Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

".Daybreakers character thread."

Status
Not open for further replies.

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova

• ".Skeleton."

What is your name?:
                                          >>Insert First, Last name<<
                                          How old are you?: >>Insert age<<
                                          What exactly are you?: >>Insert race<<
                                          What do you look like?: >>Insert appearance<<
                                          How would you describe your personality?: >>Insert personality<<
                                          Do you fancy any weapons?: >>Insert weapon choice<<
                                          Care to share your past?: >>Insert biography<<

Code:
                                          [color=#FFFFFF]".Skeleton."[/color]
                                          [color=#804000][b]
                                          What is your name?: [/b][/color][color=#BF4000][i]>>Insert First, Last name<< [/i][/color]
                                          [color=#804000][b]How old are you?:[/b][/color][color=#BF4000] [i]>>Insert age<<[/i][/color]
                                          [color=#804000][b]What exactly are you?:[/b][/color] [color=#BF4000][i]>>Insert race<<[/i][/color]
                                          [color=#804000][b]What do you look like?:[/b] [/color][color=#BF4000][i]>>Insert appearance<<[/i][/color]
                                          [color=#804000][b]How would you describe your personality?:[/b][/color] [color=#BF4000][i]>>Insert personality<<[/i][/color]
                                          [color=#804000][b]Do you fancy any weapons?:[/b][/color] [color=#BF4000][i]>>Insert weapon choice<<[/i][/color]
                                          [color=#804000][b]Care to share your past?:[/b][/color] [color=#BF4000][i]>>Insert biography<<[/i][/color][/size]

What is your name?: James 'Jim' Redman
How old are you?: 28
What exactly are you?: Vampire
What do you look like?: http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/07282008/5/9/6/f/596f44b7b37fb0_full.jpg
How would you describe your personality?: He is calm and quiet but his temper has yet to be matched.
Do you fancy any weapons?: Swords and blades of any kind
Care to share your past?: James was a strange character, throughout his life he sought only to tear down the well ordered society he was forced to live in. He did not like the humans, but the oppression they were forced to endure made him overlook the differences. He decided to help them escape the controls of this world.

Ok I got two complete characters so far! I will add more as the roleplay developes!!!! :mrgreen:

HUMAN: BISHOP

What is your name?:
Able John Bishop.
How old are you?: 56.
What exactly are you?: Human.
What do you look like?: Bishop stands around 6'6" with a strong build, he has long shoulder length graying black hair and a matching beard. His ice blue eyes are always hidden behind a pair of circular black shades and a scar runs from the left side of his forehead to his right cheek. Bishop's usual attire consists of a long black leather trench coat, a black vest, black combat pant that are tucked into a pair of almost knee high black combat boots, a pair of black fingerless leather biker gloves and a steel crucifix that hangs around his neck from the balled chain his dog tags once hung from.
How would you describe your personality?: Bishop is a calm and professional man though his brother is the only person who can get a real reaction from him.
Do you fancy any weapons?: A medieval long sword and a modified sawn off shotgun that fires small spiked projectiles designed to act like stakes at close range.
Care to share your past?: Bishop is a soldier turned preacher and now holy avenger. After serveing in the US Millitary with his twin brother Kain, Bishop witnessed the horrors man inflicted upon man during a tour of the middle east. One mission in particular changed him for ever, his squad were sent to clear some insurgants from a village in the middle of the night. The squad was told everyone in the village was a enemy and was to be shot on sight. Though this infomation was wrong and it led to Bishops squad that included Kain massacreing civilians as they slept, it wasnt long after this he went AWOL and was eventually found and imprisoned for being absent without leave. The massacre had been covered up. In prison he began to study the bible and vowed to change his ways much to his brothers disapointment. Ever since the vampires took over he has seen it as chance to redeem himself and fight evil.

VAMPIRE: KAIN

What is your name?:
Kain William Bishop.
How old are you?: 56.
What exactly are you?: Vampire.
What do you look like?: Being Bishops identical twin Kain also stands at 6'6" with a strong build though his once ice blue eyes have turned white and his flesh far more pale than Bishops due to the vampirism. Kain is bald with a clean shaven face and no eye brows all of which never seem to grow. Kain can always be found wearing his Vamire Millitary Special Forces uniform that consists of a black full body millitary BDU suit, a black ballistic vest, black elbow pads and knee pads, black gloves, black combat boots and when out during the day a special helmet that protects his head from sunlight as the rest of his uniform does the rest of his body.
How would you describe your personality?: Kain is a sadistic killer with no remorse and psychopathic tendencies.
Do you fancy any weapons?: Aswell as his vampiric strength Kain also has a cbernetic left arm that was given to him by his vampiric masters after his brother Bishop decapitated the limb during their last encounter with one another. Kain prefers to get up close and personal with his enemys and often will discard his standard issue assault rifle in order to get up close and personal with an enemy with the intent to tear them apart limb from limb.
Care to share your past?: Kain, the twin brother of Bishop and now a high ranking Vampire soldier. The horror's of war had a different effect on Kain compared to his brother, Kain enjoyed to make others suffer and had a thirst for blood even as a human. So it was no suprise that when the vampires took over he was so willing to accept their 'gift'. He now serves as a high ranking member of the Vampiric millitarys special forces or V-Force as they are better known.

Profiles

".Skeleton."

What is your name?:
Avalon DeVoux
How old are you?: 182
What exactly are you?: Vampire
What do you look like?: Avalon has long vibrant auburn hair that flows all the way down to her tiny feet. She's about 4'5", no taller than a kid in grade school. Avalon was changed when she was still 13, and therefore has a rounded pale face, plump rose lips, big golden eyes, and the a lithe ballerina physique..
indoorgarden.jpg
How would you describe your personality?: Avalon seemingly has a caring nature, one that never fails, until you step onto her bad side. She has a laid back nature all together, and it is very hard to set her of... but if one were to actually drive her mad, well...let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.
Do you fancy any weapons?: Avalon wields a lovely rapier in battle.
Care to share your past?: Avalon was transformed into a vampire when she was only thirteen. Her family had been massacred mercilessly and for some strange reason her life was spared. She assumed however, it was because the head vampire of her time admired her beauty and had taken a fancy to her. She lived her life under his care and protection. He was a rich a powerful vampire, and through each decade he always had an established power for two reasons. One of two reasons was because his bloodline was very close to the first vampire's bloodline and the second reason being, he was very intelligent in the ways of conning his way to the top. His admiration for Avalon made him weak, and it was a snap at putting him to death. Avalon murdered her maker after learning all she needed from him, establishing her self as a new powerful force in modern times....

What is your name?: Alexander Knight
How old are you?: 28
What exactly are you?: Human
What do you look like?: Alexander is 6'4", with the lithe body of an athlete. His appearance is ghostly at most for the simple fact that he lives his life at night. His eyes are a vibrant honey brown and his hair a dull jet black. His face his slightly rounded for the most part, giving him a nearly feminine look about him. Sometimes he can be mistaken as a woman.
anime_guy23.jpg

How would you describe your personality?: Alexander is...for the most part an understanding person. He always finds himself listening to others...often giving them advice or comfort. Other than that, he's a silent person and doesn't talk too much. However, don't let his silence fool you into thinking he's anything short of outgoing...he isn't afraid to act on his desires, nor tell you to 'shut the fuck up' if you become a pain to him.
Do you fancy any weapons?: Alexander finds that a nice sharp blade does wonders against anything and fancies a long sword as his choice of weapon.
Care to share your past?: Alexander has always managed to stay out of the shadows all his life despite all that happens around him. He uses any resources around him to survive...even if that means destroying an innocent life. He has learned at a very young age that you can't survive in the modern world by being kind...and putting others before yourself.

[Planning on creating a couple more as the rp goes on~]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom