Climbing the Corporate Ladder (SlytherinDesires x Moon Struck Fox)

Draco thought she looked amazing too. and even better, the Robes that matched where a slate gray color with matching green trim. he looked fairly awful in such bright colors. they would match, and both would look amazing, which would only annoy Potter all the more. who had actually RSVP'd along with the awful weasel. no doubt to make sure he wouldn't do anything awful to Lillianna. as if he would dare, he still remembered the fat lip she'd given him in fifth year. Scorpius and Draco both relaxed as the crowd backed off and Scorpius was already trying to sit up a bit. by the time Lillianna came back, Scorpius was sitting up on his own, Face-mask still on his face, and was talking to a little girl who looked like she'd been crying. his voice was a little muffled through the mask he was still wearing, but it was clear he was trying to reassure the little girl that he wasn't going to die just because he'd had an Asthma attack. "Dad! Look." Scorpius ordered, his eyes glittering with laughter. "i got a Harry Potter card!" clearly Scorpius thought his fathers reaction to this was hilarious. Draco just pinched the bridge of his nose and held his breath for a few seconds to keep from saying something that would, no doubt, be transferred to the papers. which was why Scorpius looked so close to laughing.

"thank you Ms. Potter." Draco stated as she informed him. "Scorpius, can you walk?" Draco asked, kneeling next to his son and settling a hand on the others shoulder, looking worried as Scorpius took a stock of his physical state. "i don't think so. my legs are still shaking." he admitted, Draco nodding as he scooped Scorpius up and cradled him. he looked even more frail encased in Draco's arms. "he'll be fine." Draco promised her. "he needs a good sleep and some chocolate... if i can get him to eat it." he admitted, motioning to the fireplace. "mind giving me a hand?" he asked hopefully. "it's hard to work a Floo without any hands." he admitted with a smile. "go ahead of me will you? if i stumble with him in my arms we're both going to go down, and the last thing he needs is another shock to his system." he admitted, waiting for her to go through before he followed. with Scorpius in his arms, his center of balance was off and he did stumble going through. a steadying hand was enough to save him from dumping Scorpius onto the floor and he nodded to her. "Tiffany!" Draco called, a house elf appearing, dressed in a very adorable pink frilly dress that appeared to have been made out of a pair of offensive bed sheets.

"Yes Master Draco Malfoy Sir!?" the young female House Elf asked, bright eyed and eager. "get me that nasty Dark Chocolate that Scor likes will you? and a Sleeping draft." he ordered, the House Elf nodding eagerly. "have dinner made for Two as well please." Draco ordered, the elf, Tiffany, clapping her hands happily as she vanished to do as ordered, Draco rolling his eyes. "it's got to be genetics..." he muttered with a sigh. "you will, of course, know about Dobby?" he asked, glancing at Lillianna. "that's his sister." he explained with a chuckle as he led her up to Scorpius's room and gently tucked him into the bed. the entire room was covered in various educational toys, puzzles, and posters of Wizards and Witches that Scorpius seamed to adore, like Merlin, Dumbledore, Nicholas Flamel, and even Tamrin Toddy, who had supposedly figured out the five rules of Transfiguration. there was a massive bookshelf that spanned almost twelve feet across and four feet high stuffed with books. Draco got Scorpius to eat a few bites of the chocolate and then fed him a few drops of sleeping draft in a cup of bitter tea before kissing his son's forehead and left him to sleep.

"don't worry." Draco ordered calmly to Lillianna with a smile. "this is a rather common occurrence." he admitted. "this episode was rather small." he admitted. "it only took seconds for his lungs to relax." there was a pause. "i know that's not exactly medically accurate, but i'm not entirely sure what happens. something in his lungs sort of seizes up, or swells or something... it's because he was born prematurely and then got so sick as a child." he admitted. "he had influenza and pneumonia at the same time because my bitch of a wife was sick when she handled him. it was the only time she ever handled him. three months after he was out of the hospital he was right back in. now his lungs are permanently damaged because of it. he spent an entire year at the hospital because once we cleared up one issue, another would flair up." he admitted. "now he has these episodes where his lungs just... stop working or something." he admitted. "sometimes it happens for no reason at all. we have to be careful of dust, and if he gets too excited it can happen. if he tries to move too fast, or if he gets overly stimulated... the attacks now aren't nearly as bad as they where as a child though." he admitted. "it would take hours for his lungs to relax when he was six... though that might have been because he was crying. the Doctors are hoping that by the time he graduates, the episodes can be controlled without potions and Inhalants." he admitted with a smile. "

Back
Top Bottom