Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open to Something New {Skeith Takahata II & Fate}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
The streets of Luca weren't quite as crowded as Yuna had expected. People still crowded the streets, pausing here or there to talk of the latest Blitzball game, or to discuss their love lives, or even to mention how things had been at work. The milling noise of the dozens of people felt odd to her, especially after spending so much time with just her companions on the Gullwings. Now though, the ex-summoner had some time to herself, and had elected to come here.

She reached down onto her side, above where her gun holders were, and felt her money bag. Several thousand gil were nestled in there, and that was just the largest bag. Most of the merchants would give her credit anyway, due to her reputation and numerous good deeds. She rarely took advantage of it, though now she considered it.

The girl strolled along the shops, ambling toward the market district. there she paused to peer into windows, eying the displays, wondering just what she should look for. It sometimes felt as though she wore nothing but the clothes produced by dress spheres, especially the gunner outfit she wore now. To have something else sounded almost pleasant. But should she be spending money on something like that?

Yuna leaned back, biting her lip for a moment, hedging. Without turning, she began walking down the street, eyes still glued to the display of clothing. She'd barely made it a few steps when she ran into someone, sending them both sprawling. Apologies leaked out of Yuna as she tried to see who it was she'd just so rudely encountered, and a blush already formed on her cheeks.

Alexandria Thanatos had been visiting Luca for the Blitzball Tournament. Ever since Lady Yuna and her guardians had defeated Sin permanantly she found herself at a loss for what to do with her life. The Chocobo Knights weren't needed in a world so peaceful and as a result she had been given an indefinate leave from her unit.

The shops had dazzling clothing available for purchase, although she only had enough gil to do a little shopping. She still had to afford a boat ride back home. She did her best to stay out of the way of the passing citizcens who were going about their business, however found herself colliding with another individual. She fell back onto the ground with a painful thud. "Hey! Watch where you're..." She halted her speech when she saw that the other person was none other than Lady Yuna herself.

"Forgive me Lady Yuna!" She said quickly before scrambling to her feet and bowing before her. "I was being careless!" She said, a blush forming on her face from having nearly scolded Lady Yuna.

"No, no, really," Yuna hopped to her feet, smiling as she moved over to the girl. "It was my fault. Don't worry about it, really .I wasn't watching where I was going."

The ex-summoner had started to hold out a hand to help the other girl up, or possibly to greet her, but was instead surprised to find the girl actually bowing toward her. It caught Yuna by surprise, and she jerked back the hand, staring at the woman as she bowed. It wasn't too long ago that nearly every person Yuna met reacted like that. to see someone doing it now though, when it had been so long since she could rightfully be called "Lady Yuna."

"No, no, it's fine," Yuna waved for the other girl to stop, "Don't worry about the bowing, really. Um, I'm Yuna, but I guess you already know that. So, um, what's your name?"

Yuna smiled, folding her arms behind her and rocking back on her heels, hoping that the other girl would turn out to be friendly. At least she could stop bowing.

"Are you sure, milady?" She asked in disbelief. 'How modest.' The crimson haired knight quickly stood up again. "Me? My name is Lt. Alexandria Thanatos of the Chocobo Knights." She said with a great amount of pride. "It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said in a pleasant tone.

The tall woman tried to shake the awkward feeling she felt addressing Yuna as an equal, and forced herself to strike up a conversation. "If you don't mind my asking, what brings you to Luca?" She asked politely, albeit nervously.

"Wow, that's, that's impressive," Yuna's eyes widened for a few seconds. she hadn't even realized that there were any chocobo knights left, let alone ones traveling through Luca. She supposed she should have been used to being surprised by now, what with everything she'd seen. "Well, I'm just Yuna now, of the Gullwings."

The girl shrugged, still moving a bit. It sounded like the barriers between them would lower a bit, at the least. Good, the last thing Yuna wanted was to try and convince someone not to be concerned with the whole summoning business again. She'd had quite enough of that.

"I was just, you know," Yuna shrugged, waving a hand toward the store, "shopping. For clothes and stuff. You're welcome to join me, if you'd like. I mean, you don't have to, but I'd certainly appreciate the company. I could make it up to you, for bumping into you and stuff."

A blush rose on Alexandria's face for a brief moment. "Please, you needn't make up for anything." She said quickly. "No harm done." She said with an uneasy chuckle. "Although I would be honored to accompany you." She said graciously. "Where to first, Yuna?" It was a little difficult to call the former summoner and saviour of the planet by her first name. However, Yuna seemed eager to strike up a new friendship.

"Yes I do! I'm the one who bumped into you, not the other way around," insisted the ex-summoner, nodding her head emphatically. Of course, she'd always felt like she needed to make things up to people, but this time, she knew she actually should. Especially with all the bowing and scraping that Alexandria kept doing.

"Well, um, that's a good question," admitted Yuna. She turned to look up and down the streets, hedging. She wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to buy just yet, only knowing that she wanted something new to wear. Plus she'd never really gotten a chance to explore the markets of Luca before. "Um, do you know where there's a good clothing store? I was hoping to get something that's not attached to a sphere..."

Alexandria shrugged. "I'm afraid I don't come to Luca very frequently nor do I spend much time shopping." She said with a small sigh as she rubbed the back of her head. "I suppose we could wander and see what we find." Her hand moved to adjust and correct her armor as she spoke. Truth be told, Alexandria didn't own much clothing outside of her uniform. The unit was her life, she never had enough down time for shopping. Until recently.

Back
Top Bottom