The Princess & The Elder (Me & BlackTalon)

Elrond nodded gently and smiled gently but nervously "Well ... I think you were having an adult dream" he said softly as he blushed "And well you're body is wanting the attention of a man to satisfy your needs." he said softly as he smiled "And well my body is responding to that call" he said as he blushed. Elrond looked over to her as she shifted away from him and he smiled gently "You're nto doing anything wrong Theora, it's just a nature's call and a normal happening in your life, so don't worry about it" he said with his warm and confident smile. Elrond couldn't help but look down and try to look into her cleavage. "I find it rather hard to resist that call" he said gently as he looked into her eyes.

Elrond smiled nervously and turned around gently as he looked down at his pants which was standing out quite heavily as his cock was erect and massive, which wasn't really easy to hide anyway. But right now he had his back turned towards her and was blushing as he was trying to resist his instincts. "Euhm ... well .. What do you want to do ?" he asked as he turned to her once more with eyes that showed pure need but a smile which was nervous and insecure about it.

She seemed to relax at his words and she let out a sigh and rolled back closer to him then lay on her back. “I sort of understand what you’re talking about Elrond. I am not sure what to do but I am glad I didn’t do anything wrong.” She said and she snuggled up against his back. “You’re so kind to me Elrond, thank you for explaining it to me. I guess my mother would have but she is dead now so she can’t.” she said and buried her head into his back and breathed in his scent. She loved the smell of Elrond, it made her feel a lot more calm when he was near her and against her, she felt safe and sound in his arms and near his body.

“I sort of feel uncomfortable, my uh..well between my legs is soaked.” Theora said and pushed herself up so she was sitting. She rubbed her eyes and bit her lip, her eyes were brothering her slightly. “That more I get this feeling the more my vision seems to waver, I can’t see very well at the moment.” Theora said and lay back down. She knew it would be a bad idea if she got out of bed and tried to move anywhere. She sighed and buried her head back into his back and let his scent hit her nose, her body trembled and he could still feel her rock hard nipples against his back.

“I think I want this feeling to stop, I don’t like it very much.” She muttered and curled her knees against her. “It’s wet and sticky when I try to move my legs apart, it’s so gross.” She muttered and let out a soft sigh. “I wonder why my body had such a dream, that isn’t a thing a girl like me should be dreaming about. Mother would have been ashamed of me.” She thought and let out a sigh rolling over again her back to him. Her body was bugging her and she really seemed to not like the feeling of how wet her pussy was between her legs.

Elrond nodded and looked at her "There's two possibilities that can get rid of the stickyness." he said softly "the first possibility is that you can just wait until it passes and go back to sleep or I can help you get rid of it." he said while blushing. He looked over at her and smiled gently "Don't be embarassed about it, it's natural and she wouldn't be ashamed of you, it's a natural thing and it comes to tell you that you are accending to womanhood. it's a sign that you're searching for a mate or wanting to expand your own family with your own desires" he continued. Elrond looked down at her and then felt himself slowly lose control over the gorgeous body that she had. "You know what, I will help you get rid of it" he said as he slowly got ontop of her, kissed her neck softly and started getting rid of her pants and panties if she was wearing some. He followed by removing her shirt and then continued kissing down slowly, going slower over her breasts and then continued downwards to finally reaching her wet and damp pussy. He smiled gently "Just relax and let me serve you for now" he said as he started gently licking over her wet and damp pussy to make her feel good and get her more aroused. Meanwhile his mind started running thoughts again My god, she's beautifull and her body is soft and well curved, I'm not going to be able to resist it all .

Theora bit her lip slightly and stared up at Elrond as he spoke but before she could reply she felt him move onto her. She stared blankly up at the older male them moaned softly when his lips moved down her neck ever so gently. “Elrond….” She croaked and arched up slightly. Theora was slightly scared about what happening but he was being gentle with her. She shuttered though when he pulled her breeches and panties off and then her shirt. Her nipples went rock hard and she trembled when he kissed over them, it made her nipples ache from his touch. Theora then yelped as she felt Elrond slowly getting lower and lower on her body, she was rather confused about what he was doing. She bit her lip trying to see down between her legs at what Elrond was doing to her.

She was trying hard not to be embarrassed or ashamed but now with him kissing her body in such a way it made her tremble. Theora suddenly cried out as he kissed her pussy and then told her to relax, he would serve her from that moment on. “Elrond…what are you …ah doing?” Thteora managed to whisper but her hands trembled and she slowly moved them down and grasped his silky hair. She shut her eyes tightly and knew she did not have the strength to try and stop him. She moaned loudly as he began to eat her pussy out whimpering and crying the whole time. “Elrond, that feels so strange.” She cried out and squirmed her him unaware of what Elrond was thinking about her. She knew he was handsome but she never thought he would want her in such a way.

[/quote]

Elrond softly whispered "Pleasing you to get rid of the annoying feeling" he said as he kept pleasing her in the way he was. His hands softly wrapped around her hips and squeezed her inner thighs gently as he smiled and intruded his tongue into her as he kept feeling her squirm and enjoy the feeling that Elrond was giving her. In his mind, nothing remained but natural lust for her. Theora was a young and ripe elf with an amazing body and a sweet personality. Besides Elrond's drive was moving up as well and he could feel it. His manhood was growing beneath the sheethes and he wasn't minding it at all. He kept serving Theora by making her feel amazing and then he stopped and looked up at her "Would you want me to continue?" he asked her with an honest look in his eyes.

Theora was only to cry and scream out in pleasure, no words would form in her mind. She grasped and pulled at the sheets as he continued to eat her pussy out. She gasped and relaxed some though when Elrond pulled from her pussy and stared up at her and asked his question. “You can continue if you want Lord Elrond.” Theora whispered weakly as she leaned back against the bed wondering what else was going to happen to her. She felt a pressure building inside her belly and she knew she was going to burst soon, she wondered what she would feel like. “Elrond I am going to burst soon if you keep doing that to me, I don’t think I can hold back.” She croaked as a huge blush ran over her cheeks, her body was covered in sweat.

As she felt him continue to eat her pussy out he would soon feel her walls start to tighten up. “Ah, I can’t hold back any longer.” Theora cried and suddenly came hard her whole body shaking and trembling with the pure pleasure he had given her. Theora soon slumped back weakly against the bedding as sweat covered her young body. “I never felt anything like that before.” Whispered Theora as her hands moved down and she gently touched Elrond’s hair with her hands. She had forgotten how soft it felt when she ran her fingers through it. “Elrond, was that really all there is?” Theora asked innocently as she gently touched her stomach. Her pussy still soaking wet and wanting more attention from him.

Elrond smiled gently as he had finally gotten her to climax and reach an elevated moment of happiness in which she would forget all of her worries and troubles and enjoy the moment that was to come, as it would be ten times as good as what she had felt right now. Elrond smiled and looked up to her "You do want more then it seems?" he said as he pulled off his shirt and pants and revealed his thick and long cock which was already entirely erect and wanting for her body. Elrond bowed over her gently and started kissing her neck as he softly put his big tip against her wet, wanting pussy which was desiring his cock inside of it. Elrond looked at her "This might hurt at the start, but it will be better" he said softly as he smiled gently and pushed his cock slowly but surely to it's full length inside of her. He moaned gently thanks to her tightness and desiring want for him. Elrond felt like he could take on the world and more.

She groaned softly and then went wide eyed as she felt him move away from her and move on top of her suddenly. She trembled and felt his lips working her neck and she stared at his naked body blushing badly. She had never seen a naked adult elf before, she had only seen her brothers but they were babies when she saw them. She had never seen anything so erotic in her life and it send shivers down her young spine, her nipples were rock hard. “Elrond…” she groaned then hissed slightly as his cock pushed against her pussy slightly, it felt like something was on fire in her opinion but it was a fire of the good sort, one that pleasure.

Theora yelped and whimpered in pain though when Elrond pushed his cock inside her, breaking her hymen and then letting her adjust. “Ow, that hurt.” She whimpered and clung to Elrond, wrapping her arms around his neck. She could feel the huge, fat girth deep inside her pussy, she could feel every pulse it was giving off. Her own walls were clamping around his cock as she seemed to try and start to milk the older elf of his seed. She panted a bit as she slowly left pain behind and started to enjoy the feel of his massive dick inside her young pussy.

Elrond would be able to feel a bit of her blood run down his balls from breaking her hymen but she didn’t bleed too much. “It’s starting to feel good. I never thought something to big, long and warm could fit inside me.” She whispered and bit her lip. She then buried her head into his shoulder as she slowly wrapped her legs around his waist, her hard nipples were pushing against his strong chest, her hair had come out of her braid and was flowing under her. She was breathing rather deeply as well, he could tell she was still a bit nervous but seemed to also start to enjoy herself.

Elrond had never felt anything this exciting, ofcourse he had sexuall intercourse with lady Galadriel but she wasn't close to the feeling that Theora was giving him. Theora felt intense and soft at the same time, her body was calm and hot at the same time, her nipples were hard and her body was wanting for more. The way her walls were contracting and her body was reacting to his intrusion, it was all a beautifull signal for how much she wanted his body to please hers. Elrond smiled gently as he heard her talk about it starting to feel good "That's good news, it will get better and better Theora, just relax" he said and went up to her lips as he gently planted his lips ontop of hers and started kissing her passionatly. His hands moved over her body towards her breasts and started playing with her niples as he now had started rocking his hips slowly, making his cock go in and out of her slowly but with it's full length. It would help her adapt to the immense thing that was penetrating her and what would give her so much pleasure that she wouldn't know why she hadn't done it before.

Elrond gently started picking up speed in his thrusts and slowly but surely worked up to a normal pace of thrusting and depth. Elrond couldn't help but moan gently under the immense pleasure her pussy was giving him, it was as if it was sucking on his cock with an immense pleasure while rubbing her insides all over it. He had never felt like it and if it would keep on going like this, he might not last so long as he normally would. Ofcourse that was with Galadriel, who wasn't half as good as Theora. Elrond looked at her "You are beautifull and sexy and you are amazing" he softly whispered before going to kiss her once more, now slowly intruding his tongue into her mouth to play with hers.

Theora shivered slightly then stared up at Elrond as she felt his cock plunge deeper inside her, she winced slightly but relaxed as he moved up and kissed her lips. She kissed him back softly as a happy shiver went through her body. She wondered if he was really telling the truth when he said it would just get better and better. However Theora was unaware of what Elrond was thinking about her, she wondered if he really cared for her or if this man was using her but somewhere deep down she knew he was genuine with his care for her. She felt his hands move down and grasp her breasts which made her nipples go rock hard.

She then gasped as he started to speed up deep inside her, she felt him stretch her pussy walls over his massive shaft. When he called her sexy, beautiful and amazing she couldn’t help but smile slightly then she was about to speak she felt his mouth come down on her own mouth, and she wasn’t able to reply. She went wide eyed suddenly though when his tongue was forced into her mouth and their tongues collided. She was beet red in the face from the slight shock and embarrassment but she slowly got used to the new feeling. She cried out softly though when his cock suddenly slammed against her sweet spot inside her.

Theora’s hands grasped at his shoulders as she let her legs wrap around his waist and hold his strong body against her own. She was starting to sweat already, sheen was covering her dark skin as she moaned softly into his mouth, and her eyes shut tight. Theora nipped at his bottom lip and sucked on it slightly before she pulled her mouth back and gasped for air panting a bit. She was getting wetter still as his cock slammed inside her, he was slapping his pubic mound against her clit that was seeming to help with her stimulation, which was a good thing. “It’s so hot, I can feel it twitching inside me.” Theora whimpered weakly against his shoulder.

Elrond smiled when they released lips and heard her moan when he had hit her sweet spot that resided inside of her. His cock started pulsing softly deep inside of her, he was getting closer and closer to his own climax and that is what she could feel inside of herself. His thick tip throbbed the most and could be felt deeply inside of her, like a thick flesh probe that was seeking her sweet spot over and over again. Elrond looked at her and nipped at her neck when hearing how much she was enjoying it and smiled gently "It will get a lot better Theora, the ending is always the best." he said as he softly stopped thrusting and sat up straight and looked at her, gently grabbing her legs and putting them vertically so she would feel the full girth and length of his cock deep inside of her while getting his mound pushed against her clit even more. Elrond smiled and now started thrusting faster and harder as he was before, truly giving her twice as much pleasure as before. His hands reached for her breasts as he started fondling them while thrusting "Your body feels great Theora, you're lovely and soft" he said softly while panting gently in between his thrusts. Elrond was giving a lot of efford into his thrusts to pleasure Theora as much as he could.

She groaned softly and felt his lips release her own and then she bit her own bottom lip feeling pleasure shoot up her spine some more. Theora felt him move her legs a different way and start thrusting into her deeper and she felt his cock head throbbing against her sweet spot. She let her legs wrest against his chest and she moved her hips down against his as mound rubbed against her clit. “Elrond…” Theora groaned softly as she felt his hips slamming gently against her own but deeply inside her pussy. Theora could feel his huge and warm hands playing with her breasts making her nipples go rock hard, she enjoyed his touch.

“I have a feeling that your speaking the truth when you say that it’s just going to get better. Thank you for your sweet words Elrond. You are a handsome elf yourself.” Theora whispered and her eyes suddenly shut tightly. She squirmed whimpering a bit, her hands grasped at the sheets under her and her pussy clamped around his cock as she came down hard on his massive length. It felt so good and he could see her face scrunched up in pleasure as sweat covered her whole body, even along her breasts as well. She lay there under the older Elf panting hard and trembling slightly as she slowly came down from her climax high.

Back
Top Bottom