are. Northeast of us, along the river, is an old fishery, with a half-rotted boat docked up against it. Lamm is somewhere in that old building, and you four will be going in there to kill him."

((OOC: (2)Knowledge: geography, DC 5, reveals that it is a map of your own city. If you failed this check, fate probably has it in for your char. No one met the DC for Gaedren, by the way.))

"Cut what out?" Avani asked innocently, his fingers shifting to firmly pinch Lucretia's nipple. That was more like it. But the easy grin on his face began to fade as Larsen went on, his tone much more serious and his eyes darker when he spoke again. "And what kind of work is this guy in?" He suspected he already knew the answer, but fervently hoped that he was wrong. There were only a few things that children would be kidnapped to do, and none of them were good.

Finally he released his grip on Lucretia, stepping forward to the table to get a better look at the map, searching for different means of entry to the indicated fishery. "I'm guessing the family is our client. Why did they come to us and not the guard." A thought struck him, a bit of interest in his voice. "Any chance there's still an open bounty from when the guard was chasing him?" Any hesitation he'd had at the talk of assassinations seemed to have faded; he'd spent too long out on the streets, knew exactly what sort of horrible things could happen if guys like this were left to do as they willed. One way or another, the street had to take care of its own.

((I'll just take 10 on the geography check, with mod it's a result of 13))

(Assuming can take 10 on knowledge geography, otherwise knowledge local/bardic stuff should assist in that. Can't get at the dice roller at the moment.)

"Will do." Lisabeth replied as she moved to unwind her sister. As she heard the details she frowned, visibly upset. "Killed kids? And the guard gave up on him. I'd love to get a chance to teach this guy a lesson." She said with a very, very angry tone. "There's enough trouble for people here without scum like that around." She finished as she finished I binding Lucretia's arms so she could help untie herself.

After finishing removing the ropes Lisabeth moved up to look at the maps. "I think I know that place. Good place for unsavory individuals. The smell alone keeps most away. Do you have any details that might be useful? Mercs in his employ? Thugs we should know about? I'd hate to walk into a trap after all."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom