Totally Fucked (Simple + Mellow)

Sam couldn't contain her gasps and moans of pleasure, as Mandy. showed her the night of her life. The egg now had to be on full tilt, because Sam was squirming in pleasure and jolts were going through her body. Having her neck nibbled, caused the redhead all kinds of new arousing feelings. Her arms flew around Mandy and pulled Mandy's head into her chest, just above her breasts, and moaned softly.

It was a little embarrassing for Mandy to pressed in so tight- usually when she had sex it was with very little in the realm of intimacy. Still, this was... nice. Sam felt toasty to be pressed into, and her perfume was flowery and sweet. She smiled and kissed along the side of Sam's neck, finding the most receptive areas that increased Sam's moans. The redhead was holding back, that was for sure, but when her orgasm hit it would no doubt be a powerful one.

Sam was indeed holding back her second climax. The attention was getting to be too much, she gripped Mandy into a tighter bearhug. Finally, standing it no longer, Sam moaned out a loud "Fuuuuucck!" as she gave in, soaking the egg and sheets. "YOU are amazing, Manzz" Sam gasped, nearly breathless.

As the redhead came down from her high, and summarily released her grip on Mandy's body, she turned the egg off and lazily plucked it off of her hot pussy. "Well, how did you like that? Not a bad intro to lesbian sex, huh?" the snobby girl said. She smirked and plucked something from under the bed, letting Sam glimpse the large purple strap-on. "But now we're getting into the real deal Red..." she growled.

Sam propped herself up on her elbows and saw the item. Although she hadn't gotten a real good look at it. "Mandy, what wasn't real about what you just did? I only have one hymen, which you broke through with the other dildo." Sam raised an eyebrow for emphasis. Mandy had already 'conquered' her in her opinion.

"That was just foreplay dear... if you think there was anything amazing about that, then this really will blow your mind," she said with a haughty laugh. She started to slide the straps on and affixed them fully, a large fake cock protruding out of her groin. Mandy made her way around and gave both of Sam's asscheeks a quick groping and then firmly took a hole of Sam's pussy. "This'll reach in even deeper," she purred as she started pushing into Sam's drenched depths.

Sam yelped. "Dah-AAHHH-ge style?" Mandy would know when she was fully in when Sam hit the high note. The next thing she knew, Mandy was adding to the night of her life, as she moaned into each move. "Clover would absolutely die to try this!!"

"The blonde bitch? Pfft, of course she would... she thinks she's all that but I bet she's never gotten laid before," Mandy grumbled. She and Clover were like a pair of territorial cats, always taking swings even when one of them wasn't around. As if to distract her self from her thoughts on her rival, Mandy gripped Sam's ass more firmly and started to pick up the pace. The friction of the strap grinding against her hot womanhood was causing a pressure to build inside her. Soon she'd be gushing just as Sam had mere minutes ago.

Sam had her head back, her eyes closed, mouth open, whimpered as she added to both their pleasures by pumping back into Mandy. Sam was about to gush again. She looked back toward Mandy with a slightly turned up nose. " Ahh, ohh, Mandy! Mandy! I love this! Give it to me anyway but anal! What other sex tricks are there?" Sam was definitely turning into a lesbian nympho...Mandy wouldn't have to do too much more to have Sam really wrapped around her fingers.

"Oh there's plenty, even without any butt-stuff. Trust me red, I will show you the fucking world!" Mandy gasped out. She wasn't quite AS fit as Sam was, and that was starting to show from the continued layer of sweat shimmering along her body. She bit her bottom lip and threw her head back, feeling more and more friction straining the fabric against her hot pussy. She hammered away, as fast as she could until at last Mandy was left howling, gushing and squirting hot juices down her own thighs. She was quietly hoping she was able to give Sam one hell of an orgasm from this.

Sam, meanwhile, showed no signs of slowing, pumping back as she whined in pleasure, her whole body trembling. She was silent as she caught her breath, looking at the worn, sweating Mandy. "Damn! She looks hot all sweaty! Mmm, maybe I should..." Manzz, wanna take a shower...with me?"

The offer made Mandy quirk her brow, looking down at the slutty redhead. 'Is she trying to get romantic with me?' she asked herself internally. Still, the raven haired girl smirked and helped Sam to her feet before kicking off her strap-on letting it land near the far wall. She'd have to put it in the washer at some point anyway, no point in being careful with it right now. "Alright red," Mandy said, her nose touching lightly against Sam's own "Your mistress could do with a wash..."

Back
Top Bottom