What If: Daphne Was the Junior Superfriend (simple. & Mellow)

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
Daphne Blake, 16, had wanted to fit into some kind of crime fighting group for years. Upon her move to Metropolis, she found herself in front of the famed Hall of Justice.
She looked over the outside of the dome building with pillars on either side, before going through the double glass doors and entering the building. She showed the Superfriends she was more than just a pretty redhead. Her quick thinking had saved, of all people. Wonder Woman, through of all things, an accident! Batman decided to help the teen hone her detective skills, and she became an honorary Superfriend.

Daphne was now in the massive state of the kitchen at the Great Hall, as it was known by her superhero friends and teammates, wearing her violet long sleeve mini dress with lavender stripes on the bottom and at the cuffs, green ascot tied around her neck, a lavender headband in her shoulder length hair, a lighter shade of violet hose and violet pumps. Currently, she was fixing lunch for everyone; a special Italian experience to the taste buds of chicken parmesan, a nice garden salad with a vinegarette dressing and Italian ice for dessert. She was checking the marinated chicken breasts and preparing a homemade tomato sauce, not knowing very shortly her relationship with the only other female.in the group was about to change...maybe for the better!

Diana Prince, better known to the public as Wonder Woman, had had an interest in the new redhead of the group ever since she first arrived on the team. Daphne was an attractive one, of that she had no doubt, but it had taken a little bit of work on the redhead's end to prove herself worthy as a member of the team. And much to Diana's own surprise she had, saving Wonder Woman's own life when she was stuck in the clutches of the Legion of Doom. From that point on, the dark-haired Amazon had felt herself... well almost a little obsessed with the junior detective who had so narrowly saved her life.

The taller female entered the kitchen from behind, clad in her usual red and blue leotard, her red high heeled boots giving her an extra few inches over Daphne. Her golden tiara glistened in the light, adding a bit of light to her dark and elegant mane of hair. "Working hard or hardly working?" she asked playfully as she approached the attractive redhead. "I've been meaning to thank you, you know."

Daphne loved it when any of the Justice League came into the kitchen to spend time with her. She loved it more when it was Wonder Woman, or as she soon learned after falling on a charging Cheetah, preventing from digging her claws into a bound Amazon princess, Princess Diana. Only because she had developed a secret lustful crush on her. She had even recently started calling her "my princess" which had thus far been overlooked.
"That depends on your definition of work, my princess. If you mean. chore, than hardly because I enjoy cooking and baking for you guys." She had said it with a gentle smile as she. set the chicken in the pan, poured her homemade sauce over it and stuck it in the oven. She moved over to the salad in a huge wooden bowl, where she began to toss as she lightly added the vinegarette. " I was pretty sure I've gotten several thank yous, though I'm sure you've done the same; without the falling on the villain thing." Another smile as she let her eyes travel quickly up and down the curvaceous Amazonian body.

"I've never really had a skill for cooking. Usually I can handle a lasso better than a ladle," Diana mused. The fact of the matter was that she was all too aware of Daphne's little nickname for he, and whensoever the princess heard it, she almost instantly felt a bit of heat rushing down south. She wasn't much for domination and the like, but it did take an awful lot of self control on Diana's part not to just go and make this sweet redhead her own personal pet.

Was Daphne even gay? Honestly, Diana wasn't sure. She was as friendly with Superman and Batman as she was with her, didn't seem to play favourites. Was she bi? She really needed to figure out what was what. Diana approached,lazily draping a toned arm over Daphne's shoulders as a gesture of friendship. "Well, we all really do appreciate all you've been doing since you joined the team. You really have proven yourself, Red," she said sweetly.

Daphne shrugged off Diana's comment about not being good with a ladle, and focussed on the lasso remark. "Well, you are more or less a warrior." She commented.
Of all the members of the Justice League, only Wonder Woman caused the teen to run hot and cold. When she draped her arm around her shoulders in a friendly manner, Daphne's heart skipped a beat, started beating louder and harder, and jumped to her throat. She shivered gently, yet felt her heat rise in her nether region. Muttering to herself as she gulped her heart back down to where it belonged, Daphne commented, "Gaw, I love it when SHE gets up close and personal like this..."
It was all she could do to focus on finishing tossing the salad, and not turn around, get in Diana's arms and kiss the raven-haired Amazon right on her beautiful lips. She was on friendly terms with everyone, and did her best to treat each equally. Now as time went on, Daphne had no idea how much longer she could keep her feelings secret, especially with the magic lasso the heroine wore on her gold belt in such close proximity. The biggest fear Daphne had was being on the wrong end of that thing and the right question got asked of her.

"Fair point. Though warriors seek affection too Daphne. It can be very difficult for me too Daphne, mostly because many women are afraid of dating a woman with my level of power," the amazon princess replied. Diana kept a very close eyes on the attractive redhead, analysing her body language and the subtle shifts in her motions. It was a little difficult to tell at first, but after a few seconds Diana realised she was picking up on both arousal and embarrassment from the young detective. Now all she needed was a little bit of solid proof, some evidence to back her thoughts.

Diana smirked, and then in a flash she had taken her lasso off her hip and wrapped the golden length around Daphne, pinning her arms to her waist. The princess grinned triumphantly at her target "Let me ask you something Daphne..." Diana purred "What do you think of me...?"

Daphne let out a surprised gasp as her fears were realized in a blink of an eye. She felt the beads of sweat appearing on her forehead. Now she was compelled to tell the truth. "I've got a HUGE girl crush on you. I think of you and me a lot...doing whatever two women in love do. Even right now, with this lasso around me, all I can think of.is how badly I want to kiss you." She bowed her head, ashamed more of herself than Diana binding her with the darned thing. There was nothing else she could do now, the truth was out. She kind of hoped whatever happened next was after. dinner. They had maybe 15 minutes tops, then the cheese needed to be added and baked another five more, just enough to melt all the cheese.

Diana made sure to listen carefully to what truths fell out of Daphne's mouth, and once the redhead had finished she was left smirking confidently. "Well, that makes two of us. Don't worry, it's nothing to be ashamed of Red," she replied, continuing to smirk. She gave a small tug of the lasso, pulling Daphne in close to her curvaceous body. Her free hand cupped the redhead by the cheek, lifting her head up so she was looking Diana in the eye. "I've got quite a crush on you too, you know." With that she leaned in and claimed Daphne's mouth with her own, moaning softly into the recesses of her maw, letting her tongue probe into Daphne's mouth.

Hearing the words coming out of. Wonder Woman's mouth really didn't fully sink into Daphne's head at first.
"My princess..." she began as she was being pulled into Princess Diana. "I'm not sure what you mmmpphhh!" For Daphne the kiss was sweeter than she ever imagined. If her arms weren't bound to her sides, they'd be around her kisser. Her body actions showed she DID want to do something with them at any rate. Daphne went. "mm-hmm!" into the kiss, putting her lips puckered into Diana's with mouth open enough. Once she felt the Amazon princess's tongue invading, she allowed her own to do the courtship dance with hers. Adding to the intensity of their kiss, Daphne's eyes fluttered closed. The last thing she saw, or rather focussed on, was the golden tiara in that raven hair!

Daphne's mouth had a distinct sweetness filling it, encouraging her to move her tongue around even faster and explore even further. Well, Diana knew she could definitely get used to doing this if all her kisses were this nice. Diana pulled her head back, sighing in relief while holding her redheaded lover close by the arm wrapped around her waist. "My my... why did we wait so long before we did this?" she asked in a low sultry purr. She hoisted Daphne up, sitting her backside up on th counter before taking the lasso off her body, coiling it again and attaching it to her hip "I certainly hope this won't be a one time thing."

Daphne had still been bound, so when she tried to say she wasn't sure she knew what Diana meant about her crush on the. teen, it had been another true statement. It ended up being moot by then, since. that kiss seemed to last an eternity. "Glad YOU were my first kiss." Daphne commented breathless as their lips parted.
As she was being put up on the countertop and before the lasso was fully removed, Daphne stated emphatically, "Neither of us knew the truth."
To Diana's final statement, Daphne spread her legs, pulled her Amazon. lover closer to kiss at her neck sensually and whispered, "me, too."
She felt happy and relieved at the same time as the pent up passion came out in every kiss. One hand went around to Diana's back to rub slightly along it, brushing across the zipper of her. costume several times. The other went straight for a breast, to caress it through the silky cloth. "We only have about 12-15 minutes. Is it enough time?" Daphne showed her virginity by saying it, of course there was, for foreplay!

"My my, trying to fuck me already? At least buy me dinner first," Diana remarked once she felt her bust being groped through the tight material of her costume. She grinned then, just to show to the attractive redhead that he was merely joking.It had clearly taken a good deal of confidence for Daphne to make a move like this, and the last thing Diana wanted to do was make her feel bad or scare her off from this.

And besides, it had been far too long since Diana had a good fuck, and she was too turned on to turn back now. She was gonna screw Daphne, and she doubted she could make it out of the kitchen in her current aroused state. "Yes sweetie... this will be plenty of time," Diana assured her. She took a step back and undid her zipper, letting her leotard fall off to leave her standing there in just her boots, bracelets and tiara. Her costume left little to the imagination already, but those large heavy breasts and womanly hips still looked great naked. "Now Red, I need you to strip off too. I'll show you something simple and fun for both of us."

Daphne didn't even have to be told. As soon as she saw Diana taking her costume off, she had her hand behind her own back, quickly unzipping her dress. She had it half off by the time of the invitation, but Daphne wanted her first time to be like the fantasy she went to the most often; she even had a title for it: My Princess Commands. She fell right into her role in real life as she acted or thought in her fantasy.
"As my princess commands," Daphne's grin was huge and playful as red slightly colored her cheeks. Soon, the dress was on the floor, followed by her bra, shoes and hose. Even in her fantasy, Wonder Woman had her while she was wearing her green ascot. She hoped the real thing followed suit.
With a gulp, Daphne said her next rehearsed line, although it didn't sound that way. "What is next, my princess?"

Diana stood back, taking her sweet time watching Daphne slipping her dress off. She looked good, that much was without a doubt. How someone hadn't plucked her up already came as quite a shock to the tall Amazon, but she knew better than to look a gift horse in the mouth. Now, she was going to take this sultry little redhead as her own personal pet, and teach her all the proper ways to please a woman. The fact that she was a natural sub was enough to make her smirk.

"You look gorgeous Daphne. I always wondered what you were hiding under that dress of yours," Diana remarked in a low purr. She plucked the redhead up by her hips and set her down on her back on the kitchen table, and then suddenly she was draped atop the young detective, her pussy hovering over the redhead's mouth "Now...I'm going to lick between your legs, and you do the same to me. You'll do that for your princess, right?"

Daphne giggled. "Thank you, my princess, you are quite beautiful. as well." She sighed, "It appears I had the same as you, except mine are Cs. And except for my trimmed rust red, we are the same."
When she was moved from counter to table, Daphne smiled as she lazily draped her arms around Diana's neck, and looked right into her eyes, although it was a very short trip. Daphne couldn't believe this was finally happening, and with the Superfriend she wanted to be with more than anything. Her eyes closed slightly as she was laid back, she watched as Wonder Woman positioned herself to where her sex was in her face. She heard what was going to happen and she sighed, "oh, yes, my princess, I can try. All I have to do is what you do." Daphne was as ready as she'd ever be to begin her first experience.

"Excellent. Now, this isn't my first time doing this, so I don't want you feeling intimidated or pressured to fully keep up with me, alright my pet?" Diana explained, moving into a more proper position. Her head dipped down, and she took just the faintest of moments to breath in Daphne's scent. Oh she smelled simply divine, and if she smelled this good then Diana could only imagine how sweet her lovely redhead would taste. Well, no sense in imagining...

She slowly and carefully trailed her tongue from the top of Daphne's labia down toward the other end, moistening her virgin folds with a quick stroke of saliva. Oh that was nice; sweet and almost... addictive. The older woman grinned a little before giving another lick, this one applying a little more pressure and pushing the tip of her tongue ever so slightly into the warm interior of Daphne's womanhood. She really could get used to this~

Daphne shivered as Wonder Woman's tongue traveled the length of her netherlips. She quickly followed suit, but instead of one side of Diana's womanhood, it was both outer lips at the same time. Wonder Woman tasted sweet, so sweet, she couldn't help going for seconds. Her tongue soon found the opening it seeked, and pushed in. By then, Daphne's princess was exploring her. She moaned a whimper as her thighs had an involuntary spasm go through them. The deeper her tongue went in the heroine's canal in it's exploration, the closer her lips got, until they were touching the netherlips of her amazing Amazon.

"Ooooh~" was the noise that Daphne's experimental licking elicited from her taller lover, inadvertently sending a few vibrations through the horny redhead's labia due to Diana's moans. She was certainly enthusiastic, and Diana was hardly going to stop her lover when she was so enraptured by their lustful entanglement.

Hell, if anything Diana was seeing this as a challenge of sorts. This pretty virgin wanted to test her own natural talent out, so Diana in turn would be forced to used a little more of her own skill. The princess dipped her tongue straight back into the honeypot, slurping noisily at the hot and delicious juices that glimmered on the inside of Daphne's love canal. She gave a few low murmurs of lust, and the motions of her tongue steadily grew faster and faster.

Daphne squirmed in excitement, her hips wiggling at the touch of Diana's tongue going so deep, she managed a "mmm!!" indicating her enjoyment of being touched thusly. Her own tongue was doing more of a crawl, but since her lips were right there, Daphne planted a noisy kiss into her lover's petals. She continued to probe, but felt her climax fast approaching, she hadn't learned controlling herself to extend pleasure for both partners. Try as she might, her first sexual orgasm caused by another's action, soon came with her moaning a muffled, "my princess..." before continuing her own tongue assault on the Amazon's hot damp honeybox.

Even Daphne's orgasms were adorable! She had faintly heard her lovers murmurs of pleasure, and she knew from her past experiences that Daphne had just had a rather wet orgasm that smeared even more of Diana's mouth with tangy juices. The superheroine was quick to note just how delicious Daphne was when she came, so she was going to make sure to wring as many orgasms from her as she could in the future.

Diana was of course far more capable of handling her own lust, so she was holding out longer against Daphne's licking. It helped that Daphne still had a lot to learn. "Remember, focus your tongue in areas that elicit the best responses," she said in a soothing mentoring tone. With that it was straight back to work, her tongue probing into the damp depths of Daphne's pussy at an even speed. Wonder Woman could feel a pressure steadily build in her abdomen, and she felt set to erupt soon enough.

The best responses? Daphne thought. She had remembered that it seemed her heroic lover got a kick out of her dragging her tongue across both pussy lips at once. Another was teasing the clit. Diana also seemed to like the kissing while working her tongue in the recesses of her. "Okay, as my Princess commands," it had meant to.be a thought. and not out loud. Daphne followed through, however, with her 'promise'; running her tongue up and down, both sides at once, stopping at the top to flick her tongue teasingly along and around the clit, and putting her lips right into the folds to kiss them as she drove her tongue into Diana's love canal. She repeated the method, eager to send Wonder Woman into orbit with her. Daphne's world, as her gyrating hips and sighs of ecstasy would attest was already being rocked.

It was certainly reassuring to have Daphne applying a more proper and refined method to eating her out, the repeated licking of her laia making her repeatedly tense and groan with such intensity that it made her halt mid-lick each time. She was a natural, a fast learner with sex as she was with every other thing tasked to her. This redhead always knew how to surprise and impress Diana, and the dak-haired woman was damn glad for it.

Wonder Woman kept her licking going, all while the pressure and heat of her pussy built and built inside her tangy pussy. Her normally elegant dark hair was left more than a little disheveled as she was consumed by her burning passion and desire, and faint beads of sweat gleamed on her toned olive skin. And then at last the mighty Amazon princess was left groaning aloud, cumming with surprising intensity and painting the lower half of Daphne's face with her orgasmic release. She slumped forward and panted for breath "Oh my pet... that was positively amazing... we will certainly do this in the future."

Daphne sighed and moaned in pleasure into Diana's pussy as she did her own style of eating her out. While the Amazon continued to lick her box, Daphne once again felt herself tensing down below. She had no idea until now that her body could work that way, as once she had set herself off, she stopped. She liked the idea of coating Diana's tongue again, but she wanted one from her lover.
She didn't have to wait for long, and neither did Diana. Just as the amazing Amazon finally let loose, coating Daphne's mouth and chin with her warm honey, Daphne released again with a shudder and sigh. As she licked her lips and Wonder Woman's still wet nether region, she thought her second only happened because attention had continued to be paid to her lovebox. She fully listened to the statement before saying almost instinctively, "Mmm, I would so love that, my Princess."
She laid back on the table, catching her breath, and wearing only her ascot, now slightly dampened by her lover's juices, and the hugest smile since joining the Justice League. The idea of being Wonder Woman's pet both excited her, and slightly scared her. What could her princess mean by that?

"I'm quite glad to hear that we're both in agreement my dear," Diana said, rising up and then standing neatly on her cherry red heels. She glanced over her shoulder and gave the redhead a sultry little smirk as she scooped her uniform up off the floor. "Now then, I do believe you have food to tend to my dear. You don't want such magnificent meat to get overcooked, now do you?" Diana asked, taking just a moment to brush a few stray dark hairs back into their proper place. Diana finished redressing and gave Daphne's rear a light spank in passing "Oh, and just as an aside- I'll be leaving my bedroom door unlocked tonight. If you want to drop by for a chat or anything... more intimate."

Once Diana rose, Daphne quickly jumped to her feet, and went to the counter, where her clothes were on the floor. She slid her dress back on and zipped it, and slipped on her shoes. She grimaced, wondering how she'd hide the pantyhose when she called lunch. Washing her hands as her butt got a teasing smack, she nodded, and quickly pulled the bubbling lunch from the oven, so she could add the cheese. "Thank you, my princess, for the wonderful lesson and the offer." Daphne threw her a kiss, after replacing the dinner to bake for another five minutes.
During those five minutes, she scrubbed down the table, and sat in a chair to pull on her pantyhose; now that she was sexually active with Wonder Woman, Daphne thought seriously about changing to regular panties, and maybe anklets. Unless her Princess liked the hose, she was determined to rid herself of the bothersome clothing. They took too long to put back on after, or take off for.

Back
Top Bottom