Get Jinxed! (Ahri and Stormgale)

Jinx moaned softly when he pinched her pink nipples and nodded when he ordered that she undressed completely. Gulping, she took off her shorts and her flip-flops, revealing her little and cute butt and her bare womanhood, which had its pubic hair trimmed.

"Y-Yes...I'm sorry for being mean to you....Ez...it's just that..." Jinx wanted to confess her love for him, but she was really nervous. "I...am in love with you. I really am..."

"Then maybe you should show me how much you love me?" he said, moving his hands to pet her head, teasing her nipples and chest with his spare hand as he looked down at her, amused at how easily she submitted.

Jinx frowned when he pinched her nipples and sweet moans escaped her lips once again. So she leaned forward and kissed his lips, to show him how much she loved him. "I really like you...and maybe I really love you."

"Oh that isn't enough" he said as he moving his fingers through hair "You need to give me kisses in the right place" he added, pointing her head down at the growing buldge in his pants "I mean you are a good girl right?"

Jinx kissed his lips one more time and rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said and kneeled down to his pants and pulled them out, revealing his member. It was hard, long and aching to be put inside somewhere. So she opened her mouth and put it in her mouth, her wet saliva covering it inmediatly.

Back
Top Bottom