Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The witch of dolls (Futa for M/F) (TAKEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
POSITION IS TAKEN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Once more, please no do not post in this thread, contact me by PM instead, thank you. Also make sure that you read everything before contacting me.

This one will be a little more simplistic, as it is based on a doujin I read. But just so everyone knows what to expect, I'll throw up the list of kinks that will definitely be included in this RP right away:

Guro
Dollification (In the literal sense. Turning a character into a human doll. No shrinking involved, human size.)
Femdom
Incest
Corruption
Futanari (With balls, no vagina. Don't start arguing semantics with me on that one, please~)

So if you're not into the above, then I bid you farewell, thank you for reading nonetheless. Otherwise, let's continue, shall we?

The story for this one is pretty simple, and set in medieval times with fantasy elements. A powerful witch has been kidnapping people around the kingdom, and anyone who has been sent to rescue them hasn't returned. Up until this point, this hasn't personally affected you, but the latest kidnapping victim was your sibling, so you decide to take matters into your own hands and hunt down the witch yourself, being an able fighter. The sibling can be any gender, male or female, and likewise, so can you. This'll be based on your preferences. As for the other kinks involved, we can discuss them OOC, I'm very open minded, so.

I won't go into anymore details. But I'd like my partner to be able to post enough to keep things interesting, and to be able to provide said replies at a decent rate. I will also be providing pictures of the involved characters (anime style) and will expect my partner to do the same. I also only RP via PM.

Aaand, that's it! As I said, this one is pretty simplistic. So feel free to shoot me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom