Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you do to the user above you?

Thanks him, in the preferred manner, which makes it a little difficult to get to the projector, since he is now on his knees, but, oh well, so be it!

Hand the class over to my lovely Succubus assistant so she can give everyone some hot extra credit assignments.

Keep him gagging on my cock so he doesn't speak and interrupt the Succubus's lesson.

Shoot my thick, creamy load down his throat and keep his mouth stuffed with my throbbing cock till he licks up and swallows every drop.

Pats her on the head before sweeping up the bones and stowing them in a trunk before bonehead can pull himself back together again.

Picks avi up after cleaning the mess and sits her on my lap. "And that's why it's bad to interrupt a lesson in progress."

"He'll probably get back up in a few posts and break outta the box all angry and spouting some nonsense about his masters wrath or some such." Pushes her hair gently out of her face and grins. "But I'm the only one who's gonna kidnap you right now heheh."

Lifts her chin up gently with my finger so she faces me again. "Maybe I just want you all to myself for the moment."

"All sorts of naughty stuff heheh." Runs a hand down the small of her back before giving her perky bum a nice squeeze. "Sound like fun?"

Back
Top Bottom