Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos in Korvosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kckolbe

Banned
Banished
Allsorts Services (often referred to simply as "Allsorts") is located in Midland district, home to the largest share of "Dock Houses," families that have attained a small degree of influence and minor noble status through their control of trade. Being near the docks, sailors are a primary source of business. While prostitution would seem the most likely source of income from such patrons (and it is a significant one), lesser magic scrolls and related items/services actually account for the lion's share of gold. Korvosa, due to its many magical academies (including THE Academae), is the largest exporter of magical items in Golarion, with every academy having some sort of contract with multiple companies around the world for items made by acolytes. However, for individuals not affiliated with or contracted to such academies, minor items are beneath their notice (the academies all welcome individual buyers, but each academy has a minimum purchase amount, depending on its size. The Academae will not accept individual orders amounting to under 100,000g). A scroll of purify water may not seem valuable, but no captain sets sail without a healthy stock of them (and from different priests as well, since one may have fallen out of favor or been a con artist).

The majority of prostitution in Allsorts is by tip only, a free service provided by the house while orders are handled (with the most desirable girls offered for the largest orders). Despite that, prostitution is the number two source of income. While the magical services offered at Allsorts are low value and sold cheaply, the women at Allsorts are some of the most enticing around, and paid accordingly.

The number three source is entertainment. Ship's crews and lesser noble houses are always looking for a good show, and Allsorts is happy to provide one for the right price.

There is a fourth significant source of income, and that is mercenary work. Such work is rare, of course, and generally consists of guarding the loading/unloading in the docks, but Larsen has made a point of showing off his abilities in hopes of attracting bigger work. It is only a matter of time before he succeeds.

Allsorts is located in a small building under lease with an indefinite contract that can only be terminated by Larsen, or through forfeiture (the multiple causes for forfeiture detailed over MANY laws). The building is a one story studio with a larger area below ground containing rooms for storage and privacy. Larsen has a small office in the corner of the main floor, the only room separate from the display area. His presence, along with a growing bear cub named Fanchi, represent the main source of security for the company. In addition, basic security spells and guards between jobs keep thieves uninterested in risking funny business.

Staff:
Allsorts is on the verge of becoming a major business, though is also on the verge of collapsing. Currently, there are too many people on payroll (a little over forty) relative to the amount of customers coming in. Employee pay costs are mitigated somewhat by providing a discount on services within the company, but money is still being lost.

Owner/Commander: Larsen Pike. Larsen is an experienced guard and draws solid coin when personally requested to lead security details. He sees little combat, as he is somewhat high profile within the city, so hiring him is almost a guarantee that things will go smoothly.

Madame: Lisabeth. While not an official status, she has been with the company longer than the company has existed. She generally is in charge of the prostitutes, being one herself.

Head Crafter: Aisha. A young but undeniably talented wizard, her sales have done much to boost the amount of gold Allsorts draws in, and she seems very aware of it. She dresses to be as alluring as any of the women for sale, though her availability to customers isn't well-known. Is she offended at being accused of prostitution, or just offended at the low amount of money offered by such untoward customers?

Tattoo Artist: Avani. Avani actually started six months ago as something of a debtor, having been caught making use of an employee for free. Since then, he has paid the debt and become a proper employee by offering magical tattoos, which are amazingly popular with sailors, travelers and some warrior-magi given how fragile and easily lost/stolen scrolls are.

THE Girl: Lucretia. While she may not hold special status or a distinct role, there is no question that Lucretia brings in the most money of all of the girls, given her youthful looks and eagerness to please. She is the most-requested by name.

Ishani: A nondescript cleric of Abadar, he is actually leased by Allsorts from the church of Abadar. He spends most of his time scribing minor scrolls and ensuring that none of the girls catch anything from the customers.

Other: There are about forty or so other employees of Allsorts, divided between acolytes, prostitutes, performers, crafters, guards, and generic servants.

Lisabeth woke up to the slanted light of the morning sun. She yawned slightly and stretched in her feather stuffed bed. Her hands trailed down to rest on the soft form resting next to her, a girl who looked about 17 or 18 in age with long brown hair. Lisabeth smiled as she remembered last night. This girl, Clarissa was her name, had approached Larsen looking for some kind of work. After a bit of an interview and discussion she had come to the conclusion that she would wish to join the entertainment and 'hospitality' business. So Larsen had directed her to Lisabeth. Initially Lisabeth had worked at teaching the girl dancing.

Of course after some rather sensuous and close lessons, the two had ended up coming back to her room. There she had shown the new girl 'the ropes' in a quite literal sense. Before the night had been over Lisabeth had gotten the poor girl trussed up like a fresh caught deer. Of course between her skills and the girls apparent enthusiasm it had been quite an enjoyable evening. Lisabeth stroked the girls hair before pulling the covers back and trailing a hand down Clarissa's back before giving her bare rump a sharp swat. "Up and at 'em. Things you learn in entertainment, you can play hard as long as you work hard." She said in her best teacher voice. When Clarissa gave a muffled mumbled response, Lisabeth reached down and grabbed the girl's ass hard, before swatting it again. "Get up or I will spank you until you can't sit. Then you'll have to do more training, and your ass will be sore all day."

At this threat, the girl bolted upright, almost tumbling out of the bed. Lisabeth laughed a bit and helped her up, assisting her into the revealing leather and cloth outfit of one of Larsen's 'special services' dancers. Lisabeth donned her own outfit, today an ensemble of green and brown, revealing her bare stomach. Her hair was mussed up and somewhat unkept, but the wild orange mess somehow accented her firey and flirty personality. Shooing Clarissa off to seek lessons from one of the other dancers, one who might be able to help her with fitting into some of the larger group performances she slunk off to see where her sister had gotten off to.

The faint cooing of pigeons woke Avani, one bleary eye opening to see a handful of the feathery birds staring curiously at him. With a grunt he waved them away, a couple taking flight while the rest just hopped back out of reach. There was no point to it, and so his arm pulled back to fall over his eyes, trying to shield them from the rising sun as he shifted. The movement had dislodged him from the one comfy spot he'd found up on the rooftop. Some impulse had seized him last night, demanding that he was too long here, that sleeping in the same bed for more than a few nights was risky and strange. Intellectually he knew that was idiocy, but that didn't stop him from sleeping on Allsorts' roof for a couple of nights every few weeks.

In vain he tried to fall back asleep, but already the city below him was beginning to awaken; sailors heading back to or coming from their ships, merchants loudly hawking their wares, last night's drunks moaning loudly while they stumbled home as this morning's hungover wretches. Avani might have been one of them were he not smart enough to pace himself when there was money at stake. He'd spent last night in one of the sailor's taverns ubiquitous around the area, touching up tattoos, swapping lies, and dicing with some sailors. All of the money had been claimed by Larsen the moment he returned, something that Avani would no doubt avenge in a few days, but it had been a fruitful night none the less. Especially with that new barmaid; she'd been quiet and shy up until Avani worked a little magic, then she was all but dragging him upstairs once he'd slipped a hand in her blouse.

At last he shifted, the tiny ball of auburn fur resting on his chest refusing to stir. "Come on," he chuckled, giving it a firm poke. "If i have to get up so do you." Slowly the small squirrel uncurled itself, nipping his finger in indignation before scrambling up towards his shoulder, tiny claws digging into his bare skin as he rose. While sleeping he'd worn nothing more than an old and well-worn pair of brown trousers, his shirt bundled up under his head for a pillow. With the shirt over one shoulder and the squirrel perched on the other Avani carefully made his way back down to the ground, heading inside towards the lower levels to see what he could scrounge up for breakfast.

"Wake up." was the first thing Lucretia heard in the morning. She opened her eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling, which was old with the paint on it either faded or out right gone. She was lying on a bed she didn't know, but the man lying next to her vaguely rang a bell. "...Juan." she whispered his name as it came back to her. Yes, Juan, her patron from last night. Or, more precisely, her last patron from last night. It's just one of those things: she started out in Allsorts, then some patron or other suggested that they do it somewhere more public, then while they were doing it she ran into some other patrons who took her from place to place, and she ended up sleeping somewhere she didn't even recognize again. Lisbeth, her big sister, would probably punish her for this indiscretion, but that particular thought was exciting in and of itself.

"You have go now, bitch." Juan said to her, with a dismissive wave. "I gotta be at work in a few." Lucretia nodded and tried to find what little clothes she had on last night, but not before she searched the room for her silver scimitar...and found it between Juan's thick, clumsy fingers. "This thing's gotta worth a couple petty pieces, huh?" he said, "Surprised that a whore like you'd have a nice thing like this." frowning, Lucretia looked him in the eye and said: "Put it down.", quietly and patiently. Juan smirked. "What if I don't?" he mocked, fooling around with the blade between his hands. "How 'about you come an' get it, like you did with my cock last -" but before he could finish his sentence, Lucretia already snatched the sword away from him, twisted it around and held the sharp edge against the side of his neck. "You can have my breasts and my womanhood, if you pay me." she said, with the same come-heather smile she had when she first saw him last night. "But you can not have my sword. Understood?" Juan nodded.

It's only after a couple of minutes, as Lucretia was walking down the morning streets and noticed the horny (well, hornier) look people was giving her, that she realized she had left her clothes at Juan's place during the argument. She shrugged and decided that it wasn't worth the trouble going back to get them, just as a couple more patrons saw the naked pearl that was her body and asked to hook her up in the alleys. As much as she wanted to ask them to simply do her in the streets, preferably all at once, she really needed to get back to Allsorts before they open for business, so she send them off with some quick but passionate (and free!) blowjobs before she finally hurried back to Larsen's place, her sword in her right hand and her bag of tips in her left...and nothing on her body but tiny spots of dried cum.

Lisabeth grew increasingly frustrated as she went about Allsorts, looking for her sister. She was not in her room (that would have been to easy wouldn't it?) nor was she in anyone else's (this a bit more surprising.) As she continued her search her frustration and irritation showed more and more clearly as she went from simply walking about to almost stomping her way through the building. As she went to check the dining room she nearly bowled right into Avani, who appeared to be just getting in from somewhere. He smelled faintly of smoke so probably the roof where some of the drifting exhaust of various business and home hearths would mingle with the sea air. Unfortunately for Lisabeth, due to her smaller stature she was the one almost knocked over by the collision.

"I'm sorry, have you seen Lucretia anywhere? I haven't been able to find here and am worried she might have done something stupid, again." She asked Avani, the look on her face showing she was more than 'worried' and was more at annoyed at having to once again attempt to locate her sister. "I swear when I find her she will be getting a stern talking to..." Lisabeth's voice trailed off slightly as she frowned. "She had a client last night if I remember.... ooo if she went off with him.... how many times have I told her don't leave with a client unless someone, preferably me, knows where you're going!" It was a common rant that the half-elf had about her sister. She did love the girl but sometimes the mixture of Lucretia's libido and her submissive nature led to frustrating incidents.

Lisabeth decided after talking with Avani to go wait at the front door to Allsorts, for if Lucretia had gone off with someone she would probably be coming back. She could handle herself... most of the time. Still if someone had waylaid her sister there would be hell to pay. That was Lisabeth's job after all.

Lucretia, having no other alternatives, decided to sneak in through the front door...which turned out to do not much good when her big sister was just sitting there, waiting for her to come back. Determined to make things as frustrating for her sister as possible (and hence make the resulting punishment all the more vicious and exciting), Lucretia decided to play dumb. "Good morning, Lisbeth." she greeted Lisbeth with a graceful smile that could put a noble woman to shame...if not for the drop of semen flowing down from the corner of her mouth. "I trust that you slept well?" Despite her act, Lucretia's nipples were hard, and her "flower" started wet, suggesting that she was expecting her big sister to do something to her.

Lisabeth glared at his sister, noting the complete lack of clothes, the dried up splotches of cum covering her skin, the dribble of semen drooling down here mouth, the array of stains around her.... well her very wet pink slit. "And where have you been? No one knew where you got off to. I mean, freedom and fun is fun I admit, but at least tell someone where you're going, if for no other reason than if you get jyped we know who to go after. And where are your clothes? Did you forget them, again! I swear you'd forget your ass if you weren't so eager to get it plowed." Lisabeth ranted, a rather amusing sight as she stood at least a good four inches shorter than her sister. Looking up at her sister as her head was almost at the right height to just stare at the ample bust, also streaked with splotches of dried cum (how many men? Best not to dwell.) Lisabeth had to admit that she was getting a bit turned on by all of this. "Come with me, you at least need to get cleaned up before today." She said, grabbing her sister roughly by the wrist and stalking off, either leading her sister or dragging her, depending on if Lucretia felt like being 'stubborn' today.

Lisabeth dragged/led her sister back to her room, where she had a large tub which had a small Create Water enchantment on it. After all, she needed to bathe somehow. "In the tub, now." Lisabeth demanded as she quickly started stripping out of her clothing. "Since I can't count on you to not run around all day just stained with last night's leavings I'll have to wash you first." She said as she climbed in the tub with her sister, activating the magic, causing it to quickly fill and cover them in luke warm water. Roughly grabbing Lucretia, Lisabeth began rubbing and digging her palms into her sister's pliant skin, rubbing off the dried on specs of cum. She grabbed a bar of soap off of a tray near the tub and then began scrubbing her sister with it, rubbing the hard soap roughly into her sister's arms, back, stomach, then up to her breasts, kneading the soap into her sister's soft pillowy mounds. She slid the slippery bar between them, finding a fair bit of semen caked in there. "Do I even want to know how many guys you played with last night? Please tell me you at least charged half of them..." She said, pressing her own slightly smaller, but still respectable bust into her sister's back, feeling the soapy slippery skin.

As she worked over her sister's front, her hands kept dipping down between Lucretia's legs, grinding the hard soap into her sister's clit, teasing her lips as the bar almost threatened to slip in. But it never did, merely teasing and tantalizing as her older, but shorter sister continued to roughly wash off all traces of last night's romps.

Lucretia was obviously in a very submissive mood this morning, perhaps because of whatever dominance she had in her had been used up when she threatened Juan with her blade. As she let her big sister led her back to the room, she felt more and more excited about how Lisbeth might "punish" her, and her wet pussy dripped its juice onto the floor as she walked. She quietly climbed into the tube with Lisbeth, the a meek and refined smile on her face, but the former proper lady gradually lost her composure as her big sister washed her. Lucretia made no sound and stayed very still as Lisbeth washed her arms, back and stomach, in fact she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her sisters toned palm against her own soft skin. "I slept with 9 guys last night." Lucretia declared, in reply to her sister's question, somewhat proudly, as her big sister pressed the smaller breasts against Lucretia's back. "And I got tips from all of them." However, as Lisbeth pushed the hard soap against her ample breasts, Lucretia's breath got faster, and she had to bit her lips whenever her sister touched her hard nipples to prevent her voice from betraying her enjoyment of the situation, but the hard phallic soap grinding against her clit and teasing her slit really drove her over the edge. As a hypersexual and completely submissive nympho, Lucretia is really weak to teasing like this, as she'd get so horny from it but couldn't bring herself to dominate her partner for pleasure. "Hey, knock it off...!" Lucretia protested weakly as small moans of pleasure began to escape her lips, and she shook her hips in an attempt to get the hard soap to penetrate her. "You are making me feel funny...!"

Lisabeth heard her sister's proud declaration and sighed. "Well at least you got paid." Her hands continued to rub and wash off her sister, continuing to tease at her sister's clit and slit. When she heard Lucretia moaning she grinned. "Ah, do you like being clean? Washing off all of your dirtiness? You are quite the dirty girl after all. Nine guys you said? Well then I imagine this..." As she says this her hand with the soap suddenly shoves it against Lucretia's tight pink slit, shoving the bar into her sister hard enough that it stays inside of her. Lisabeth's hand continues to rub her sister's clit, making sure that each time the soap so much as peaks out it gets pushed back in. "... is very dirty. You need to get washed out don't you. You're my slutty dirty little sister." She coos into Lucretia's ear, leaning in and giving Lucretia a rough bite on the neck, enough to leave faint half-moon bite marks. Her legs wrap around her sister's slender waist as one hand moves back to forcefully grab and squeeze at Lucretia's soapy tits, her other hand continuing to rub her submerged thighs, pushing the soap in each time Lucretia's internal muscles start pushing it out. "Tell me how dirty you are. Tell me you need to be punished for making your big sister worry and angry this morning. Call me your Mistress as you do, because you know that you're not just my little sister, you are my pet and my toy." She almost growls in Lucretia's ear, biting the pointed length slightly.

Avani had barely made it down into the dining room when Lisabeth came barreling into him, his arms instinctively reaching out to catch her before she fell and being rewarded with an armful of warm flesh before she pulled back, clearly worried about Lucretia. "Haven't seen her since I left last night," he offered with a shrug, unable to stop himself from chuckling as she launched into her familiar rant. "I'm sure she's fine, you know she can take care of herself." Not that Lucretia seemed to want to resist much of anything, but he'd never known her to come back hurt or in any real trouble.

After Lis headed upstairs he roamed the dining room for a moment, eventually heading upstairs after her with a half-eaten apple and vague curiosity once he heard Lis' rants begin once more. As soon as he arrived upstairs Lis and the newly found Lucretia, naked as the day she was born and obviously covered in cum, heading downstairs. Quickly he stood aside, giving Lucretia a friendly wink as she was dragged away by her elder, though one would never guess who was younger just by looking at them. Outside there was a brief chorus of disappointment, a group of men milling around outside. Most likely they'd been hoping for the free show to go on.

Setting the apple down Avani headed outside, offering the men a wide, friendly grin. "Sorry fellas, that's all you're going to get for free." There was more mutters of annoyance. "She looked worn out anyway," one of the men grumbled, trying to mask his disappointment by feigning disinterest.

"Oh really?" Avani said in a louder voice, quickly moving forward. "I've seen that girl many times, gentlemen, and do you know what I've seen? Picture her practically glowing in the dim firelight, clad in silks and scarves that would fall away at the lightest touch, her hair shining with silver thread woven throughout. Picture her every curve outlined by fire while she dances for your pleasure, the scarves slipping down to the ground one by one, the denial of what you've already seen making you crave it all the more. Picture her soft and sweet in your arms as you pull the final silk away, drowning in the dusky scent of her desire. Her soft lips ask you to be gentle while her eyes beg you to be anything but, soft breasts pushing into your chest as she gasps with desire at the slightest touch." For a few long seconds he was silent, letting the entranced men fall into their own imaginations.

When the moment passed he turned back, giving them a wave. "We open in a couple of hours, gentlemen. See you then!" A smile was on his lips as the men scattered, sure that many of them were heading straight home to get as much gold as they could muster in the hopes that it would be enough to buy the wanton nymph he'd helped their minds construct. And Larsen said he didn't do any work around here.

Lisabeth and Lucretia were nowhere to be seen by the time he made it back downstairs, but the door to Lis' room was firmly shut and it didn't take much imagination to figure out where they were. Chuckling faintly he settled back down in the nearby common room to finish his breakfast, the squirrel on his shoulder hopping down to head to Lis' door and scratch at it a few times, looking back at him. "Let them have their family time," he scolded lightly before laughing once more, his head already filled with wonderful fantasies of their 'family time.'

"I - I don't like - being clean...!" Lucretia tried futilely to refute her big sister's words, but the teasing of her sensitive clit and slit made it increasingly harder to think straight, and finally her mind went totally blank as Lisbeth shoved the hard soap into her soft cunt, the length of the soap went as far as to hit her G-spot, causing her body to suddenly jerk with pleasure. "Take - take it out!" Lucretia pleaded as Lisbeth mercilessly teased her clit and made sure to keep the hard soap inside of her, but despite of what she said, the fact that she was shaking her own hips to make the hard soap stay inside her wet pussy was an obvious sign that she was enjoying this as much as, if not even more so, than her big sister. "I - I'm not - dirty...! Ah, ahhhh...!" she made one last feeble attempt at defying her sister, but her sentence was cut off by a loud moan as Lisbeth started to properly fuck her pussy whenever her tightening walls pushed the soap out, and the bite her on the neck and the squeezing of her ample breasts were just the final straws of desire that broke the camel's back of Lucretia's self-esteem. "I - I'm a dirty slut who got fucked by 9 guys in one night...! Each - each of them shot a load in one of my holes...!" she cried out in submission, hot tears of shame dripping down her cheeks even as she moaned and gasped from the pleasure of totally surrendering herself to her big sister's ravishment. "I - I'm a bad girl who should be punished for making my big sister worry...!" she continued as she lost all strength from her body, doing nothing but letting her body shook from pleasure each time Lisbeth penetrated her dirty hole with the hard soap. "I - I'm not your little sister, I - I'm your toy and pet and fuck doll...! Mistress...!"

"Ah ah ah sis. You are my toy and my sister. And that is what makes you the best toy." Lisabeth says as she keeps teasing and toying with her sister. She continued to tease and violate her sister's body with the soap, finally she let it slip out, holding her sister close. "Now then, you've been thoroughly cleaned, you still need some actual punishment." She said, pulling Lucretia up a bit. She pulled her slippery and wet body out of the tub, bringing her over to her bed, which had a set of four posts around it, one on each corner. "No, get on the bed on your hands and knees." She instructed her submissive sister. Once Lucretia had gotten onto the bed, Lisabeth grinned, pulling a long coil of rope from under her bed. With practiced ease she slid the rope underneath Lucretia, going from cunt to neck before tying a slightly tight ring around Lucretia's neck. From there the rope ran down between her ass cheeks, tying off with a small but firm knot placed right over Lucretia's cunt and clit. Then Lisabeth started crisscrossing Lucretia's back and front with the rope, leaving a series of three rings on each side. From these she stretches a rope on each side down and around the bed, pinning Lucretia face first into it. Forcefully taking Lucretia's arms she bends them behind her back, coiling her rope around the wrists and elbows, keeping them bound tightly behind her. A rope directly at the middle of her sister's fore arms stretches back, tugging slightly to pull her a little bit up and strain against the ropes binding her to the bed. Another set ties and wraps around her sister's legs, binding them tight together at either side. Lashing a pair of ropes to the top of the poles at the foot of the bed, Lisabeth lifts her sister's ass up, shoving her face further into the bed. After finishing, she stepped back to admire her handiwork. Her sister, ass up, face down, unable to do more than wiggle slightly, her front pinned to the bed, her rear suspended by the tension. If her slutty bound sister attempted to relax in the bindings however, the rope between her legs would tighten, teasing and grinding against her slit with the rough fiber rope. Her legs were bound tight and could barely move from this position. All in all, it was quite a beautiful sight. "Hmmm, someone should put you on display like this." She teased, reaching out and giving Lucretia a hard swat on the rump, admiring the red hand print it left. She walked around to the head of the bed, facing her sister's face. "So sis, pet, toy, slut, what should I do with you now?"

Saying that the hard soap slipped out of Lucretia's soft cunt would be an understatement. In reality, it's more like the soap shot out of her wet pussy as Lucretia all but came from having the hard soap hitting her G-spot and girding at her walls repeatedly, her walls tightening around the soap to push it out, her body gone completely limp she reveled in the afterglow of the soap-fuck. However, she didn't get to slack off for long, before her merciless big sister carried her off to the bed and ordered her to kneel upon it, doggy style. With any trace of rebellion or defiance in her washed away by her orgasm, :ucretia obediently followed her mistress' command and let the older girl tied her up on the bed, moaning and groaning slightly as Lisbeth tied each knot, her voice muffled by the fact that her face was planted in the soft fabric of the bed. She didn't even try to struggle until she realized that in this setup, if she tries to relax even just a little, the rough rope between her legs would grind and tease her clit and slit, making her too hot and bothered to get any rest, while not giving her enough stimulation to come. The fact that she had just came didn't help at all - her knees were weak from soap-fuck, making it harder to maintain her position, and her pussy were more sensitive then usual after the orgasm, making the teasing of the rope all the more arousing. "You - you're so cruel...!" Lucretia cried again, trying her hardest to keep her ass up, but every now and then her knees would give in and she'd let out a lewd moan as the rope rubbed at her soft, wet cunt. "Please - please let me go, mistress...! I - I'm begging you...!"

"Now now, I can't just let you go. You need to be punished for making me worried. And I think I deserve some compensation for all that stress." Lisabeth said as she climbed up onto the bed. Once there, she pushed slightly on Lucretia, causing her to grind on the ropes a bit more. "Hmmm, seems its a bit too tight." She says absently, loosening it enough to let Lucretia relax, but still leaving the persistent stimulating pressure on her sister's sensitive pussy. She didn't want Lucretia to get cramped from this punishment, simply teased and denied actual release. After checking her ropes one last time, giving her sister another hard swat on the ass and rubbing it gently, she moved back so she was sitting in front of Lucretia. "This is a view I could really get used to sis." She said as she looked down at her sister's head, able to look up just enough to see what was in front of her, Lisabeth's legs to either side giving her sister a good view of her pussy. "Now then, do you know what you need to do?" Lisabeth prompted, before scooting forward on the bed, placing her pussy within... well, tongue's reach of her sister's mouth. With this, Lucretia had two views, the bed's sheets or her sister's tight, wet slit. "Make your Mistress happy and she might let you go early... might." She teased, wiggling her hips a bit, waving her slit back and forth for Lucretia to view. "That is, unless you like being tied up like this. I could just leave you here all day if you wanted. I'd lock my door of course, and probably gag you so no one would hear your muffled moans as you had to spend all day, with just the grinding teasing sensations of my ropes, knowing that there are guys out there who would love to scratch your itch, and you unable to go find them. Does little sis want that?"

"You are...so harsh...!" Lucretia protested as Lisbeth pushed her again, causing her already sensitive clit and slits to grind on the rope even more, and another loud moan escaped her lips. She let out a sigh of relief when Lisbeth adjusted the ropes, but her relaxation was short-lived as she realized that the rope was still pressuring her wet pussy, teasing her and making her burn with desire, without any intention of letting her come. She moaned lewdly again when her big sister swatted her ass and sent the hard rope into her soft cunt, its length already soaked by her juice. She already knew what her mistress wanted as soon as Lisbeth spread her pussy in front of Lucretia, but her sister's threat stills sent a chill down her spine: the idea of being tied up alone in the room, with no one to appreciate the softness of her body and to fill her insides as she comes, and no other way to get release apart from the slow, torturous grinding of the rope, during which she can't even cry out in pleasure...the idea was simply too much for her. "I - I will do as you command, mistress..." Lucretia replied, meekly and desperately, her breath fast and warm against Lisbeth's pussy. "Just please don't do that to me...!"

Then, seizing the only chance she could "fight back" against her older sister in some manner, Lucretia launched a series of vicious assault on Lisbeth's pussy. She started by licking Lisbeth's pussy firmly but lightly, in a way not unlike how the ropes is teasing her, but with her tongue much softer then the rough ropes, creating a pleasant itch in her sister's pussy that needs to be scratched. Then, when Lisbeth's pussy is sufficiently wet and aroused, Lucretia withstood the strong teasing from the rope as she swung her body forward to plunge her tongue into her sister's cunt, teasing the length softly while she searched for her mistress' G-spot, hoping to make her come first. "Do you like it, Mistress..?"

It was quite an education to just sit in the common room as the rest of Allsorts began to wake up. Avani had been there long enough that none of the girls felt bothered about being barely dressed in front of him, and the daily parade of sleepy beauties emerging from their rooms was one of his favorite parts of the day. Quite a few of them shared secret smiles with him as they went in search of their own breakfast, quick winks and blown kisses promising quite a bit of fun later on. Plus it would piss off Larsen to no end, and that was always a bonus.

As the festivities came to a close Avani glanced up at Lisabeth's door once more, chuckling a little. The squirrel, having taken a time to thoroughly enjoy being hugged and petted by the girls who were particularly susceptible to cute, was now once more at the door and looking back at him with what had to be impatience. Well, they were probably well and truly into it by now; all the more likely to welcome an intruder.

The bedroom door was opened as silently as he could, glancing inside to the wonderful sight of Lisabeth with her back to the door, sitting on the bed with a bound and whimpering Lucretia working avidly between her legs. He wasn't sure if either of them noticed as he slipped into the room and shut the door just as quietly, leaning against the wall with a smile on his face and drinking in the debauched sight before him.

"Ooohh yes I do pet, keep going." Lisabeth moans out as Lucretia dives into her pussy with enthusiasm and vigor. Lisabeth simply leans back slightly, moaning and gasping a bit as Lucretia's skilled tongue teases at her slit and then dives into her depths, before slipping out to tease again. "Mmmm, good girl." She says, reaching out and patting Lucretia on the back, causing the ropes to once again grind harder into Lucretia's tight, stimulated pussy. She fails to hear Avani as he comes in, and continues to let her sister eat her out, gasping and squirming a bit in utter bliss.

After a few more moments, Lisabeth scoots forward on the bed, pushing her wet, hot pussy more into Lucretia's face, blocking her vision of anything but her sister's pink lips. Gripping Lucretia's hair forcefully in one hand she pushes herself forward, burying Lucretia's face in her pussy. With a moan she leans back, her head tossing back as her eyes widen a bit in pleasure and..... she sees Avani leaning on the wall watching the scene. "Oh.... Avaaaaani.... how long have yoooouuuuu been there?" She tries to ask, some of her words turning into low moans as Lucretia works her over with her wonderful tongue. "Oh, you gave me an iiiiiideaaaa! Want to heeeellllp punish sis? Go aheeeead." She sighs, gesturing toward her bound half-sister with her free hand, pulling back a bit. "Oh pet, as reward for doing such a good job, I've invited a guest. You'll like that won't you?"

For a few moments Lucretia was completely lost in an aggressive sexual frenzy to get back at her sister by teasing her, alternating between licking her sister's wet slits and clit to build up arousal and thrusting her tongue into Lisbeth's tender folds to release the tension, pushing her older sister toward an orgasm surely...but slowly, as the cruel mistress was trying to do to her with the ropes. She only paused for a split second to let out muffled moan when Lisbeth patted her back and sent the rope into her cunt again.

She never even noticed Avani coming (no pun intended) before her older sister addressed him, but her emerald eyes lit up when Lisbeth suggested they invite him into the fun. "Yes - yes!" Lucretia exclaimed, almost too eagerly, her voice still muffled by her sister's cunt and her tongue tapping gently at Lisbeth's clit with each world. "I would like that...mistress!" she wriggled her body eagerly, for as much as there was room for her to wriggle in her current condition, which caused the rope to grind against her clit and made her body jerk with pleasure. He usual grace as a dancer and sharpness as a swordmaster were nowhere to be seen; right now she's nothing more than an animal whose one mouth is feasting on her own sister's pussy while her other mouth is drooling for meat rods. "Fuck me, please...!" she cried. "I'm begging you...!"

Ishani, a cleric of Abadar, descended down the stairs. Breathing in deeply as the sounds, then sights, greeted him, he awkwardly rapped his first on the wall nearby. "Excuse me," he said. "I am sorry to interrupt, but Larsen requests your presence-all three of you, that is-in his office upstairs." He was attempting to look Lisabeth in the eyes, but his gaze frequently drifted down over both her body and the one of the bound girl tending to her.

Larsen's office is not a large one, as it takes up room that would otherwise be used to for girls to work (for customers not paying for privacy) and for Avani to perform his tattoos. Fanchi, not unlike a large dog, lay on a rug outside the office, listlessly watching the goings-on. Larsen sat at a simple ledger desk, smiling broadly. As usual, he dressed in what almost appeared to be a soldier's uniform, his sword at his hip, hanging off a rather thick, inscribed belt. Larsen's chain shirt, however, was not worn, as he rarely wore it while in the office.

Avani grinned at the invitation, calmly striding forward towards the bed. "How can I refuse?" he said with a faint laugh, pausing just long enough for the squirrel to scurry up his pant leg. The moment its claw touched the bare skin of his back it seemed to sink into his body, ink flowing rapidly up through his skin until it reformed into a stylized squirrel upon his shoulder, the still image somehow contriving to look excitedly at the girls.

"Giving you exactly what you want doesn't seem like much of a punishment to me," he said musingly as he approached the bed, giving Lis a wink. "I think you need to beg a little more." His fingers wrapped around the rope looped between Lucretia's legs and swiftly pulled it taut, the rough rope digging tightly into her sensitive lips. With a swift crack he brought his hand down upon her upturned rear, tugging and shifting the rope to make it squirm and twist upon her. "You know Lis, if you want this little slut to really learn her lesson, why don't we-"

Ishani's sudden interruption nearly made Avani snarl at the poor cleric, the squirrel tattoo not changing at all yet somehow seeming to give him a baleful glare. For several moments he was tempted to tell him to perform numerous anatomical impossibilities, but somehow he found the strength to calm down. It wasn't as if the girls were going anywhere, and as much as he hated to admit it he had a good thing going here; it wouldn't pay to piss off Larsen.

Well, not piss him off too much at any rate. And so, as they were unbinding Lucretia from the bed he said "Sounds like Larsen was in a hurry. We probably shouldn't keep him waiting." Quickly he untied and retied some of the knots, finally lifting a naked and bound Lucretia from the bed; her arms still trapped behind her back, ankles bound together with a rope still rubbing against her slick sex. "Shall we?" he asked Lisabeth, giving her a grin.

Lisabeth also glares slightly at Ishani, well, as best she can with her sister still buried between her legs. "Th-thank you.... Ishani." She says, her voice a mix of aroused moaning and somewhat annoyed snapping, a weirdly sexual tone. Still she climbs up from the bed and goes to retrieve her clothing. "I agree, we shouldn't keep the Larsen waiting." She comments, sliding her pants on but still holding her shirt. She smiles a bit as Avani takes her bound sister and hefts her up from the bed. "Oh that is just naughty." She smiled, holding the door open for Avani and Lucretia.

Lis led them down the halls and up the stairs toward Larsen's office, managing to get her top on while moving through the still finishing awakening business. Occasionally she calls out to some individuals blocking the way of the three. "Make way, off to see the boss man. I will tell him you made us late. I know your ass is cute, and I'll spank it later ladies, but move it!" She calls, obviously somewhat joking around. While she might be 'incharge' of the various 'special entertainers' she doesn't take her work too seriously, but she enjoys sometimes pretending to be fierce and commanding. It was a fun way to pass the time.

"You are all so mean...! Ah - ahn...!" Lucretia protested when Avani refused her plead for him to fuck her right there and then, instead he simply pulled the rough rope into her sensitive cunt again. More over, he began to twist and turn the rope in her pussy, torturing her with the arousing yet unsatisfying sensation of the grinding rope. Her eyes lit up with hope again when she saw Ishani at the door, as she really was too desperate to care who she fuck, but her hope was soon squashed when the cleric went away again. Unable to release herself from the knots, Lucretia could do nothing but letting Avani and her sister take her on a tour around the house, bond and naked and dripping juice onto the floor each time a tiny shift in her position caused the rope to dig into her wet slits and rubbed her erect clit. To her credit, even when she was horny enough to let herself be fucked by a dog, she still didn't forget to remind her sister as they left the room. "My - ahn - sword! Bring my sword!"

Ishani flinched slightly at Avani's reaction, having always been a natural avoider of conflict. Looking away, he brought his gaze to Lisabeth, only to see a look no less unpleasant. Well, that wasn't entirely true, as Lisabeth's glare wasn't entirely unpleasant, but he still understood the intended tone. None the less, he still found himself risking quick glances in her direction to catch brief views of the wild-haired beauty as she dressed.

He soon vanished, breathing heavily, and left the room so they could continue getting ready to see Larsen.

Larsen laughed at seeing the procession heading toward his office. "Looks like you've already started celebrating the good news!" He looked Lucretia up and down appraisingly and shook his head. "The bad news is that you will have to untie her, as I fear her less...celebrated abilities are going to be required. We have work. Real work, the kind we need to get this place turning a profit." He smiled again, letting that sink in a moment before continuing. "Are you familiar with the name Gaedren Lamm? (1) If not, nothing to be ashamed of. He's not a particularly pleasant person to know, and he won't be around much longer."

((OOC: (1) Knowledge: local to identify Gaedren Lamm))

"And since when do we need a reason to celebrate?" Avani asked with a chuckle, hiding his disappointment at Larsen's easy reaction. He'd been hoping for a bit of annoyance or anger, one more reason for Larsen to complain that Avani was getting entirely too many freebies around here. Carefully he set Lucretia down on her bound feet before the desk between him and Lisabeth, wrapping an arm around her to keep her balanced and upright. Idly his hand rose to her breast playing with the soft flesh as he listened.

An eyebrow lifted when Larsen went on, much of the easy levity gone from Avani's voice when he spoke again. "I might have heard the name. And I have to say Larsen, you're not the kind of guy I expected to be involved in making sure people wouldn't be around for much longer." Likely it wasn't something quite that extreme, or at least Avani hoped it wasn't. Mercenary work was one thing, and something Avani had no problems with, but assassinations were perhaps a bit further than he wanted to go.

((Rolled 13 on Knowledge:Local. Do you want me to copy-paste the roll itself?))

((9 Knowledge Local. Seems Lisabeth is being a ditz this morning.))

"I'm not quite sure if I've heard of this man. And I agree, we're not usually the kind of people to make someone 'disappear'. Are we subcontracting with the guard's?" She asked, idly twirling a strand of her hair around one finger, as if thinking hard on something. "What precisely is the job anyway?" She asked Larsen. She didn't figure he would hire them out for something too unsavory, so this was probably a very, very bad individual that the Korvosan guards couldn't touch but really deserved to be dealt with and, well, that is what Allsorts could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom